What's new

Imran Khan's Cousin Says IK doesn't have the 'capability' to be a leader

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is from the Saleem Safi shows. How immature of IK to boycott Geo and refuse to send his representatives to Geo shows! There are two empty seats in this show. Anyway, around minute 14, Imran Khan's own cousin says that IK doesn't have the capability of a leader. Confirming what more and more are learning. Watch the whole show. But it is sad that Safi points out a window in the show-studio where PTI partisans were throwing rocks at him! How low can they go?!

This is from the Saleem Safi shows. How immature of IK to boycott Geo and refuse to send his representatives to Geo shows! There are two empty seats in this show. Anyway, around minute 14, Imran Khan's own cousin says that IK doesn't have the capability of a leader. Confirming what more and more are learning. Watch the whole show. But it is sad that Safi points out a window in the show-studio where PTI partisans were throwing rocks at him! How low can they go?!

Because Geo asks for proof, which Taliban Khan can't provide.

this is coming from a pipliya whose party boycotted Geo for no less than 4 years, still does, I reckon? :lol:

anyway, again unethical and unprofessional of Geo to put empty seats, since PTI made no commitment to geo to send representatives to their show.

anyway, again unethical and unprofessional of Geo to put empty seats, since PTI made no commitment to geo to send representatives to their show.

Perhaps it was a bit cheesy for Geo to put empty seats, I agree. But it is not about just one show--PTI, upon insistence of Imran Khan, is boycotting a very large media group. That is immature, to say the least. And to tell you the truth, I used to hate the Mir Khaleel ur Rehman Group but I now give them more credit than before--they have some 'issues' but at least they don't stoop to the level of ARY's . Lucman. Even in this show S. Safi is supporting IK by saying that SS doesn't think IK could intentionally harm Pakistan; that's the mark of a great journalist who (and his mother!) have been subjected to the typical PTI anonymous venom.

Back to the topic: Both IK's cousin and the other guy--A PTI founding member (Akbar s Babar)--are really ripping Imran Khan apart! Wow! I thought they would be a little bit diplomatic but, no, they are not pulling any punches. AA Babar is willing to go to courts to prove financial mismanagement done by Imran Khan himself!

Perhaps it was a bit cheesy for Geo to put empty seats, I agree. But it is not about just one show--PTI, upon insistence of Imran Khan, is boycotting a very large media group. That is immature, to say the least. And to tell you the truth, I used to hate the Mir Khaleel ur Rehman Group but I now give them more credit than before--they have some 'issues' but at least they don't stoop to the level of ARY's . Lucman. Even in this show S. Safi is supporting IK by saying that SS doesn't think IK could intentionally harm Pakistan; that's the mark of a great journalist who (and his mother!) have been subjected to the typical PTI anonymous venom.

Back to the topic: Both IK's cousin and the other guy--A PTI founding member (Akbar s Babar)--are really ripping Imran Khan apart! Wow! I thought they would be a little bit diplomatic but, no, they are not pulling any punches. AA Babar is willing to go to courts to prove financial mismanagement done by Imran Khan himself!
Sheikh rashead wants to talk to geo but even him they put force on. He has to drop many live calls as pti forces him not to talk to geo.

Also many pti members have spoken to geo in one way or the other. They don't have issue. Imran has issue and he's being dictator.

Yes corrupt cousions who are angry on Imran for not giving them tickets

@Meengla Dr Arif Alvi ke batin sun k andaza hota hay kay jhoot cover karna bhut mushkil hota hay :lol: All of these core members are trying to cover the bongi Imran Khan made on container by going against the decision of core committee. If Imran Khan really want the members to lie and cover his stupid mistakes then he should enroll people like Faisal Raza Abdi. :-)

I have question here, till now I was thinking that few retired army officers are involved in all this set up which is start from London meeting and they were the script writer with help of Sheikh Rasheed and choudhry bros.
At the end of this talk show Saleem Safi asked the question to guests about an International conspiry or hand who wanna involved Pak army into all this To create situation like Iraq/Syria etc to destabilize Pakistan, Who is that International Hand?[/quote]

I have question here, till now I was thinking that few retired army officers are involved in all this set up which is start from London meeting and they were the script writer with help of Sheikh Rasheed and choudhry bros.
At the end of this talk show Saleem Safi asked the question to guests about an International conspiry or hand who wanna involved Pak army into all this To create situation like Iraq/Syria etc to destabilize Pakistan, Who is that International Hand?
Oh yes its a conspiracy by Rothschild, Illuminati, CIA/RAW/MOSSAD/KHAD/KGB/FSB/NSA.

But it is sad that Safi points out a window in the show-studio where PTI partisans were throwing rocks at him!

1. Yes IK is not a leader, not by a long shot; in-fact nobody is in Pakistan. Most of us don't support him or his party but ANY third or fourth of fifth party that would somehow bring an end to the musical chair game between PML(N) and PPP.

2. It is anybody's constitutional, moral, and birth-right to attend or boycott a gathering.

3. But Safi, a mujahideen (fasadeen)-turned yellow Journo/anchor like him deserved to be pelted. Kudos to those who did that, they should do it every-time they see him; they have my full support.

But Safi, a mujahideen (fasadeen)-turned yellow Journo/anchor like him deserved to be pelted. Kudos to those who did that, they should do it every-time they see him; they have my full support.

I am surprised and disappointed that someone with a cool head like you would say something like this! BTW, I think this 'international conspiracy' angle by Saleem Safi sounds bogus so far.

I am surprised and disappointed that someone with a cool head like you would say something like this! BTW, I think this 'international conspiracy' angle by Saleem Safi sounds bogus so far.
Because I can take personal insult but I don't and will never forgive those who I can see working against my country, or my country's protectors i.e. Pakistan military. Safi has been wrong on so many thing and on so many occasions. Basically he is a conspiracy theorist who has no shame in admitting his relations with every anti-Pakistani element hiding/sitting in Afghanistan. Have you forgotten his stand on Taliban? Was it realistic or in any way pro-Pakistan? He and his likes did their best to confuse Pakistanis and prevent (attempted to) the government, and the military to take actions against the killers of 50,000+ Pakistanis. I have no respect for him and his likes.

At the end of this talk show Saleem Safi asked the question to guests about an International conspiry or hand who wanna involved Pak army into all this To create situation like Iraq/Syria etc to destabilize Pakistan, Who is that International Hand?

I doubt there is any international conspiracy. Something did cook in London when IK and TuQ met. There is no harm in politicians meeting even overseas but there shouldn't be the air of secrecy about such meetings--especially when a leader who is promising so many changes and fresh start of things in Pakistan. That a person of no less stature of SMQ is confirming the meeting and that he is saying that Ms. Mazari was kept out of the loop is not very reassuring about IK's leadership qualities.

But, yes, Pakistan is destabilized and will go down the drain if the mob is able to topple the govt. There will be no end to such marches in future. Plenty of excited eyes in several Middle Eastern countries with bigger crowds and bigger dreams found out the price paid for the instability.

Because I can take personal insult but I don't and will never forgive those who I can see working against my country, or my country's protectors i.e. Pakistan military. Safi has been wrong on so many thing and on so many occasions. Basically he is a conspiracy theorist who has no shame in admitting his relations with every anti-Pakistani element hiding/sitting in Afghanistan. Have you forgotten his stand on Taliban? Was it realistic or in any way pro-Pakistan? He and his likes did their best to confuse Pakistanis and prevent (attempted to) the government, and the military to take actions against the killers of 50,000+ Pakistanis. I have no respect for him and his likes.

No, I don't know much about Saleem Safi's stance on the Talibans? But I do know that Imran Khan opposed the 2009 operation against the terrorists in Swat and that, with fair amount of substance, the label of Taliban Khan is not too far off to describe him. But you seem to have no problem crying your heart out for him so long as the musical chair is broken, right? Well, there will not even be any chairs or any tables left should the mobs topple the govt.

I doubt there is any international conspiracy. Something did cook in London when IK and TuQ met. There is no harm in politicians meeting even overseas but there shouldn't be the air of secrecy about such meetings--especially when a leader who is promising so many changes and fresh start of things in Pakistan. That a person of no less stature of SMQ is confirming the meeting and that he is saying that Ms. Mazari was kept out of the loop is not very reassuring about IK's leadership qualities.

But, yes, Pakistan is destabilized and will go down the drain if the mob is able to topple the govt. There will be no end to such marches in future. Plenty of excited eyes in several Middle Eastern countries with bigger crowds and bigger dreams found out the price paid for the instability.

No, I don't know much about Saleem Safi's stance on the Talibans? But I do know that Imran Khan opposed the 2009 operation against the terrorists in Swat and that, with fair amount of substance, the label of Taliban Khan is not too far off to describe him. But you seem to have no problem crying your heart out for him so long as the musical chair is broken, right? Well, there will not even be any chairs or any tables left should the mobs topple the govt.
I see! Thanks
If there is no any foreign hand involved in this current crises is a postivd thing, but due to this crises many of our enemy states could wash their hand to get their interests.

Back
Top Bottom