What's new

Imran Khan shares Jaishankar's clip; Lauds India for rejecting US pressure

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India

Why need to laud infians?

Use common sense, have some ghairat in yourselves to stand up for yourself…..ye itna mushkil kyu ha??

This is called big heart and big mind leaders...... Just imagine modi talks about some good thing of Pakistan he would have been killed by hindu extremist very next minute.

No, it is not... It is purely Internal politics but he is going beyond his limit to target the present government.

He is having every right to do Internal politics but he is damaging the International relationships... What if he will become PM again..... how will go and talk to the US, and UK leaders?

he is using the name of India's foreign policy to Target the present government only.

Last edited:
Imran Khan did the right thing.

Look at where the meticulous Ivy league level political management by the establishment got us. We’re only better than Afghanistan in most of performance indicators currently.

Pakistan and it’s institutions really need to get their act together.

how will go and talk to the US, and UK leaders?
idk, maybe eye to eye? like he's been saying? like he did with trump?
if you are not too familiar with Pakistan's history, these economic hitmen of the house of sharif and bhutto clan are the only reason why it's so difficult to even imagine standing up to the west today. but for what it's worth, IK isn't made of the same matter. I say this as someone who didn't like him for his 2014 dharna when all my social circle were for him. as someone who voted for him just to spite nawaz sharif as he was picking on the establishment in 2018, whom I saw as the ultimate guarantor of Pakistan's interests.

Shared on the eve of Pakistan's independence day.

It's Last over of Match

I can understand why some people are crying over little things
The clip was to highlight the ghairat which some high ranking Pakistani officials don't have

FB_IMG_1660469850077.jpg

No, it is not... It is purely Internal politics but he is going beyond his limit to target the present government.

He is having every right to do Internal politics but he is damaging International relationships... What if he will become PM again..... how will go and talk to the US, and UK leaders?

he is using India's foreign policy to Target the present government only.
Cynical, fantasist, narcissist Opportunist

I have seen this forwarded on WA Univ but that doesnt constitute evidence. I cant see any reputed news websites where it is said that IK praised the Indian EAM in his speech. Can someone clarify please?

Regards

I have seen this forwarded on WA Univ but that doesnt constitute evidence. I cant see any reputed news websites where it is said that IK praised the Indian EAM in his speech. Can someone clarify please?

Regards
Watch the clip, he's lamenting the fact that India stands up to the US when it come to their interests and insinuating that they were instrumental in his ouster (their army under orders from the US)

Imran Khan Niyazi has proven to an incompetent statesman. In international relations you don’t burn bridges the way he has done. Burn bridges in extreme situations only. Look at China and India. Modi and Xi haven’t spoken a single word naming each other’s country inspite of so many issues. Yeh bhai hota to ab tak roof se bahar nikal gaya hota.
One has to be smart to do the do rather than talk, which he has been doing against Europe and the US.
He did so much of hullla gulla on not providing Pakistani soil for US operations. What was the need to create so much noise on that issue? Keep quite and don’t allow US to use your soil. Na ji. Bana diya tumko 12th man, Ab khel lo beta.
Khiladi thoda kamzor nikla. Cricket hi khelta to accha rehta.

Last edited:
IK normally states to highlight western double standards, and also to compare Pak with a similar nation except their sizes.
Such as if India can buy Russian oil, so that Pakistan.

Modi and Xi haven’t spoken a single word naming each other’s country inspite of so many issues.
Modi na bola hi kaya ha... except blaming Muslims, Mughals, Congress, Pakistan.. his world view revolves around these things.
He talked about China, in fact he made a blunder saying that 'no one has entered, nor is present in our side of LoC.'

IK normally states to highlight western double standards, and also to compare Pak with a similar nation except their sizes.
Such as if India can buy Russian oil, so that Pakistan.
He speaks too much. He needs to do things without making them too big. Issues regarding Europe and US should have been spoken about by the foreign minister at the right forums. Did he achieve anything by talking big? Nothing in my view except some happy people thinking that talking big is a brave thing. Was he able to achieve anything on ground? Nothing except losing his government.
Modi na bola hi kaya ha... except blaming Muslims, Mughals, Congress, Pakistan.. his world view revolves around these things.
He talked about China, in fact he made a blunder saying that 'no one has entered, nor is present in our side of LoC.'
You think so. But your beloved IK thinks otherwise. He also accepts that Modi’s government has achieved goals that he would love to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom