What's new

"Escape India" Reaches All Time High in 2022

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I think India has reached the kind of critical mass and equilibrium where "brain drain" isn't particularly relevant at this stage. We have way too many people who are highly qualified, eager and hungry.

The way we see Indian diaspora giving back to the country eventually in some shape or form, I don't see why shouldn't let things happen naturally. Both private and public sectors are doing pretty well and there is no shortage of talent on the home front. Also, salaries are rising across the board -- especially when it comes to c-suite.

Demographic dividend, son. Google that for your next nightmare about India.

We thank them for sending 100 billion dollars home every year. Even I will go for American passport in near future, its easy for my job. Otherwise I have to apply for VISA for every country to present my papers in conferences all around the world.

Come down to mother earth please.

In reply to a specific query from Gupta, Jaishankar said five Indian nationals obtained citizenship of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) during the past three years.
Are Indian Muslims seeking refugee status in a Gulf country?

India is butler of Anglo.
Trust me I've some Indian guys in Canada working for downtown executive positions but TOTALLY CANT UTTER A WORD in ENGLISH in good ACCENT. My ears are still hurting from their horrific ACCENTS to today when I remember them.

On the other hand if I was offered a Job in Canada for licking everyones personalities within the office for mere $60-$70k hell I'll take it.

Also in CA I have been to some socials where I see many Indian girls immigrating & than when I ask them with group of friends "what is your story" they start crying on the spot for thanking bhagwaan she made to CA in front of my eyes !!!! Its so bad for females inside India.

Trust me I've some Indian guys in Canada working for downtown executive positions but TOTALLY CANT UTTER A WORD in ENGLISH in good ACCENT. My ears are still hurting from their horrific ACCENTS to today when I remember them.

On the other hand if I was offered a Job in Canada for licking everyones personalities within the office for mere $60-$70k hell I'll take it.

Also in CA I have been to some socials where I see many Indian girls immigrating & than when I ask them with group of friends "what is your story" they start crying on the spot for thanking bhagwaan she made to CA in front of my eyes !!!! Its so bad for females inside India.

Yeah...but they can 'add' . That's why they became executives in downtown and you aren't. Get the memo Einstein- 'less talky more dooey'

I don't have issue since we know..

The Pakistan diaspora numbers in US is way below to Indian, one reason for huge Indian clout and India centric lobbies in that country.

It's like close to 0.5 million Pakistanis against 4 million plus Indians, approching 4.5 million, that is 9 times that of Pakistan diaspora.

Pakistan need to catch up with India in this regard.

Like in UK, Pak had the London Mayor, and Pakistan diaspora is about 1.6 million compared to 1.86 million for Indians.

According to the 2021 Census, Pakistanis in England & Wales enumerated 1,587,819, or 2.7% of the population.

Population. According to the 2021 Census, Indians in England & Wales enumerated 1,864,318, or 3.1% of the population.

In Saudia Pakistanis numbers comes clsoe to indians like 2.4 million for Paks, 2.5 million Indians, in UAE Indians are more but Pak diapsora is close second, or third. Same in other Arab countries the diff. is not that many times over.

Yeah...but they can 'add' . That's why they became executives in downtown and you aren't. Get the memo Einstein- 'less talky more dooey'
Geez thanks for the advice...just saying some people have different AIM n GOALS,
like I wasn't born Poor...just saying. Ghareeb admi ka bataa.

working in the US in a STEM sector you realize just how much Indians have infiltrated the US workplace. The US has needed tech workers and Indians are and have provided. Good for them.

The irony of @Windjammer posting this thread. He Quit Pak a loooong time ago.
No sunny boy, I didn't quit as I came over legally when I was just 12.
And today most if not all of my investment is in Pakistan.
Then there are others who change their credentials just to join this forum. :pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom