What's new

Imran Khan as Pak PM

Tefal

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi guys don't you think Imran Khan would be better leader for Pak, As far as i know he is more honest and determined, loyal than Zardari and Sharif. Pls contribute........:pakistan:

Yes, i agree. Apart from personal failing, he speaks his mind and has always been honest financially. No comparison with Salman Tasir and Zardari.

I think that my dear Pakistani brothers don't think Imran khan as good leader???? But i think he is the only politician who is against america..and thinks about Pakistan....

I think that my dear Pakistani brothers don't think Imran khan as good leader???? But i think he is the only politician who is against america..and thinks about Pakistan....

Why would you like Pakistan to be against America? :pop:

IK is not mature enough. He need to pay attention to his party first as no one knows anyone from his party except him.

He is an opportunist, a failed politician who only takes stands not out of personal or political principal but one that plays deeply on the emotions and sentiments of the people.

:cheesy: every guy sitting in opposition is against america :usflag:

Who is ready for another Muhammad Khan Junejo, albeit one hailing from Mianwali?

On a positive note, if people like Zardari can be President and Gilani PM, then why not Imran Khan? :rolleyes: Since every Tom, Dick and Harry has been given the right to rule over the hapless Pakistani qaum (all at its own hands), then why not IK?

On a more serious note, I think he would be pretty good for the job of the Fed. Minister with Youth and Sports portfolios.

Last edited:
Qouted by blain2:
On a more serious note, I think he would be pretty good for the job of the Fed. Minister with Youth and Sports portfolios.

Plus social affairs, may be, but not a PM. Certainly. We need a genius not only an honest or hard worker. If honesty is the standard then what about 'Sattaar edgi'. Edhi is better organizer and manager too. Imran is still a cricket captain, haven't seen democratic traits in him. He is rather dictatorial. Therefore he is enchanted by Taliban way of thinking. Would a democratic mind show inclination towards Taliban way of governing?

I think Indo-Pak relations could improve with Mr.Imran Khan at the helm of affairs.

aee19eb0551bbb9a085d79295453760f._.jpg

: Imran Khan takes a call from his ex-wife Jemima at the Godrej bungalow in Juhu on Thursday. Earlier in the day, he relaxed by the poolside

He surely feels at home when he is in India. Wat say ;)

lol are these pics real.....and ya well let's not get into it i know alot of people in pakistan who would not support IMRAN....

so the best is we stick to SHARIF...but i think all pakistanis are united on one thing no ZARDARI!!!

Back
Top Bottom