What's new

Imran Khan as Pak PM

1.yes we take guidance from prophet but you cannot compare anything Imran does now and has done in the past with the Prophet, just take for example his manners of speaking. So just stay on Imran's character please, what you consider honest in today's world was considered maha corrupt in Prophet's time.2. Prophet (PBUH) was not living in a mahal while preaching the poor.

1. never compared prophet with him. I was saying it happened to every man. may he be iqbal, quiad e azam, gandi or Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) . but u are noon league support i dnt expect you to have high IQ to understand simple facts
2. bro prophet never prohibited us spending on things from our honestly earned money. How taught u islamiyat?

? what kind of stupid arguments u r using. show me any comment on pdf like that or twitter or facebook. anyways u r criticizing me to guide him according to islam, islam told us to seek guidance from Prophet life and quran. it doesnt mean we compare him. yes we call him honest, yes is one of the biggest social worker.

Are you suggesting that PTI has no real support other than on social media?

And Islam did not, the Quran tells you its is the manual for your life and the Prophet is the best example.. I have yet to see an Ayat or Hadiath that mentions a man from Khorasan of the Niazi tribe who will win a world cup is one we are to follow as he will be the best example of the prophet. You are more than welcome to guide Imran Khan on his path to prime minister and governance.. but clearly his initial choices have not really been the best. The man has Jahangir Tareen who hoarded Sugar to raise the price up and fleece the common man(which ironically goes completely against the PTI website agenda).. Asad Umar( reportedly almost ran Engro to the ground) Sheikh Rasheed(the less said the better).. Shah Mahmood Qureshi(who wines and dines with the Clintons one night and returns to act Pir like the next day)..among his advisor. So I am failing to see that apart from getting the upper and middle class to sort of wake up.. what different approach to politics and political allies is IK taking that Nawaz Sharif, Zardari or any of their cohorts have not taken?

If one takes the level of adherence or respect of the Prophet by the number of times IK mentions him, then he is beaten by an innings by those of the JuI who do the same. The only way to gauge the actual level of IK as a potential leader with guaranteed positive results was for him to have waited till 2018 and show us a dramatically changed KPK(Yet to happen except a few middle management initiatives..also stalled due to the Dharnas). That would convince me that him coming to power will not be a disaster or at best the same as the Shareefa brothers.

If the idea to support him has to do with a hobsons choice of "damned if you do it, damned if you dont".. then that is another matter. Sure, we've tried the dynasties who have basically sucked the nation dry.. we've tried dictators who been like termites to the foundations of the nation.. so why not a person whose call to fame is the world cup and a hospital?
Yes we can do that, but so far the indication of his temperament which includes tacit dismissal of a terror threat to the nation, an almost constant faux pas and U-turn on policies along with almost zero exemplar(and this is important because it influenes how you and the thousands of other PTI supporters behave in society) in terms of public decency and behaviour mannerism. Here, all your talk of the Prophet and Islam goes to hypocritical level because the reason for Islam's early success was their behaviour with others(language, attitude etc) and their attitude in society.. so the reasons for my lack of confidence in IK and his top team are very there.. I have hope that there will be positive change from the PTI phenomenon.. just not enough to vote for them.

As far as your earlier rant about DESCOM(no achievement of IK or yours) and the employees.. yes. there is massive support for the PTI and it is a very good thing if one looks at a political awareness perspective of it. But whether it is the right sort of mentor and guidance for the phenomenon is VERY debatable. At the end you can react and spew hatred on Nawaz and Zardari and Myself or anyone who dareth speak against the Imam Khan, but it will have zilch impact on changing apprehensions.

This whole episode of protests will fade as soon as the PTI leadership finds the "golden bridge"(respectable exit) from the drama. They are preparing for the 2018 elections because they know they're losing the mid term election chance unless they can convince the establishment to step in, and that you'll find out a month or so later..that is all that matters. Change will come, maybe from PTI or maybe not. but not now.. 10-15 years when democracy has truly settled into Pakistan.. yes.. we will see prosperity.

Sorry for bad formatting. i didnt wasted to many times bcoz when i saw ur post most of ur comments sound stupid and i think if a grown up man have made his mind about anythng, it cant be changed

Are you suggesting that PTI has no real support other than on social media?

