What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

bajwa has started to bark.

here is the question, what the f does the chief do if it dosent know what lower rank and file are doing???

bajwa trying to make chawal out of people. these people lead the phaj!!

If this is true, does he even realize what sort of a fool he is making of himself?

So he is admitting that Brigadiers (Brig in ISI are responsible for a whole province to keep it simple, they aren't some lowly Maj or Capt), are going willy nilly and doing things apni marzi say and there is no concept of discipline or law?

This guy is more dumb than I thought.

ISI ka officer ja kar logon kay darwazay tor raha hai because he didn't like something? That is the discipline in the military? What a tool this guy is.

Also, I wonder ab Maryam kia kahay gi? She is going on and on the past few days keh mere kamray ka darwaza Imran Khan nay tora. Ab bolay gi woh?

A lower level officer got angry and ordered a hit on a journalist?

WTF is he even saying.

This isn't a disciplined military or intelligence agency, but more like a Mexican drug cartel.

Oh so that is why ARY is running a segment every day for about 15-20 minutes of a soldiers diary from Waziristan.

Why do Pakistanis use the term "na maloon afraat" ? If you don't know who they are, what are you even doing on this forum?

Is it like a private joke or sarcasm? Call a snake a snake.
Pakistans equivalent of ‘men in black’ ..🤪

This isn't a disciplined military or intelligence agency, but more like a Mexican drug cartel.

They are glorified warlords. Pakistan has become a central african republic.

Also they are not interested in developing the country because that will result in them losing grip on power. Pakistan will meander as a terrorist stricken poor country for the foreseeable.

So basically the lower rank officers have gone beserk as well… and if you are in ISI you are beyond reach of even the generals.. wtf.. ISI has become our SS… all this bs about being a premier respected intelligence agency.. turned out to be a load of BS…
ISI nothing but a bunch of thugs …
Army is not disciplined soldiers but brainwashed and fear instilled in them if they step out of line.. but if you are an officer and a member of the corrupt club then you can do as you like and unaccountable..
Thank you IK for exposing the cabal..

… and if you are in ISI you are beyond reach of even the generals..

Well this is true.

I have seen promotions of Cols to Brig being stopped because an ISI Maj who was under him a few years ago had a grudge and put in a negative report. Sari ACR ki aisi ki taisi.

Also this hold true for SPD. An SPD Maj can effectively ruin the career of a Brig or a Col from ASFC on a site visit. Jab bhi site visit hota hai by an SPD guy the base commander puckers it up and wishes the best!

Nawaz Sharif is a part of our existence, we get encouragement and strength by seeing him..
...( Javed Latif ).

73f8c76cbba582a3c21fc13b46a21493.jpg

So basically the lower rank officers have gone beserk as well… and if you are in ISI you are beyond reach of even the generals.. wtf.. ISI has become our SS… all this bs about being a premier respected intelligence agency.. turned out to be a load of BS…
ISI nothing but a bunch of thugs …
Army is not disciplined soldiers but brainwashed and fear instilled in them if they step out of line.. but if you are an officer and a member of the corrupt club then you can do as you like and unaccountable..
Thank you IK for exposing the cabal..

It was discussed many times in the past that ISI is a state within a state. Like Military Industrial Complex with own long term policy, plans, secret budget etc so even Generals cannot oppose them. They also have a soft corner for the Jihadis and use them as proxies and if the jihadis go mad then try to control them or create another organisation. In AJK we had JKLF as an indeginous liberation movement but ISI funded and created LT, Al Badr etc to counter the indeginous movement. This is why in AJK jihadi maddrassas are untouchable, especially JI, JD and many deobandi ones, the local people oppose them but they're very powerful despite having little no none local support. Few times big protests took place but threatening phone calls from Pindi made everyone go quiet. Why is Fazlur Rehman a big timer, he can provide 100k fighters for proxie wars and will give fatwas too.

Last edited:
They are glorified warlords. Pakistan has become a central african republic.

Also they are not interested in developing the country because that will result in them losing grip on power. Pakistan will meander as a terrorist stricken poor country for the foreseeable.
I always wondered why our army generals are so dead against developing the country.

Now i am begining to understand how these Egocentric DANGEROUS DUFFERS are selectively chosen by our political parties or foreign agencies for their vested interest at the expense of the country.

Once they retire, they are forgotten by pretty much everyone after being cursed by the nation. But they never learn from history.

The question is this !!
If these people are out to fix the country, then who destroyed Pakistan?

4e967e1220d00b01069ce47535cdc05f.jpg

MIlitary Establishment who else?

As corrupt as the PDM politicians are you cant develop good strategic policies if you dont even know how long your govt is going to last. In PK no PM has ever completed his term because the military intervened each time. Who will invest in your country if they know the govt is lasting 1/2 years?

Politicians are corrupt everywhere around the world. But stable political systems where govts complete terms enable economic growth , business confidence or FDI etc.

In our case god blessed us with the most corrupt and murderous generals who never wasted time throwing the country under the bus.

bajwa has started to bark.

here is the question, what the f does the chief do if it dosent know what lower rank and file are doing???

bajwa trying to make chawal out of people. these people lead the phaj!!
I have said this before and people laughed at me.
I said ISI is rog and can take money from people and kill other people for money. This was because a prominent Baluchistan minister said that ISI is for hire if you have money

Now bajwa confirms it.

So question is what else have they sold.?

Now does TTP being alive and not completely obliterated makes some what sense..a compromised IsI

The problem is worse then I thought

ISI and military is like a cartel or rogue agency

Where everyone is independent just like how afghan Taliban are..

This is the most concerning part I have heard in last 12 months

If this is true, does he even realize what sort of a fool he is making of himself?

So he is admitting that Brigadiers (Brig in ISI are responsible for a whole province to keep it simple, they aren't some lowly Maj or Capt), are going willy nilly and doing things apni marzi say and there is no concept of discipline or law?

This guy is more dumb than I thought.

ISI ka officer ja kar logon kay darwazay tor raha hai because he didn't like something? That is the discipline in the military? What a tool this guy is.

Also, I wonder ab Maryam kia kahay gi? She is going on and on the past few days keh mere kamray ka darwaza Imran Khan nay tora. Ab bolay gi woh?

A lower level officer got angry and ordered a hit on a journalist?

WTF is he even saying.

Oh so that is why ARY is running a segment every day for about 15-20 minutes of a soldiers diary from Waziristan.
@Signalian could you please help this gentleman to understand...seems like, he does not have the ability and intelligence to understand Gen Bajwa's Statements. perspective.

Back
Top Bottom