Imran Khan fools Taunsa flood victims with empty relief trucks

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The former prime minister drove away without distributing relief goods
1663236512493.png

Imran Khan played a game of trick or treat with flood victims in Taunsa. The former prime minister visited Taunsa in flood-hit South Punjab along with a convoy of 12 trucks laden with relief items that could be easily accommodated in two vehicles.

After a pleasant photo session with flood survivors, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader skipped the key part of the visit, the distribution of relief goods, and left people fuming at the pompous display of apathy.

Angry flood victims leaped forward and tore away banners on the truck carrying their promised relief to record their protest, SAMAA TVcaptured the moment as it happened.

Flood victims are now questioning the social media king if this is all he could buy from the Rs10 billion deluge relief telethon donations.

PTI has claimed that Imran Khan won donation of Rs10 billion in his two telethons.

View attachment 879272
Imran Khan played a game of trick or treat with flood victims in Taunsa. The former prime minister visited Taunsa in flood-hit South Punjab along with a convoy of 12 trucks laden with relief items that could be easily accommodated in two vehicles.

After a pleasant photo session with flood survivors, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader skipped the key part of the visit, the distribution of relief goods, and left people fuming at the pompous display of apathy.

Angry flood victims leaped forward and tore away banners on the truck carrying their promised relief to record their protest, SAMAA TVcaptured the moment as it happened.

Flood victims are now questioning the social media king if this is all he could buy from the Rs10 billion deluge relief telethon donations.

PTI has claimed that Imran Khan won donation of Rs10 billion in his two telethons.

If i am not wrong, Sama TV owner is Aleem Khan,
Geo Network and Sama can not be trusted.

I am not PTI supporter, but you should use your brain.

Can you tell me where the so-called 10 billion collected in donations was spent? I have a strong feeling PTI only believes in SM propaganda and nothing else.

same i can ask, where is money being spent by shehbaz and co. which he is getting from UN ?
Can you show me?

i said simple, what news you can expect from opponents channel?
i am not defending any party.

View attachment 879272

I was really hoping there would be a video of said incident rather than just the narration by Aleem Khan's channel. Really I was. These poor PDM guys could use a break.

same i can ask, where is money being spent by shehbaz and co. which he is getting from UN ?
Can you show me?

i said simple, what news you can expect from opponents channel?
i am not defending any party.
I am still waiting for the much promised Flood Relief Portal by the chor govt to prove their transparency. BC 20 dafa to news me parh chukay hn. Portal he kahan pe? Shehbaz sharif ke personal computer mn?

Last edited:
View attachment 879272

the jew lover already fooled half of litrate jahils in pakistan.

1663248543596.png

Sir with all due respect, and with your permission, i cant resist but to call you an epic idiot
its not your actions but you thoughts that will destroy you,

call me what ever ,that suits u

he's useless chacha sitting in UK.
Why he is upset then? He should be happy rupee is falling free fall? No.?
Like I happy with current govt ..
Hence why I changed my DP to mualana sahab

Back
Top Bottom