What's new

Imran Khan revealed: CNN documentary

yes i would want to give paksitan to a taliban supporter to have peace with them LOL! YES THAT WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW WE NEED HIM to help us even more by makeing friendship with the devil

yes i would want to give paksitan to a taliban supporter to have peace with them LOL! YES THAT WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW WE NEED HIM to help us even more by makeing friendship with the devil

Stop listing to the propaganda.

zagaha:

Prove yourself by credentials and on record documents or you just would be fooling yourself.

We will have a discussion later on the points you will bring.

atleast he is not corrupt and is trying to inject common sense into people otherwise deprived of it . I acknowledge his political immaturity on a few occassions but we have no other option . PPP is corrupt to the core , PMLN is a fake degree master , PMLQ has had her tenure and the consequences are still been borne to this day, JI is an opportunist party , Fazlur Rehman is always in the Government and fits the definition of a hypocrate , MQM is not even a party its a gang ... have i got a choice now.

he is a good man after all willing person to change the system
" but why CNN is giving him so importance" ?
that make me worry

he is a good man after all willing person to change the system
" but why CNN is giving him so importance" ?
that make me worry

Because He holds an Internationally recognized & respected persona unlike our Political leaders or Dictator turned politicians:D.

atleast he is not corrupt .

Yet... hate to be a pessimist but you really cant tell how corrupt some one is till they have the keys to the vault. Im sure there were plenty of PPP and MQM people that were honest before they got the chance to rake off their 10%.

Yet... hate to be a pessimist but you really cant tell how corrupt some one is till they have the keys to the vault. Im sure there were plenty of PPP and MQM people that were honest before they got the chance to rake off their 10%.

We can go on about what ifs forever but this is a man that has actually been saying things is what the people want, some politicians don't even come that close Benazir Bhutto said she was going to bring the US troops into Pakistan. But this guy has so far has been talking sensibly.

MQM was corrupt from the start, hysteria is what created it. I know people that were aware MQM was up to no good, when it was forming that though has been there since its beginning. As for PPP well the guy that was actually going to do the good stuff was unfortunately taken away from us, and after that is when we got into trouble.

Thank God CNN didn't hold a poll in Karachi (or Pakistan in general) to know who is the most reknowned and trustworthy politicians in Pakistan, otherwise, they too alike our 'beloved' media have been making a film on Mr. so and so or someone inhabiting UK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom