What's new

Imran Khan’s cell phones stolen after Sialkot jalsa: Shahbaz Gill

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI leader Shahbaz Gill on Monday claimed that a pair of cell phones belonging to PTI Chairman Imran Khan were stolen from the Sialkot airport after the party held a power show in the city last Saturday.

He made the claim on Twitter two days after Imran, during his Sialkot speech, said his life was under threat and that he had recorded a video message naming "all conspirators", which will be released in case of his assassination.

Gill said the former prime minister was deliberately not provided security during the rally held over the weekend, adding that his phones were also stolen.

ik-cellphone-stolen.jpg

Imran Khan has also said plans are being made to kill him.

Get justice for me if I'm killed, Imran Khan asks charged crowd at Faisalabad rally :

"You are completely befuddled," the former adviser to the PM said, without addressing anyone in particular. "The video statement that Imran has recorded will not be found in these phones."

He alleged that Imran's phones were "ordered to be stolen" from the airport when he left for the venue.

On Saturday, the PTI chief had reiterated that his life was in danger. He had also said that he had recorded a video in which he had named those who "conspired against me" since last summer.

"There is a conspiracy hatched against me in closed rooms in and outside the country, and they want that Imran Khan's life [is lost]," he said.

"I knew of the conspiracy hatched against me ... so I have recorded a video and kept it in a secure place. If something happens to me then this video will be [made public] in front of the nation. In it, whoever has conspired against me, whoever is complicit since last summer, I've named everyone," the ex-PM said.

"They think 'Imran Khan can be an obstacle in our path and needs to be removed.' And that's why I've recorded this video because I think this is jihad and not politics. If something happens to me then I want all my Pakistanis to know who was complicit in this conspiracy.

"I've named everyone who planned and [revealed] how, through a foreign conspiracy, this corrupt lot, together with them, and others who were with them, ended my government. I recorded the video because it's [part of the] history of how the powerful are never brought under law and always remain safe. Those who betrayed this country, I want their faces to come in the open," the PTI chairman said.

The purported threat to Imran's life was first spoken of by Faisal Vawda during the last few weeks of his government in late March.

I hope Imran will write a book after his political career to tell the world what he thinks people should know about influencers in Pakistani politics. That would be an interesting read :pop:

PTI leader Shahbaz Gill on Monday claimed that a pair of cell phones belonging to PTI Chairman Imran Khan were stolen from the Sialkot airport after the party held a power show in the city last Saturday.

He made the claim on Twitter two days after Imran, during his Sialkot speech, said his life was under threat and that he had recorded a video message naming "all conspirators", which will be released in case of his assassination.

Gill said the former prime minister was deliberately not provided security during the rally held over the weekend, adding that his phones were also stolen.

View attachment 844507

Imran Khan has also said plans are being made to kill him.

Get justice for me if I'm killed, Imran Khan asks charged crowd at Faisalabad rally :

"You are completely befuddled," the former adviser to the PM said, without addressing anyone in particular. "The video statement that Imran has recorded will not be found in these phones."

He alleged that Imran's phones were "ordered to be stolen" from the airport when he left for the venue.

On Saturday, the PTI chief had reiterated that his life was in danger. He had also said that he had recorded a video in which he had named those who "conspired against me" since last summer.

"There is a conspiracy hatched against me in closed rooms in and outside the country, and they want that Imran Khan's life [is lost]," he said.

"I knew of the conspiracy hatched against me ... so I have recorded a video and kept it in a secure place. If something happens to me then this video will be [made public] in front of the nation. In it, whoever has conspired against me, whoever is complicit since last summer, I've named everyone," the ex-PM said.

"They think 'Imran Khan can be an obstacle in our path and needs to be removed.' And that's why I've recorded this video because I think this is jihad and not politics. If something happens to me then I want all my Pakistanis to know who was complicit in this conspiracy.

"I've named everyone who planned and [revealed] how, through a foreign conspiracy, this corrupt lot, together with them, and others who were with them, ended my government. I recorded the video because it's [part of the] history of how the powerful are never brought under law and always remain safe. Those who betrayed this country, I want their faces to come in the open," the PTI chairman said.

The purported threat to Imran's life was first spoken of by Faisal Vawda during the last few weeks of his government in late March.

It is pertinent to mention that Shahbaz Gill, the person reporting the theft survived a murder attempt on Motorway. A car hit him from behind (pit maneuver).

shahbaz-gill-car.jpg
shahbaz-gill-injured.png

An example:

Last edited:
Someone else from PTI holding these phones in his personal baggage?
That person is responsible!!!

Intelligence gathering

Figure out his plans for "Jalsa mucho Grande"

The intelligence is then used to develop a counter strategy

Last edited:
"When you realize that if you can't make Imran Khan unblock you so you steal his phones to unblock yourself. "

images (56).jpeg

If government can be stolen, mobile phones are just a walk in the park.

The careless nature is evident and overpowering.

Lol….

How many phones he needs? Hamary liya to 1 sambhalna b mushkil ha…..how many phones and how many pickets one has?
Truly a mystery hehe

this looks like a planted news..if in real his phones are missing than someone within PTI/close to Imran Khan is involved

shahbaz gill is perhaps the biggest tabloid pesudo politician out there. THEY already have access to each and everything you, me or anyone does, all our traffic is monitored.

tu this kind of lame statements while are good for consumption of gulliable awam but are hilarious for handful of a people including me

I hope Imran will write a book after his political career to tell the world what he thinks people should know about influencers in Pakistani politics. That would be an interesting read :pop:

Imran Khan might write a book sometime in future but generals have been writing books in similar conditions.

Gen Ayub wrote a book. Gen Musharraf wrote a book.

The fashion and pattern these books have been written show that they didn't have genuine programs. They were handed over a plan to produce desired results.

We can expect Gen Bajwa to write a book as well.

I heard bajwa just opened up a new mobile dukaan in pindi.

this looks like a planted news..if in real his phones are missing than someone within PTI/close to Imran Khan is involved

Apparently they were taken from his helicopter which was parked at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom