What's new

Imran Khan fools Taunsa flood victims with empty relief trucks

Can you tell me where the so-called 10 billion collected in donations was spent? I have a strong feeling PTI only believes in SM propaganda and nothing else.

the jew lover already fooled half of litrate jahils in pakistan.

Patwaris be like "I WANT TO KNOW NOW BECAUSE I DEMAND IT!"

Why's it matter to you all about the optics? Your chut is posting photoshopped pictures on twitter of him with his boys "inspecting" the flood damage.

Mofos like you don't get to make demands.

کھوتے پٹواریوں کا ایک اور پروپگینڈہ 🤣🤣

you actually cant do anything against baaz-wala,

papa jani of amraan kaan, so u r content with shabaz, hahhahaha
1663258467791.png

Why he is upset then? He should be happy rupee is falling free fall? No.?
Like I happy with current govt ..
Hence why I changed my DP to mualana sahab
does he look upset to you? I dont think.

May be he set a rule, on thursday he would be neutral like lefafa sahafi lol rest 6 days pro pmln.

Last edited:
Flood victims are now questioning the social media king if this is all he could buy from the Rs10 billion deluge relief telethon donations.

I can't believe a professional news agency actually wrote this.

Samaa is now even surpassing Geo.

Patwaris be like "I WANT TO KNOW NOW BECAUSE I DEMAND IT!"

Why's it matter to you all about the optics? Your chut is posting photoshopped pictures on twitter of him with his boys "inspecting" the flood damage.

Mofos like you don't get to make demands.

use more often -------youthiachutia

Attachments

• FctiEGdWYAwZ_jG  wash   rooms.jpg
    FctiEGdWYAwZ_jG wash rooms.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
Put aside the empty truck saga, since there is only one single source which cant be trusted. Just look at their faces from SS to MN to IK just smiling and waving like its a waleema. Now look at poor people desperate, helpless and angry. I mean its just disgusting. People really need to wake up.

Kis manhoos ko dekh lya, ab neend b nahi ay gi. Allah tumse zaroor puche ga.

پیپلز پارٹی کے رہنما کی رائس مل سے 15 سو سے زائد سرکاری خیمے برآمد​

I am not sure what's wrong with pakistani pdf members , most live in their own world blind to reality. Its one calling others names,yuthia,patwari and what not.

People are suffering on the ground ,when I saw this video it killed a part of me even though I hate Pakistan.

I am not sure what's wrong with pakistani pdf members , most live in their own world blind to reality. Its one calling others names,yuthia,patwari and what not.

People are suffering on the ground ,when I saw this video it killed a part of me even though I hate Pakistan.
then f off if you hate Pakistan! why hell are you loitering here for.

the jew lover already fooled half of litrate jahils in pakistan.

View attachment 879324
but its said showbaz met jews in dubai?

Back
Top Bottom