What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here in a tidy package is exactly why a proposed Caliphate repulses us.

It's wonderful that you have such belief in Muhammed. I personally do not insult him, because it is hurtful, and I am a polite person. But here's the rub - Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Shinto, Wiccans, the majority of the world simply do not hold him in your esteem. We don't believe in him.

Please answer these questions...

1) Within a Caliphate, do you (or the Caliphate courts) have the right to kill me if I insult Muhammed?

2) Do you honestly believe if Muhammed himself appeared just before my execution for insulting Islam, that he would approve of my death... over a verbal insult?

If the answer to any of these is yes, God help us.

Well Unc I do not hold your father or mother in high esteem either... but I do have the sense of respecting them because otherwise I should NOT complain if you kick me in the head... thats only reasonable... Now for your questions...

The courts decide that since you insulted the leader of Muslims, their beloved prophet whom THEY hold in high esteem (even though you dont)... Every Muslim has the right to kick you in the head once... Now that would mean a billion kicks to the head as there are a billion Muslims in the world... so a bullet is a much more humane method for executing someone of this crime I think...

Muhammad saw himself ordered the death of WOMAN whose sole crime was writing insulting poetry against Islam, Muhammad and Muslims... When all of Mecca was spared and pardoned... even Hinda the woman who hired a marksman to kill his favorite uncle Hamza in the battle of Uhud and later tore open Hamza's body and chewed his liver and cut off his ears and nose and made a necklace out of his teeth... even that woman was spared and forgiven... however the woman who wrote insulting poetry was searched for in Mecca and executed in public... along with another person who begged for mercy hanging by the cloths of the Kabaa... the companions of the Prophet came and said that this man was begging for mercy hanging by the Kabaa, yet the prophet saw ordered his execution...

You mean Pakistan? Look at what horrors your ilk has already wrought on a peaceful people. And you want to go to a brazen dictatorship under the garb of a most peaceful religion?

No thank you.

Oh for God sake man... Get yourself a Rabies injection will ya...

Chogy: Please forgive them for they know not what they do or say. However, there are enough people like you and me working together to stop their delusions for sure.

Let me assure you you secularist scum of the Earth... we are going to achieve what we want... You can try your best and see what we do also... Infact if you are able to stop the return of the Caliphate... be my guest... I wont be the man I say I am within the next five years if you dont see it happening... inshaAllah

perhaps then the CIA would stop funding you... lol

Well Unc I do not hold your father or mother in high esteem either... but I do have the sense of respecting them because otherwise I should NOT complain if you kick me in the head... thats only reasonable... Now for your questions...

The courts decide that since you insulted the leader of Muslims, their beloved prophet whom THEY hold in high esteem (even though you dont)... Every Muslim has the right to kick you in the head once... Now that would mean a billion kicks to the head as there are a billion Muslims in the world... so a bullet is a much more humane method for executing someone of this crime I think...

How do the courts decide as to whom to let kick me? Does 'any Muslim' include bad Muslims too? By 'bad Muslims' I mean those Muslims who have sinned.

<As it is, every human being in this world has sinned>

Let me assure you you secularist scum of the Earth... we are going to achieve what we want... You can try your best and see what we do also... Infact if you are able to stop the return of the Caliphate... be my guest... I wont be the man I say I am within the next five years if you dont see it happening... inshaAllah

perhaps then the CIA would stop funding you... lol

Ok so the Caliphate is coming in the next five years?

Is there any prophecy for this or is this just another of your claims.

Santro meray bhai... instead of taking all my comments negatively I humbly request you not to be emotional and think about this issue deeply...

You talk about Hirsi Ali as if I m protecting her... Not only have I spoken against her in public in the open, newspapers and political forums that are read by the entire political arena of my resident country, I ve almost been in trouble for saying things so openly... but my comment about the SSG was for very such people as Hirsi Ali... Infact the Dutch would be more than happy to get rid of her as she has been a burden on the tax payers money and has been proven to have lied in the past...

Furthermore I remember very clearly that the Secularists running this forum were banning everyone who was supporting Taseer's murder and yet I said it then that we should condemn such actions.... reason being because Islam does not allow one man to become judge, jury and executioner... so his murder was wrong too... however his stance on the issue of the law being a black law no decent person can support... why should we degrade ourselves and allow the scum of the earth to insult our deen and our master huh? The problem with the case of that woman was the British court system that runs in our country which allows even accusations as enough to jail someone...

and then given the chance you d shoot Hirsi? is that any different to what I said here? so what re we fighting over then? and do you honestly think that I could or would insult you... the comment was solely to draw your attention to this issue... that you cant and should nt tolerate insults against yourself... and the Islamic State is no different in that regards... Auntie is like my mother too yaar....

