What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Bajwa is not a nadan bacha, he knew then what he was doing and he know now what he is doing. please keep in mind Bajwa mission is not completed as yet. He has to make sure that Pakistani public hates Army / ISI. This is his mission to destroy Pakistan from within, and he had assured it by having all the like minded crop Commanders.

Bajwa still working.
Reforms in army is not going to hurt the army but be good for everyone
So if reforms fo happen then bajwa did a favor to nation
Ball is in court of 24 corps commanders now

برادران، رمضان مبارک
According to moonsighting.com
First Ramadhan shall be on Thursday.
1st Travih on Wednesday night.

May Allah, bring peace and tranquility this Ramadhan.
May we stop Pakistan from becoming Ghaza 2.0 and Srinagar 3.0.
May Allah give guidance to Criminal Military Establishment Inc that they do their job per their role defined in law and constitution.

Ameen

Reforms in army is not going to hurt the army but be good for everyone
So if reforms fo happen then bajwa did a favor to nation
Ball is in court of 24 corps commanders now
we got 24 corps? I thought it was more 7-8?

Last edited:
Ameen

we got 24 corps? I thought it was more 7-8?
Haider Mehdi asking that Sahir Shmshad Mirza should depose asim muneer.
Yahya wanted to lead the country after 1971 surrender but he was forced to resign and ZAB was called from NYC to become CMLA/President.

What mind of "dhakka" event we want that Army remove asim muneer?

Ya Allah This Murad Saed impresses me every day. Imran khan's PTI has bright future.
PTI has many bright potential leaders in their ranks who if given the chance can transform the country, and who are more intellectually capable than IK and just as patriotic and honest.. problem is the old tried and failed politicians in the ranks who pull the crowds, will they step aside for the fresh blood… the likes of SMQ, PE, khattaq etc…

As far as the other parties are concerned, only the morally corrupt, or those who want to make quick money through corruption and nepotism, will join their ranks..

Be very careful about posting such stuff. This guy is a bogus madarch*d. Just look him up. Claims to be Imam Mehdi. Some qadianis network are also active. Such literature is intentionally floated to cause a schism in public opinion.
Do not let the very real grievances cloud your judgement.

Well, I have replied earlier, I don't know who the fcuk he is. I only agree with suggestion that IK should offer apology to Bengalis for 71 at state level.

Sabir Shakir is giving a different perspective about the yesterday meeting of PDM allies and with ISI head Anjum and COAS Hafiz being present. This looks like great news for all.

ناگرفتاری،نا پابندی نہ ہی نااہلی؟ مل بیٹھو الیکشن کراؤ چیف جسٹس کا پیغام مریم پر 100 مقدمات،​

Also with Ejaz Ul Haq party joining PTI and Pervez Elahi elected as the president of PTI, the Establishment closest people, it looks as though ice is broken bewteen the Estab. and PTI.

Ejaz ul Haq is a liason between the two and so is Pervez Elahi.

Some sense prevailing and Estab. retrospecting. People pressure telling...

This is an American fitnah to weaken Pakistan

Americans wanted army to remove IK from power because he was so patriot and pro East

Sabir Shakir is giving a different perspective about the yesterday meeting of PDM allies and with ISI head Anjum and COAS Hafiz being present. This looks like great news for all.

ناگرفتاری،نا پابندی نہ ہی نااہلی؟ مل بیٹھو الیکشن کراؤ چیف جسٹس کا پیغام مریم پر 100 مقدمات،​

Also with Ejaz Ul Haq party joining PTI and Pervez Elahi elected as the president of PTI, the Establishment closest people, it looks as though ice is broken bewteen the Estab. and PTI.

Sabir Shapar is doing TC of establishment these days so that they take him back.

I highly doubt it esp after rumors of them trying to ban PTI

Seems Pakistanis only keep there guns for show in there cabinets and only take them out to polish and show and tell

Back
Top Bottom