Never said it

And Islam did not, the Quran tells you its is the manual for your life and the Prophet is the best example.. I have yet to see an Ayat or Hadiath that mentions a man from Khorasan of the Niazi tribe who will win a world cup is one we are to follow as he will be the best example of the prophet. You are more than welcome to guide Imran Khan on his path to prime minister and governance.. but clearly his initial choices have not really been the best. The man has Jahangir Tareen who hoarded Sugar to raise the price up and fleece the common man(which ironically goes completely against the PTI website agenda).. Asad Umar(reportedly almost ran Engro to the ground) Sheikh Rasheed(the less said the better).. Shah Mahmood Qureshi(who wines and dines with the Clintons one night and returns to act Pir like the next day)..among his advisor. So I am failing to see that apart from getting the upper and middle class to sort of wake up.. what different approach to politics and political allies is IK taking that Nawaz Sharif, Zardari or any of their cohorts have not taken?

I see a lot irrelevant things so I’ll just answer the few things. I can prove u wrong easily about ur lies about jahanger tareen and asad omar but I know u will not change ur mind. FYI About Asad Omar, Engro’s revenues had grown from just Rs13 billion in 2004 to Rs114 billion in 2011, growing at an annual rate of nearly 36.4%. in his tenure. Ur lies can be expose so easily but I dnt think u have enough IQ to understand it

Bro just read the financial statements. I can also prove u wrong on jahanger tareen issue if u promise me that my time will not be waste and u will never post against PTI again

If the idea to support him has to do with a hobsons choice of "damned if you do it, damned if you dont".. then that is another matter. Sure, we've tried the dynasties who have basically sucked the nation dry.. we've tried dictators who been like termites to the foundations of the nation.. so why not a person whose call to fame is the world cup and a hospital?

Na I dnt care u can choose zardari, Nawaz , atlaf or molana for all I care. Yes his hospital saved millions of lifes. His namal school educated 1000’s of students every years, his Imran khan foundation help the people who suffered a natural disasters. But that is not enough for us to support him .

Yes we can do that, but so far the indication of his temperament which includes tacit dismissal of a terror threat to the nation, an almost constant faux pas and U-turn on policies along with almost zero exemplar(and this is important because it influenes how you and the thousands of other PTI supporters behave in society) in terms of public decency and behaviour mannerism. Here, all your talk of the Prophet and Islam goes to hypocritical level because the reason for Islam's early success was their behaviour with others(language, attitude etc) and their attitude in society.. so the reasons for my lack of confidence in IK and his top team are very there.. I have hope that there will be positive change from the PTIphenomenon.. just not enough to vote for them.

Now as it was answered my times before but still I will tell u with no hope that u will change ur mind. Imran khan was not even in power or political relevant . when TWO all parties conference was conducted and they said negociation was only solution. The PM Nawaz Sharif did said all in there election speeches. He when came in power didn’t let army operate, decided to go with talks. When army started operation he was not supporting them then. But u will call him Taliban khan as u cant find corruption charges or anything against him. So political parties who call him terrorist supourted did supported talks? Can a genius like u can tell me why?

Now u people call him uturn khan just and ironically who call him that zardari and nawaz. The proven lair. He did changed his strategies when they dont work. Every great leader did it . now i will not quote Prophet (PBUH) as u think im comparing imran with Prophet. I can give u example of Quaid e azam . will u call him uturn as well? like every great leader when the strategy dont work he changed it. is that crime? He is honest man and he make plans some work and some dnt.

I think I have deleted the part where u have problem with PTI supporters language. This is what I have to told an uncle who raised the same question during election campaign. The youth have no electricity, no jobs, nowhere to get justice. If u dnt trust me ask ur friends at UET, let alone the normal institutions almost 70 % of them don’t have jobs when they finished studies. Nawaz and zardari become billionair every time they came in power and our situation get worse.

YES we are frustrated and we take it out on people who are responsible. Yes when youth see they only who being bullied and called lairs by murderers and looter we defend him aggressively. If u have problem with educated youth abusing on social networks where u can see it. GO AND ASK ANY RAKSHAW WALA OR ANY GUARD THEY WILL USE WORSE LANGUAGE. WE DON’T HAVE ELECTRICTY HOURS A DAY, NO MERIT, NO. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS THAT WE WILL NOT GET MAD, WHEN OUT EDUCATION MISNISTER IS PROVEN EXTORTIONIST WE WILL ABUSE HIM.

This whole episode of protests will fade as soon as the PTI leadership finds the "golden bridge"(respectable exit) from the drama. They are preparing for the 2018 elections because they know they're losing the mid term election chance unless they can convince the establishment to step in, and that you'll find out a month or so later..that is all that matters. Change will come, maybe from PTI or maybe not. but not now.. 10-15 years when democracy has truly settled into Pakistan.. yes.. we will see prosperity.

I don’t know ur language skills suggest that u r an educated person but why r ur replies too dumb. A person who wants a fresh election is sure he will will that is why they resigned. Then on the hand genius like u suggest he doesn’t want. U can suggest nawaz sharif that he will loose mid term why not do elections now and u can be PM till 2020

Sorry for bad formatting. i didnt wasted to many times bcoz when i saw ur post most of ur comments sound stupid and i think if a grown up man have made his mind about anythng, it cant be changed

I see a lot irrelevant things so I’ll just answer the few things. I can prove u wrong easily about ur lies about jahanger tareen and asad omar but I know u will not change ur mind. FYI About Asad Omar, Engro’s revenues had grown from just Rs13 billion in 2004 to Rs114 billion in 2011, growing at an annual rate of nearly 36.4%. in his tenure. Ur lies can be expose so easily but I dnt think u have enough IQ to understand it

Bro just read the financial statements. I can also prove u wrong on jahanger tareen issue if u promise me that my time will not be waste and u will never post against PTI again

Na I dnt care u can choose zardari, Nawaz , atlaf or molana for all I care. Yes his hospital saved millions of lifes. His namal school educated 1000’s of students every years, his Imran khan foundation help the people who suffered a natural disasters. But that is not enough for us to support him .

Yes we can do that, but so far the indication of his temperament which includes tacit dismissal of a terror threat to the nation, an almost constant faux pas and U-turn on policies along with almost zero exemplar(and this is important because it influenes how you and the thousands of other PTI supporters behave in society) in terms of public decency and behaviour mannerism. Here, all your talk of the Prophet and Islam goes to hypocritical level because the reason for Islam's early success was their behaviour with others(language, attitude etc) and their attitude in society.. so the reasons for my lack of confidence in IK and his top team are very there.. I have hope that there will be positive change from the PTIphenomenon.. just not enough to vote for them.

Now as it was answered my times before but still I will tell u with no hope that u will change ur mind. Imran khan was not even in power or political relevant . when TWO all parties conference was conducted and they said negociation was only solution. The PM Nawaz Sharif did said all in there election speeches. He when came in power didn’t let army operate, decided to go with talks. When army started operation he was not supporting them then. But u will call him Taliban khan as u cant find corruption charges or anything against him. So political parties who call him terrorist supourted did supported talks? Can a genius like u can tell me why?

Now u people call him uturn khan just and ironically who call him that zardari and nawaz. The proven lair. He did changed his strategies when they dont work. Every great leader did it . now i will not quote Prophet (PBUH) as u think im comparing imran with Prophet. I can give u example of Quaid e azam . will u call him uturn as well? like every great leader when the strategy dont work he changed it. is that crime? He is honest man and he make plans some work and some dnt.

I think I have deleted the part where u have problem with PTI supporters language. This is what I have to told an uncle who raised the same question during election campaign. The youth have no electricity, no jobs, nowhere to get justice. If u dnt trust me ask ur friends at UET, let alone the normal institutions almost 70 % of them don’t have jobs when they finished studies. Nawaz and zardari become billionair every time they came in power and our situation get worse.

YES we are frustrated and we take it out on people who are responsible. Yes when youth see they only who being bullied and called lairs by murderers and looter we defend him aggressively. If u have problem with educated youth abusing on social networks where u can see it. GO AND ASK ANY RAKSHAW WALA OR ANY GUARD THEY WILL USE WORSE LANGUAGE. WE DON’T HAVE ELECTRICTY HOURS A DAY, NO MERIT, NO. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS THAT WE WILL NOT GET MAD, WHEN OUT EDUCATION MISNISTER IS PROVEN EXTORTIONIST WE WILL ABUSE HIM.

