What's new

Imran Khan, a Pakistani provincial leader, complicates NATO plans for Afghanistan

20 diplomats from NATO countries, including the United States, summoned Khan for dinner in early December at the German ambassador’s residence in Islamabad. According to Khan and others present, the encounter became tense.
“They kept saying, ‘Look, we have nothing to do with it; it’s all the CIA’ ” carrying out the drone attacks, Khan recalled. “I said, ‘Look, you are all coalition partners.’ ”
At one point, Khan said, he asked the European diplomats how they would feel if Pakistan started secretly killing people living in their countries who were wanted on warrants in Pakistan.
Critics in government

This is a very valid point. As for NATO, it is a partner in crime. IT just cant happen that US without which NATO is nothing, can do all the killings while NATO gets all its supplies from Pakistan. This cany happen.

The report has typical Western bias as its written for Western audience. What Imran Khan is doing is right. the statesman point is irrelevant and seems to be made out of context. Imran promised on drones, he is trying to deliver what he promised.

The tone of the report reveals the pain NATO is feeling and it should!

common yaar someone please tell imran khan that dancing like monkey's on the streets of peshawaar is not going to change govt or establishment mind .i laugh a lot when last time this poor guy try to protest and want to go Wazirstan and some hawaldar kick those PTI kids out of there , and they come back with embarrassment and humiliation ... someone please give my message to IK , be a leader , dont be such a pussy :rofl:

Dont know if u ever saw that that protest ? But while others were standing up for there Nation u were enjoying ur life.

Only pussy here is u and ur leader

common yaar someone please tell imran khan that dancing like monkey's on the streets of peshawaar is not going to change govt or establishment mind .i laugh a lot when last time this poor guy try to protest and want to go Wazirstan and some hawaldar kick those PTI kids out of there , and they come back with embarrassment and humiliation ... someone please give my message to IK , be a leader , dont be such a pussy :rofl:

Dont know if u ever saw that that protest ? But while others were standing up for there Nation u were enjoying ur life.

Only pussy here is u and ur leader

sir jee i dont have a leader , and definitely i am not going to protest to save terrorist asses ... i hate all leader except mushi

The purpose of the protests was to disrupt NATO supplies and force the US to stop its drone program. Not to 'change govt or establishment mind'.It's quite clear from NATOs frustration that the protests are working.

If you feel you have a relevant point to make, kindly utilize facts with regards to ground realities. Name calling is immature and counter-productive to the discussion.

sir jee i dont have a leader , and definitely i am not going to protest to save terrorist asses ... i hate all leader except mushi

For u alle "others" are terrorists. Can u name 100 terrorist out of many 1000s killed by drone attacks ?

Ur support Mushi tells every thing

Actually complicates Pakistan's position, he has soft corner for TTP Terrorists. They are being encouraged to move base to Khyber Pakthunkhwa to kill more innocent Pakistanis.

I have said it before and i'll say again. We don't want to become followers of Iranian foreign policy. Khomeni and other monkey leaders have caused more destruction as they speak against the West. The have gained nothing but sanctions. All of a sudden they realize their mistakes and this comes as they are finding it hard to feed their own people. This Taliban Khan along with his mullah coalition partners are exactly trying to do the same, except they have not yet gained any knowledge and experience

Last edited:
For u alle "others" are terrorists. Can u name 100 terrorist out of many 1000s killed by drone attacks ?

Ur support Mushi tells every thing

yeah they are all saints and shaheed like bait-ulla mehsood and other bastards like him. . . and for your kind information kido your so called leader supported mushi when he take charge :D try harder ...

The purpose of the protests was to disrupt NATO supplies and force the US to stop its drone program. Not to 'change govt or establishment mind'.It's quite clear from NATOs frustration that the protests are working.

If you feel you have a relevant point to make, kindly utilize facts with regards to ground realities. Name calling is immature and counter-productive to the discussion.

brother i am not talking about this dharana but the other one ,, as this dharna khan has nothing more to do so except dharne :D i am talking about the rally and dharna which he plans to go wazirstan about a year ago but i am not sure , and army send him along with bunch of some tribal and students back to a city in KPK ...

Actually complicates Pakistan's position, he has soft corner for TTP Terrorists. They are being encouraged to move base to Khyber Pakthunkhwa to kill more innocent Pakistanis.

I have said it before and i'll say again. We don't want to become followers of Iranian foreign policy. Khomeni and other monkey leaders have caused more destruction as they speak against the West. The have gained nothing but sanctions. All of a sudden they realize their mistakes and this comes as they are finding it hard to feed their own people. This Taliban Khan along with his mullah coalition partners are exactly trying to do the same, except they have not yet gained any knowledge and experience

Complicates Pakistan position in what sense. You think it's ok for some foreign agency to be the judge, jury and executioner in your own country? If some one is doing something wrong they should be brought to justice, not killed without any evidence whatsoever. That's true for any law be that English or Islamic.
And move base from where, you are saying as if the rest of Pakistan in under constant drone bombardment and only Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is safe, thanks to Mr Khan.
Your lovely drones are not just killing some obscure militants in a far away land, they are also killing innocent women and children in Pakistan.
Khan and the Mullahs what ever you want to call them, were elected by the people of Pakistan, and they are fulfilling their promises by protesting and disrupting the killings of Pakistani inside Pakistan. This is called democracy. Tell your western friends who always want to lecture us about democracy, that the people of Pakistan are saying no, to killing of innocents.

i dont know if they are terrorist or shaheed u dont know either. I just asked can u name 100 terrorist killed by drones ? And what terror activity they have done ? U must know name since u supporting drone attacks who killed 3000+ ppl if not more.

My leader was only one who talked against him when Musharaf started to send troops to Waziristan. He was offered PM seat which he rejected not like ur leader who grow up in Zia lap.

Imran Khan had guts to say sorry to awam when will Nawaz Sharif ask for forgiveness ?

yeah they are all saints and shaheed like bait-ulla mehsood and other bastards like him. . . and for your kind information kido your so called leader supported mushi when he take charge :D try harder ...

brother i am not talking about this dharana but the other one ,, as this dharna khan has nothing more to do so except dharne :D i am talking about the rally and dharna which he plans to go wazirstan about a year ago but i am not sure , and army send him along with bunch of some tribal and students back to a city in KPK ...

i dont know if they are terrorist or shaheed u dont know either. I just asked can u name 100 terrorist killed by drones ? And what terror activity they have done ? U must know name since u supporting drone attacks who killed 3000+ ppl if not more.

My leader was only one who talked against him when Musharaf started to send troops to Waziristan. He was offered PM seat which he rejected not like ur leader who grow up in Zia lap.

Imran Khan had guts to say sorry to awam when will Nawaz Sharif ask for forgiveness ?

hahah did your leader told you all this crap ? hahhahahahha and i am dam sure that those are doing suicide attacks , killing innocent pakistani , waging jihad against PAkistan , beheading peoples on the name of islam they are not shaheed but they are bastard sons of americans and afghans , plus whatever my leader mushi did , he kick their Asses so hard in lal masjid and my army do kick their asses in swat and they runs like cowards pigs .. your leader is a tattty uthao leader , who is only looking for tribal vote bank , this ******* leader doesnt even know that fata is inside pakistan and army has the right to be there , if they bloody want their tribal rule than just get the hell out of pakistan , anyways they are good for nothing but haramkhori , jihad , kidnapping , drugs selling , suicide attacks , killing innocent on the name of Allah , raping girl , destroying schools , etc ...
so kiddo when you have no knowledge about anything so dont write here , this is international forum...and by the way dont forget ISI give money and support to your leader on the jalsa in lahore hahahahahh

Back
Top Bottom