What's new

Imran Khan vows to promote austerity, form Madina-like state

LOL, what? You mean PMLN is better because it committed Model Town Massacre or overbilled entire nation with 70 billion RS in electricity bills leading to many suicides? I thought you were ex-PTI. I didn't know you were pro-PMLN. :D

So even after you admit PTI has the biggest participation of women of all parties, somehow you still accuse IK for being an Islamist! Badzanni? If he was an Islamist, why would he marry a White British girl of a billionaire or had love affairs with a call girl in US? He is the most liberal leader of Pakistan!

There is not much oil or gas left in Pakistan anyway, so you might be right :)

No, that's not what he said. He said by drawing stripes on the donkey, doesn't turn it to a zebra! It doesn't mean he is forcing people not to watch Bollywood, rather not to adapt Hindu-cultural values of India. Watching some entertainment is one thing. Adapting an entire foreign culture based on that entertainment is completely other. Understand this if you can. :)

Sure. Is Peshawar turned into Qandahar?

So true.
Well he had a past with girls but he left it long time ago now he is quite a religious guy

Imran is a politician. He would say those things that people like. He knows people are easily impressed by terms like religion, revolution, austerity, transparency ,equality, rule of law etc etc. It doesn't matter he implements them or not or if he is far from the above mentioned terms. But he would use them. And use them again and again.

That's a difference between a leader and a politician.

Kindly excuse me if I am wrong, but did he say anything wrong? While going through the long 57 points of the Medina Charter, some clauses caught my eyes. The very first point says it is a document about governing relations between believers i.e. the Muslims of the Quraysh and Yathrib and those who followed them and worked hard with them. They form one nation -- Ummah; Means It does not exclude the non believers from the state, all are part of under single umbrella. Point 17 and 18 tells no Jews will be wronged for being a Jew and the enemies of the Jews who follow us (Muslims) will not be helped.

It would be okay for TuQ to refer to a society from thousands of years ago as a point of reference. But IK--a supposed Oxford graduate with a lot of exposure to the international economies and politics--is obviously resorting to yet another (and cheap) use of Islam in order to 'sell' himself. Pakistan has had enough of these beard-less Messiahs after General Zia.

Even TuQ refers to Marx etc as his ideals of 'equality', however contrived his references may be. But IK is a cheap politician who really likes to have his pictures taken sleeping in blaring lights on the floors of his humble public gathering while goes back to his rather opulent residence. I have no problem with IK living in a good residence; it is not from corruption. Even modern iconoclasts like Chomsky 'enjoy' benefits of money. But IK is trying to portray himself as a 'common' man and more-Mullah-than-the-Mullah through his speeches. That shows a shallow person and a charlatan.

PTI is a good political force for Pakistan but IK's personal financial integrity does NOT automatically make him a 'leader'. The kind of chaos he is causing, the kind of chaos he will cause should be the PM, will hurt the economy of Pakistan ten times more than the corruption of the other political parties.

Why not start with Peshawar to show little glimpse of what could be for the future of Pakistan?

It is easy to say, but Imran Khan has chance to transform his vision into reality; Peshawar.

PM should be in the parliament.
Yeah he should, but he is not. LOL!!! :D

I completely agree with your post. So called protest from 50 days has not given anything to Pakistan other than Financial loss. Economy is in complete chaos and instead of economic reforms Imran and his party is hell bent to push it towards bankruptcy.

All so-called arguments against IK / Qadri that they are destroying the economy of Pakistan are coming from none else but Patwaris of PMLN. Dharnas are happening in Islamabad which is neither financial or economic vein of Pakistan. Also if foreign dignitaries are not visiting Pakistan because of security problems or political situation, then it was Noora's job to resolve dharnas so soon as possible the way PPP did back in 2013. Instead he deliberately ignored all prior warnings and went to umrah while IDP's were pouring in. He is as dumb as he could get.

It would be okay for TuQ to refer to a society from thousands of years ago as a point of reference. But IK--a supposed Oxford graduate with a lot of exposure to the international economies and politics--is obviously resorting to yet another (and cheap) use of Islam in order to 'sell' himself. Pakistan has had enough of these beard-less Messiahs after General Zia.

Even TuQ refers to Marx etc as his ideals of 'equality', however contrived his references may be. But IK is a cheap politician who really likes to have his pictures taken sleeping in blaring lights on the floors of his humble public gathering while goes back to his rather opulent residence. I have no problem with IK living in a good residence; it is not from corruption. Even modern iconoclasts like Chomsky 'enjoy' benefits of money. But IK is trying to portray himself as a 'common' man and more-Mullah-than-the-Mullah through his speeches. That shows a shallow person and a charlatan.

PTI is a good political force for Pakistan but IK's personal financial integrity does NOT automatically make him a 'leader'. The kind of chaos he is causing, the kind of chaos he will cause should be the PM, will hurt the economy of Pakistan ten times more than the corruption of the other political parties.
Yes you have to be corrupt like Zardari and Nawaz to be a leader and this mess will be created by every honest leader like Imran against fraud elections and corrupt leaders

Yes you have to be corrupt like Zardari and Nawaz to be a leader and this mess will be created by every honest leader like Imran against fraud elections and corrupt leaders
let's hope it all ends like in Adeerus Ghayan's The Scriptwriter. There PM Faraz gets a taste of the wrath of the public and in Pakistan Nawaz will get it.

Yeah he should, but he is not. LOL!!! :D

All so-called arguments against IK / Qadri that they are destroying the economy of Pakistan are coming from none else but Patwaris of PMLN. Dharnas are happening in Islamabad which is neither financial or economic vein of Pakistan. Also if foreign dignitaries are not visiting Pakistan because of security problems or political situation, then it was Noora's job to resolve dharnas so soon as possible the way PPP did back in 2013. Instead he deliberately ignored all prior warnings and went to umrah while IDP's were pouring in. He is as dumb as he could get.

SO it is all fault of Nawaz. If IDP is such a problem then why did not Imran or TUQ waited for some time and thought about IDP's. Keep everything aside and tell me what Imran or his party has done in NWFP or the province they are ruling ? They were talking about New Pakistan, are they able to turn that province into New Pakistan. I had a word with few people from there and they told me nothing has been changed so far.Things are still the same.

Last edited:
Why not start with Peshawar to show little glimpse of what could be for the future of Pakistan?

It is easy to say, but Imran Khan has chance to transform his vision into reality; Peshawar.

Peshwar is a copy of poverty stricken city from poor Arab countries.

So yes, IK does see Arabism in Peshawar, in however twisted way.

TuQ will say the same thing. that he could only win 1 seat in NA because of corrupt nawaz.

hahahahah

hahahahah

No political accuman, so you can't win more than few seats, so just blame your opponent.

That's what pathetic losers say and do.

Peshwar is a copy of poverty stricken city from poor Arab countries.

So yes, IK does see Arabism in Peshawar, in however twisted way.

TuQ will say the same thing. that he could only win 1 seat in NA because of corrupt nawaz.

hahahahah

hahahahah

No political accuman, so you can't win more than few seats, so just blame your opponent.

That's what pathetic losers say and do.
Yes Yes Nawaz is angel that is why he is not able to justify his income that is his son is living in 8 billion rupees home that ia why he appoints his pet Irfan Siddiqui brother VC off a university its because off corrupt like you who support corrupt morons like nawaz Pakistan is facing downfall

Yes Yes Nawaz is angel that is why he is not able to justify his income that is his son is living in 8 billion rupees home that ia why he appoints his pet Irfan Siddiqui brother VC off a university its because off corrupt like you who support corrupt morons like nawaz Pakistan is facing downfall

oh yaar.

Why are you so jealous and Hasid. Hasad is the worst thing you have.

NS family was living in big mansions before Bhutto looted their factories and homes.
NS family was living in big mansions before Musharraf tried to loot them.

So quit being Hasid

and work hard to become rich yourself.

Back
Top Bottom