I don’t know ur language skills suggest that u r an educated person but why r ur replies too dumb. A person who wants a fresh election is sure he will will that is why they resigned. Then on the hand genius like u suggest he doesn’t want. U can suggest nawaz sharif that he will loose mid term why not do elections now and u can be PM till 2020

Your post falls flat on the idea that you assume that anything besides what you agree on is dumb.
“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” came to my mind at that.

Lets take apart your own arguments bit by bit.

Yes, Asad Umar is a well qualified man.. but not one who leaves a sinking ship after he has drilled the holes in it.
http://www.economyage.com/2012/04/e...rnal-rifts-to-legal-battle-with-the-ministry/

The vision was strong to be self-sufficient in Urea production at national level primarily and expanded corporation size in exploiting its expertise of the production of most essential ingredient in profitable sector of agriculture....

The expansion was planned by the then President and CEO Engro, Asad Umar, but the whole corporation came into trouble after he and another board member and CEO of Engro Fertilizers Khaild Mansoor, who also resigned from his post recently, was under immense grilling of the fellow board members.

Asad Umar and Khalid Mansoor were reportedly at loggerhead on the issue of Engro Fertilizers slow production but both were also come under immense grilling of fellow board members.

Few of them said that the expansion plan was a failed plan and it proved to be complete disasters to entire corporation because the legal battle seems to be delayed for longer period and gas supplies will be volatile and uninterrupted for the fertilizers plant.

Asad Umar found it opportunity to leave the company in the situation, which is though not very bad at present but it will be worse in future. So, Asad prevented himself from facing all blame in coming months,” a friend of Asad said on the condition of anonymity.

So here is person who jumps ship if things go wrong... not much different from Shaukat Aziz..

But lets move on ..

Jahangir Tareen

NAB report blames top leaders for `06 crisis: SC keeps sugar price unchanged at Rs40 - - DAWN.COM

The National Accountability Bureau, in a report submitted in response to a previous order of the court, revealed that top politicians, including President Asif Ali Zardari, PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, PML-Q chief Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, Nasrullah Dareshak, Jehangir Tareen, Humayun Akhtar Khan, Anwar Cheema, former governor of Punjab Mian Mohammad Azhar, Mian Altaf Saleem, and Haroon Akhtar were among those responsible for the 2006 sugar crisis.

So among the very dirt that IK wants to remove and replace, is the same man that offers IK his private jet for travel.. talk about sleeping with the devil. But then again.. lets move on since we are talking about Imran Khan(AS)

Now, throughout your post.. Ill highlight where you only focused on me instead of the argument...which you ran away from conveniently under that smokescreen like a lizard does leaving its tail.

1. Ur lies can be expose so easily but I dnt think u have enough IQ to understand it

Please, have your best shot

The fact that you had to use Genius and so on tell me that you are already peeved and are struggling for material other than the usual copy paste tirade. Pray, tell me.. how is Nawaz Sharif's statements relevant to what IK said? Nawaz Sharif was being a politcians and giving in to the demands for talks with the terrorists because the JuI and PTI insisted on it.But lets focus on IK and terrorism.
Start with the earliest statements ..

When the SWAT Taliban were being attacked unanimously by all political parties except the JuI and PTI.. IK had this to say
Imran Khan: from playboy to politician - Telegraph

But now, in a surprise move, Khan is making a return to frontline politics with an offer to broker a deal between the Pakistani Taliban and his government. "I suggested it a week ago," he reveals. "If Karzai [Afghanistan's president] and the coalition forces are beginning to talk to the Afghan Taliban, why aren't we talking to the Pakistani Taliban? I have offered to act as a go-between.

"I don't want it to seem as though I am doing deals with the Taliban behind the government's back. I told the Prime Minister, Yousaf Gilani, I will broker a deal, and before I left for Britain, two of the Taliban leaders contacted me to say they would go along with it – they trust me. I am the only one they trust because I am not seen as an American stooge. The people know I am independent."

How do the Taliban, hiding in the mountains along the borders of Afghanistan and Pakistan, make contact with the high-profile cricketer politician, one of the best known international figures in Pakistan?

"They have their ways," he says. "Taliban fighters are in hiding in the mountains, but their followers are not – the only way a guerrilla force can survive is with local support – so they find ways to get their messages across. They sent a messenger to my office in Islamabad to say they would be willing to have me broker a deal. I told them it could not be done in secret, I don't want to be branded a Taliban sympathiser. So then they recorded a message on a DVD asking me to act, and confirming their trust in me.

So clearly, IK had a soft spot early on when at the same time Nawaz Sharif(no angel) was supporting the Taliban..and the PPP were dead against it.
Zardari Says Taliban Not Muslims After Twin Bombings | Foreign Policy Journal

“These people have slaughtered Muslims. These people have burnt schools and killed innocent people,” he said, adding that are murderers and not Muslims.

We dont yet have any statements like that from IK on the situation in swat then like this.. so perhaps both him and Nawaz Sharif are Terrorist sympathizers. Should we then expect an influx of extremism and about turn as we are seeing with Nawaz? Where is the change?

Still, lets move on..

Coming to the comparison between him and M.A Jinnah. M.A Jinnah made U-turns on his strategies to achieve his goals within a 5 year span, he did not take U-Turns on goals..only the path to achieve it. Unless off course you believe that the U-Turn from Hindu-Muslim Unity to two-nation theory also qualifies as a U-turn in that sense.. in that case I'd rather not waste time amusing myself beyond this.

Which brings us to my earlier point which you so eloquently seem to explain via frustration. Do you not believe that the people at the time of partition were not frustrated? or that people were not frustrated with the system prevailing in Mecca at the time of the prophet? The difference in the result of their struggles and that of the struggle of the Nazi party in post WWI germany was the example set by the leaders in being examples of pristine character.

Oh yes, the Nazi party also came upon similar frustrations and lack of deliverance by
politicians.. there too was Tabdeeli. But I'd rather not fulfill Godwins law just yet.

Compared to that, by the virtue of your leader.. you have in the entire reply spent 60% of your post accusing me of inadequacies instead of focusing on the argument.. trying to coax and threaten me to give it up instead of convincing me. So if I was to take your breed of approach, then I would retort by saying that yes.. I am clearly educated but cant seem to reach the same conclusion about you.. although I do believe you are literate.

Considering your approach in trying to tackle my apprehensions and queries, I wonder if your time at DESCOM is spent deriding colleagues whom you dont agree with or make a mistake instead of fixing the problem?

i work at descon. first muliti nation company of Pakistan. 30000 employees. I sit in head quater with 700 + plus engineers, there was survey 90 % of us support imran khan. my bhie is lums almost everyone support imran khan, my younger brother in lse , pti has the dominance . BTW PTI has biggest support in over seas pakistans

we as a muslim take guidance from prophet life. So many people when say Prophet and know he is honest still call him similar things .

you are not a good advertisement of Pakistani education system. whaaaa!!! 700 engineers at head office ?? this must be the largest deployment of engineers in the world, by the way just an advise for your employer that they dont need an engineer for cad/cam and drafting.

in the words of my Engineer friend here in Canada who got his first BE from Lahore university of engineering, "hum bara phaney khan samjhtey thay apney aaap ko Pakistan main ke engineer hain, yahan aa key pata chala ke B.S. math hum se zayada engineering janta hay".

I have very string bias against Pakistani education ever since I took Calc 101 and all my B.S. Math from Karachi university went to a ditch.

IK wont be survived for a long time if he becomes PM due to some of his policies specially about terrorism

IK wont be survived for a long time if he becomes PM due to some of his policies specially about terrorism
It's not about terrorists shit. It's about how to lead a nation WHAT we we was and WHAT we do.
I'm not like Modi worshiper YOU are free what you chose.

It's not about terrorists shit. It's about how to lead a nation WHAT we we was and WHAT we do.
I'm not like Modi worshiper YOU are free what you chose.

I also have some serious reservations about IK' s ability to lead the nation. Terrorism is just one issue where he lacks some serious education otherwise he would not have said any shit against military operations.

Back
Top Bottom