What's new

Imran Khan announces to hold international telethon to raise funds for flood victims

Jesus over 900 dead?
RIP.

Pakistan needs improvement in infrastructure, fast.

tbh, they should remove "Imran" from the name of the volunteers. I don't know if that's just a mistake or someone really named it that. Just "Tiger force" sound silly enough. Maybe something with "Insaf" in the name would've been better.

sir, @muhammadhafeezmalik , You seemed worried about IK's relief efforts. Would you mind tuning in for the telethon and offer us your critical analysis, please.
Why highlighting small things that doesnt matter ? Stop being critical of things that doesnt matter ... Whatever the name is, does it matter ?

Jesus over 900 dead?
RIP.

Pakistan needs improvement in infrastructure, fast.
No it doesn’t matter, poor are to die. Happens all the time.

It only matters that all rich elite in this country remain unaccountable, can do massive corruption and get away with it all times. Nobody dare to ask them
Western countries help these corrupt mafias in money laundering to the west. Includes the military elites. State security crushes all dissent and protests. Free to torture any citizen abu ghraib style, no fear

Only a bloody war with india shall cleanse this country. Nothing else.

No it doesn’t matter, poor are to die. Happens all the time.

It only matters that all rich elite in this country remain unaccountable, can do massive corruption and get away with it all times. Nobody dare to ask them
Western countries help these corrupt mafias in money laundering to the west. Includes the military elites. State security crushes all dissent and protests. Free to torture any citizen abu ghraib style, no fear

Only a bloody war with india shall cleanse this country. Nothing else.
I think you should focus on domestic issues rather than waging war with a foreign country, my dude.
Over 1000 dead by flooding sounds like a really serious issue.

Is ARY even on air in Pakistan?

And will PEMRA allow this?

ARY is in USA, in UK and other countries... From where the majority of money will be coming.

Why highlighting small things that doesnt matter ? Stop being critical of things that doesnt matter ... Whatever the name is, does it matter ?
Just a suggestion, brother. and it's not I could be out there solving world hunger. So, I just stated my opinion. which is that this megalomaniac stuff suits the house of Sharif and tribe of Bhutto, not khan. Besides, we already love IK so much, what if that ever started getting to his head. Phir kahin dama dam mast qalandar na ho jaye?

I think you should focus on domestic issues rather than waging war with a foreign country, my dude.
Over 1000 dead by flooding sounds like a really serious issue.
I know what you mean, sir, but these are kinda record breaking floods. No third world country is equipped to handle this stuff. Especially with the political and social turmoil that's been building up since the start of the year.

Inshallah will donate to this. Trust IK and Sania Mirza.

Also US just announced a whopping million dollars of donation. Inshallah IK raises orders of magnitude more than this pittance.

This is the only fund that I will donate to along with Edhi and a handful of credible ones.

The expats aren't going to give a single penny to looters.

The government received from abroad to show more money than the funds collected by the appeal of Imran Khan in the fund established by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif. Aid is also being considered to be deposited in the Shahbaz Sharif Fund first. Get out of Imranophobia, You can never win against Khan in fair play

1661714964444.png

Back
Top Bottom