I do agree with you... I have a lot of "dark side" in me... this is why I used to say to my mentors that the people ruining our country today... the civilians as well as in the army should be shown absolutely no mercy and executed after a summary trial like what happens in bloody revolutions... sometimes I go back to those thoughts and wonder if this could be an ideal thing for our country... however I am bound by Islam and there should be mercy for all... including the well known hypocrites and their supporters... The system of Allah has delivered before and can deliver again... the hypocrites and those who hold animosity against us Muslims can burn in their own hate and jealousy for all that we care... instead of wasting time bickering with each other I say we should be uniting at all levels and face the threats our land is facing... denial is not an option... treason can only be tolerated for so long... Secularism has been tried to death... we need a change and the best man left the best system behind...

Your last paragraph is where I insist there is a problem..
what you promote is the "slam bam thank you maam" attitude that results in more harm than good.

I dont support uber secularism..
and while I promote the fact that a lot of answers to a lot of problems are explainable by our belief.. not everything is.. and not everything need be.
The answers to the rest we must find ourselves.. and perhaps the unexplained in religion will reveal itself to us as well.

Which is why it is unrealistic to expect that you will be 100% accurate at all times in identifying a blasphemer.. or that it is always necessary to go and take one out...especially when you are in no position to protect yourself from yourselves..
I repeat what I said in the Taseer threads..
If Taseer was critiquing the whole concept of blasphemy.. then he was asking for it.
If Taseer was critiquing the Blasphemy law in the constitution of Pakistan.. then I support him.. its a BLACK law, Its a HARAM law.

The attack America ideals, attack the west ideals I ridicule for a reason, and a good one.. I dont bother with uber secular ideals.. I entertain them for what they are.. ignorant. I know that they are different.. they will not effect me or my belief.. or those close to me. Even if they do try to penetrate it.. I can handle it... since it stands apart from my belief.

I do worry about all these new "tahrirs" and their unrealistically hedged demands for a rushed caliphate.. why?.. because while they appear to follow the words.. they use the scripture, they show a glorious future.. their approach and their context is flawed.
Many interpretations I cant swallow.. since they are either too stark.. or a translation selected which supports their cause.
Its not for me, I dont like my gut feeling about it.. I consider them in the same light as I consider all these revivalist movements. They are led by "mufti's".. not scholars.. and in my view.. A scholar is to a judge as many of these "mufti's" are to oath commissioners.. They have all the books.. they read this.. paraphrase that.. and come up with some sort of answer to a problem. They do NOT have genuine knowledge.. genuine understanding of their subject.
And while there were and are genuine scholars of Islam in this world.. those that lead, organize and/or form the inspiration for many of these groups are NOT amongst them to me.
There are many names when it comes to scholars today but these people emphasized above all else.. the need to reform ourselves out of the closed loop mentality, the "dark-side" ideals.. where all is violence and rebellion when your views are not accepted. Where the path shown is shown without its hazards.. and without caution.. that is dangerous.
I remember two or three years back when I attended a famous Ijtema that happens here.. One of the most firebrand young speakers was all about Jihad and caliphate.. about the need for islamic reforms.. the need to punish the west and all the "fahashi (secularists)"..
later on.. I met the fellow and the discussion came to education.. and he proudly told me that by the grace of god he has been admitted on scholarship at a university in sweden... ironic that sweden has the highest population of people that declare themselves atheists..
talk about sleeping with the enemy then.
You want to establish a caliphate.. subhanallah...
you want to punish the blasphemers.. bismillah..
But please dump your girlfriend too habibi.. jazakallah.

You arent perfect, neither am I.. and the concept of caliphate is not for the weak hearted.. or the weak foundation. Your foundation, mine.. the nations.. and Muslims all over.. are weak.. one must strengthen them first by removing all those elements that seek to damage us from the Inside.. and while uber secularists are amongst them.. they are a common cold compared to the blood cancer that grows in the form of the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and other not so prominent.. dormant.. yet equally dangerous movements.
To tackle any threat.. you need some sort of preparation.. unless you are surprised.. and right now.. you are not.
One can heal wounds.. bandage the knife cut... but what will you do about cancer??..
Is it better to be internally fit and then go into battle. .. or go anyway??
Right now.. the need is to fight the cancer.. keep the external threats at bay as long as you can.. delay them.. till you build your strength..

And.. do not be brash, do not be arrogant..
Take the example of the battle of Badr..
Where tactics and strategy were equally important.. as other factors..

These days.. its the same as the battle of the trench..
bear it out.. there will be a time later.
Take out the hypocrites from within first.. since right now.. they will stoop to using god.. and every other force that will deceive your passion and emotions into striking at those within you that mean well..

Islam is not the only religion that has been used as an excuse to murder people for worldly gains. However, it is the only religion that has damaged its own more than it has damaged others.
It is time this ends..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom