What's new

Imran Khan shares Jaishankar's clip; Lauds India for rejecting US pressure

Just two days before he was due to retire in 2015, Jaishankar was appointed India’s foreign secretary.

he is one of the finest ministers of Modi's government.

Other one I higly rate - Nitin gadkari

You think so. But your beloved IK thinks otherwise. He also accepts that Modi’s government has achieved goals that he would love to.
Look.. even Hitler achieved some marvellous feats. Even all bad governments did some good in economics, job creation, nation building, etc. Like Modi has procured many modern weapon system or initiated many military programs etc.
He speaks too much. He needs to do things without making them too big. Issues regarding Europe and US should have been spoken about by the foreign minister at the right forums
He keeps highlighting the same thing to put a point across. When he will be PM, then FO wd speak on his behalf. ATM he is running a campaign.
Did he achieve anything by talking big? Nothing in my view except some happy people thinking that talking big is a brave thing. Was he able to achieve anything on ground? Nothing except losing his government.
If gaining ground is a measure, then he hasn't achieved anything but he has woken the people. You cannot realise how big that achievement is. Public rallies against corruption before it was considered a norm that politicians do corruption. Or being subservient to power is fine be that a politician, police, foreign or local power.

@-=virus=-

Watch the clip, he's lamenting the fact that India stands up to the US

OK, I have seen the clip and I can take it that it has not been doctored by IT Cell?

Let me be honest. I have interacted with Pakistanis for almost 2 decades now starting around 2003- first at chowk, then PTH, ATP and PDF and also in some mixed WA groups. My impression is that barring a few exceptions, Pakistanis (especially those from Punjab- I am a Bengali so hopefully no biases there) are extremely generous and straightforward people, They will not hesitate to praise even those they consider enemies (like India) when praise is due. So IK's comments come as no surprise to me. (sadly the converse is not always true- you will find few Indians praising Pak or BD achievements).

Having said that, if I were a Pakistani (even a youthia) I would wish IK waere bit more circumspect. We know that the current dispensation in India is seen to be very anti-Muslim and has removed Kashmirs special status. So anything that can be construed as a praise for such a govt by the most popular personage in a country widely seen as a Fortress of Islam may be harmful and damage Pak's cause in Kashmir.

Regards

Look.. even Hitler achieved some marvellous feats.
Good to see that Modi is seen someone who has done some good.
He keeps highlighting the same thing to put a point across. When he will be PM, then FO wd speak on his behalf.
He was the PM for few years. What did he do then? He kept launching verbal attacks against the West. That should have been done by his FO. Moreover, IK failed miserably on many fronts because he chose poor team. A team that couldn’t walk the talk for him. He needs to take the blame for it. Because millions of you had posed faith in him.
If gaining ground is a measure, then he hasn't achieved anything but he has woken the people. You cannot realise how big that achievement is. Public rallies against corruption before it was considered a norm that politicians do corruption. Or being subservient to power is fine be that a politician, police, foreign or local power.
Good for Pakistan. Good luck to you all.

Imran Khan Niyazi has proven to an incompetent statesman. In international relations you don’t burn bridges the way he has done. Burn bridges in extreme situations only. Look at China and India. Modi and Xi haven’t spoken a single word naming each other’s country inspite of so many issues. Yeh bhai hota to ab tak roof se bahar nikal gaya hota.
One has to be smart to do the do rather than talk, which he has been doing against Europe and the US.
He did so much of hullla gulla on not providing Pakistani soil for US operations. What was the need to create so much noise on that issue? Keep quite and don’t allow US to use your soil. Na ji. Bana diya tumko 12th man, Ab khel lo beta.
Khiladi thoda kamzor nikla. Cricket hi khelta to accha rehta.

Haan kamzoor nikla tabhe usnay sab ko agay lagaya huwa hay.. woh jinkay 70/70 saal kay tajarbay thay unke ami apa eek karkay rakhdi hay aur subha se laykar raath tak media se laykar politicians se laykar woh phuetrals se laykar sab intezaar kartay hain kab woh apna agla step layga th ham apna lay amal banayengay aur dengay ye tu haal hay sab ka woh kamzoor nikla aur ye sab khooti kay bachay

@VkdIndian

Kaptaan sb became the PM during an extremely delicate period.

