What's new

Imran Khan as Pak PM

Yes, he was even sun bathing in India when BB got assassinated. Also he is sympathetic towards many terrorist groups including BLA. Watch him sell Pakistan to India if he ever becomes leader GOD FORBID.

WOW @Omar1984 write this about IK.....wow just wow:lol:

any one is better than corrupt nawaz and zardari.

Imran is dumb, thats my only beef with him.
lol . so that is why u support corrupt and murderers . u wana clever people like zardari and nawaz . an honest people are dumb for u?

lol . so that is why u support corrupt and murderers . u wana clever people like zardari and nawaz . an honest people are dumb for u?

dumbness is the biggest shortfall in a human, i would never follow a dumb person, and no honest people are not dumb for me and its dumb for you to say that. An honest person can be dumb or smart and if you want an honest person to be your pm keep you search on for the one who has some smarts too.

All you fan boys are supporting Imran only for his looks, if tomorrow Imran wakes up and by any miracle he looks like Ch. Nisar all fan boys will leave him. If you really want honest person who is smart too then choose me, I am honest to the penny, am a Khan and looks wise I can stand my own, plus 10 years younger than him :)

Last edited:
dumbness is the biggest shortfall in a human, i would never follow a dumb person, and no honest people are not dumb for me and its dumb for you to say that. An honest person can be dumb or smart and if you want an honest person to be your pm keep you search on for the one who has some smarts too.
u just need a reason to support nawaz brother. all of the educated class support imran khan. there is still few morons which support nawaz and zardari. i feel sad for our country . U will not find a honest man for decades if u missed this opportunity. anyways there were people who called Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Quiad e Azam that and worse as well .

u just need a reason to support nawaz brother. all of the educated class support imran khan. there is still few morons which support nawaz and zardari. i feel sad for our country . U will not find a honest man for decades if u missed this opportunity. anyways there were people who called Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Quiad e Azam that and worse as well .

oh please, i have seen the educated who support Imran, if you call having a BA degree from Pakistani colleges education then you are right. all taxi drivers here in Toronto support Imran. and please do not bring our prophet into every conversation about Imran.

oh please, i have seen the educated who support Imran, if you call having a BA degree from Pakistani colleges education then you are right. all taxi drivers here in Toronto support Imran. and please do not bring our prophet into every conversation about Imran.

Ive actually heard PTI supporters claiming him to be the Mahdi by some twisted interpretation of the theology. ]

Ive actually heard PTI supporters claiming him to be the Mahdi by some twisted interpretation of the theology. ]

I wont be surprised if tomorrow they designate him as mehdi, as @Jzaib always brings our prophet when we talk about him, going to make his own cult soon.

i work at descon. first muliti nation company of Pakistan. 30000 employees. I sit in head quater with 700 + plus engineers, there was survey 90 % of us support imran khan. my bhie is lums almost everyone support imran khan, my younger brother in lse , pti has the dominance . BTW PTI has biggest support in over seas pakistans

we as a muslim take guidance from prophet life. So many people when say Prophet and know he is honest still call him similar things .

I wont be surprised if tomorrow they designate him as mehdi, as @Jzaib always brings our prophet when we talk about him, going to make his own cult soon.

This was really funny, since I started tearing the said PTI member a new one on basic theology as to how they made this claim. First they started off by saying that his face description matches that of the prophet... then when that did not fit exactly.. some manipulation of the parents name and genetic heritage .. and so on. By the end of it the fellow was frothing at the mouth.
:D

This was really funny, since I started tearing the said PTI member a new one on basic theology as to how they made this claim. First they started off by saying that his face description matches that of the prophet... then when that did not fit exactly.. some manipulation of the parents name and genetic heritage .. and so on. By the end of it the fellow was frothing at the mouth.
:D
? what kind of stupid arguments u r using. show me any comment on pdf like that or twitter or facebook. anyways u r criticizing me to guide him according to islam, islam told us to seek guidance from Prophet life and quran. it doesnt mean we compare him. yes we call him honest, yes is one of the biggest social worker.

i work at descon. first muliti nation company of Pakistan. 30000 employees. I sit in head quater with 700 + plus engineers, there was survey 90 % of us support imran khan. my bhie is lums almost everyone support imran khan, my younger brother in lse , pti has the dominance . BTW PTI has biggest support in over seas pakistans

we as a muslim take guidance from prophet life. So many people when say Prophet and know he is honest still call him similar things .

yes we take guidance from prophet but you cannot compare anything Imran does now and has done in the past with the Prophet, just take for example his manners of speaking. So just stay on Imran's character please, what you consider honest in today's world was considered maha corrupt in Prophet's time. Prophet (PBUH) was not living in a mahal while preaching the poor.

To everyone:
And why not support Imran Khan? We've tried military dictators, the Bhuttos, the Sharifs, etc.
Why not give Khan Sahib a shot and see what he does with the mandate?

Back
Top Bottom