Imran Khan calls Nawaz Sharif a UK's business tycoon

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

May 31, 2014, 4:21 pm

ISLAMABAD- PTI Chairman Imran Khan today pointed out that no western democratic leader did business while in office as it is a clear conflict of interest. He reminded that Hazrat Abu Bakr (AS) closed down his clothes shop when he became a Khalifa.

Khan regretted that the notion of conflict of interest was totally ignored by Pakistani leaders when in power. The Sharifs' entire business has multiplied now and they are one of UK's biggest investors, he added. Khan concluded that going to the steel magnate's house for a cup of tea in New Delhi reflected the priorities of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Saudia, India, Germany, Turkey, England, New ZeaLand, Sri Lanka etc this family has an empire everywhere... shameful.

May 31, 2014, 4:21 pm

ISLAMABAD- PTI Chairman Imran Khan today pointed out that no western democratic leader did business while in office as it is a clear conflict of interest. He reminded that Hazrat Abu Bakr (AS) closed down his clothes shop when he became a Khalifa.

Khan regretted that the notion of conflict of interest was totally ignored by Pakistani leaders when in power. The Sharifs' entire business has multiplied now and they are one of UK's biggest investors, he added. Khan concluded that going to the steel magnate's house for a cup of tea in New Delhi reflected the priorities of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
To janab IK khud kaya UK main har do maheenay baad mangoes choosnay jatay hain?

To janab IK khud kaya UK main har do maheenay baad mangoes choosnay jatay hain?

So genius, please enlighten us about the business empires of IK in Britain?

NS took his son Hassan Nawaz to India and met him with India's steel tycoon in what capacity? Oh your slave mind would not be able to elaborate it, so switch on your IK abusing button and start saying :blah: against him as usual.

Waisee @Jazzbot - Imran Khan increasingly sounds like a pape-kutniii ! :unsure:

You can say that, but in this case, he is right. It is conflict of interest. The ganja took his son with him and met him with Indian tycoon for his business deals. NS is PM of Pakistan and was on a state visit, the hell was that?

You can say that, but in this case, he is right. It is conflict of interest. The ganja took his son with him and met him with Indian tycoon for his business deals. NS is PM of Pakistan and was on a state visit, the hell was that?

Oh don't get me wrong - His son shouldn't have been anywhere near him that day !

But this 'name calling' & 'living from one-issue' to the other must stop; this immaturity isn't what I voted for.....a Leader should learn to rise above such pettiness of scoring a brownie point here or a brownie point there !

Oh don't get me wrong - His son shouldn't have been anywhere near him that day !

But this 'name calling' & 'living from one-issue' to the other must stop; this immaturity isn't what I voted for.....a Leader should learn to rise above such pettiness of scoring a brownie point here or a brownie point there !

Yes IK indeed sounds pape-kutniii in his statements, I believe he should give proper mature statements about issues instead of calling names. I understand your view, but this isn't just name calling. This is clear conflict of interest and is a direct threat to our national interests. These businessman or UK tycoon in Pakistan just care about his own interests. At least it looks like so, from his current actions. You know how their business empires progress leaps and bounds when they come in power, right?

Yes IK indeed sounds pape-kutniii in his statements, I believe he should give proper mature statements about issues instead of calling names. I understand your view, but this isn't just name calling. This is clear conflict of interest and is a direct threat to our national interests. These businessman or UK tycoon in Pakistan just care about his own interests. At least it looks like so, from his current actions. You know how their business empires progress leaps and bounds when they come in power, right?

Bhai I'm not in the least bit concerned about what Noora isn't or isn't doing - I don't have much expectation from him; the only reason I'm talking about Khan is because 'I care' !

This isn't the first time he has said something like this....its a long-list of such statements - something a Leader should consider beneath him - and over here it seems as if Khan wakes up in the morning & thinks 'what do I criticize Noora on now' !

Khan should act in a dignified manner & not resort to the pettiness his Statements, of late, are increasingly being reflective of !

Good point. If Nawaz was half as cheap as IK he would have called him playboy of UK. But he hasn't, and I respect your PM.

Back
Top Bottom