1. He was handed a very difficult economy.
2. Not long after he took office, the world first plunged into a Covid pandemic and then the chaos of the Russian war.
3. He constantly had the Neutrals breathing down his neck
4. He protected Pakistan from huge casualties that we saw in India and yet at the same time smart lockdowns ensured minimum disruptions.

Personally, I am more of a Patwari than a Youthia but we need to be fair and give IK sb his due.

Regards

Cynical, fantasist, narcissist Opportunist
agreed. idk why that narcissist Opportunist khan doesn't learn from the professional, humble, altruistic ball lifters that were his predecessors. and it's not like there's any shortage of them.

Issues regarding Europe and US should have been spoken about by the foreign minister at the right forums.
you mean "by the foreign minister" who along with the PM and his entire cabinet just go deposed thanks to said Issues regarding Europe and US?

He also accepts that Modi’s government has achieved goals that he would love to.
pull your dick out of you mouth and pay attention. IK hasn't ever singularly praised Modi. He has only praised India consistently independent foreign policy, esp during the cold war.

Modi and Xi haven’t spoken a single word naming each other’s country inspite of so many issues.
What issues were there that Modi could have spoken out against? I mean, it's not like Chinese troops took Galwan or something? in fact, the Chinese never even entered Indian soil to begin with, did they?

One has to be smart to do the do rather than talk
it's upto you to conflate ol' cloud cover Modi being illiterate to him being sagacious and statesman like while simpletons like you worship His Royal Highness and His Royal 56" chest for India's success in internation diplomacy while it's actually the relatively seasoned indian institutions and beaurocracy and western economic and geopolitical interests that are the reason you are not down here in the mud with us.

Personally, I am more of a Patwari than a Youthia but we need to be fair and give IK sb his due.
I give him due for being an honest person. A person with a pure intent of doing good for Pakistan. Nothing more.
But good intent is not enough.

When a person is entrusted the task of being the PM then he has to come up to the task at hand. He should have chosen a capable team. His council of ministers was full of jokers to say the least.

Actually, I wish him good luck because I hope that he would have learnt from his failures and would come out better and stronger if he gets the chance again.

Thank God we live in Pakistan where one can praise their arch enemy.
Imagine some Indian Neta praising Pakistan or Pakistani politician... He would be smeared in black ink, his house attacked and his pictures and effigy set on fire and labelled an ISI agent with Indian media and Janta equally running the hate campaign.

Imagine some Indian Neta praising Pakistan or Pakistani politician... He would be smeared in black ink, his house attacked and his pictures and effigy set on fire and labelled an ISI agent with Indian media and Janta equally running the hate campaign.

Depends - if other leader does the same then gets label as jo Modi ka yaar hai, wo gaddar hai"..

Last edited:
Give us a few topics that an Indian neta will praise about.

Sad that none of your fantasies came true even when Modi went to Lahore especially to meet Nawaz Sharif :lol:.

Khiladi thoda kamzor nikla. Cricket hi khelta to accha rehta.

A suggestion For pro Imran Pakistanis to ponder over:

Do check and try to figure out even a single policy change which Imran Khan has initiated during his three and half year tenure to make Pakistan leave shackles of slavery.

Who stopped Imran Khan to appoint a Foreign Minister more capable than Jai Shanker from their bureaucracy.

What plan of action does IK has to achieve what he now promises to voters. Earlier he claimed that he had an experienced team then he confessed that he was not ready to be a PM. What if he again takes a famous U-Turn again.

My Suggestion :

The minister who suggested Gas Pipe line from Iraq to IK should be Pakistani PM.

He was the PM for few years. What did he do then? He kept launching verbal attacks against the West. That should have been done by his FO.
I mean he did whatever his capacity was. Due to his viewership, he sometimes got open instead of FO. Good or bad, we can't determine qualitatively..
Good for Pakistan. Good luck to you all.
Just see even Bose didn't get any ground but you see the affects which caused rippled in British Indian army.

This is called picking the good things from your enemy & capitalizing yourself.
Great topic thread.

Back
Top Bottom