What's new

India Still Has To Send Submarines Back To Russia For Refit

The submarine is INS Sindhuratna, which had a major accident in February 2014 that killed two officers, had gone for the “medium refit-cum-life extension” upgrade at Severodvinsk.

Is it the same one where the bufoons forgot to close the top door properly before submerging? I saw that video on tiktok and found it hilarious.

The submarine is INS Sindhuratna, which had a major accident in February 2014 that killed two officers, had gone for the “medium refit-cum-life extension” upgrade at Severodvinsk.

Last time I checked all Pak subs are sent abroad for refits.

How will India send a submarine to Russia. Do they have a semi submersible ship ?

Like this ?
1674075470972.png

Aha, the old crapper makes yet another attempt to get some attention. If only you could adopt a brain like you have to crawl around under your fakeness. My English may not be to your call centre standards so as you the graduate Gupta say... Mention not. Whatever Pakistan produces is beyond comprehension of some creepy character who has to crawl around on a Pakistani forum to have any voice... Unemployed you say.... Thank you please... Come again.

Ah there we go..another fart from the one who has Wind Jammed up his...

Back
Top Bottom