What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will implement the islamic law into Pakistan ..but not the law brought by Hizb-ut-Tehrir..cuz behind back of it is British MI6...yea...we already know that game as well....:smokin:

We will implement the islamic law into Pakistan ..but not the law brought by Hizb-ut-Tehrir..cuz behind back of it is British MI6...yea...we already know that game as well....:smokin:

Do you have any evidence of this?

Do you realize accusing someone of such thing is considered Buhtan and you know what the punishment of Buhtan is under Islam?

You sound like a supporter of Zaid Hamid... ?? From amongst the ill mannered group of Takmeel e Pakistan.. ??

nope... rather bring about the Caliphate...

tell you something, this paper organization from where ever it gets fund is never going to succeed. its leadership has no vision, its members got nothing to offer to masses... I would prefer to stick with Dr Israr's vision of Khilafat then to some foreign organization...

i dont wont 2 defend H.T in front of ignorants,but may ALLAH gives hadaya to who ever He wishes.H.T is more practical then any-other group, more organised,international( workin in 40+ countries),it is sincere political party, that is y u hear propaganda abt it, UR VIEWS WILL CHANGE (if u r sincere,n not propaganda propagators) if u discus it with us n study details abt H.Ts method n adoptions etc

sincere muslims!
Islam is the system Muslims r obliged to implement,the msg is clear! get out n reject current system,work 4 khilafat

i dont wont 2 defend H.T in front of ignorants,but may ALLAH gives hadaya to who ever He wishes.H.T is more practical then any-other group, more organised,international( workin in 40+ countries),it is sincere political party, that is y u hear propaganda abt it, UR VIEWS WILL CHANGE (if u r sincere,n not propaganda propagators) if u discus it with us n study details abt H.Ts method n adoptions etc

sincere muslims!
Islam is the system Muslims r obliged to implement,the msg is clear! get out n reject current system,work 4 khilafat

slogans wont work, cannot rule out the majority's opinion by declaring them ignorants, if you have enough of a theoretical framework done, bring it in front of public for a test !!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

show me its charter !

tell you something, this paper organization from where ever it gets fund is never going to succeed. its leadership has no vision, its members got nothing to offer to masses... I would prefer to stick with Dr Israr's vision of Khilafat then to some foreign organization...

thats may b coz u follow nationalism ,brother Muslims r 1 UMMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! H.T wants to bring khilafa not in 1 country but Rejoin muslim lands into 1 Islamic state, n spread it to rest of the world(this is sunnah)

It would seem to me that you have yet to meet any of their members...

If this Ummah can be led out of its misery by anyone... it is the people who associate themselves with Hizb ut Tahrir (the liberation party)... trust me... I have seen a lot and been around almost each and every group and political party you can imagine (both Secular and Islamic)... and some that you cant even imagine :))

Dr Israr may God be pleased with him led an educational organization and had little to do with politics... furthermore his work does not offer the clarity about the Caliphate that is provided by HuT in their work... This is acknowledged even by top members of Tanzeem...

@ 1 ummah... Are you in Lahore? Have you seen the exhibition HuT is organizing?

slogans wont work, cannot rule out the majority's opinion by declaring them ignorants, if you have enough of a theoretical framework done, bring it in front of public for a test !!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

show me its charter !

I have posted numerous books and material by this organization on this very forum my friend... There is nothing to hide regarding their charter... This is why they upset a lot of the enemies outside and amongst ourselves, because the roadmap is there for everyone to see... You should google this... Manifesto of Hizb ut Tahrir for Pakistan... you ll see what I m talking about...

thats may b coz u follow nationalism ,brother Muslims r 1 UMMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! H.T wants to bring khilafa not in 1 country but Rejoin muslim lands into 1 Islamic state, n spread it to rest of the world(this is sunnah)

fair enough, was that the answer? apna gher thek nahi hai, duniya ko sudharnay chalay ho...

show me its charter !

56% want khilafa..who is majority?? n u want H.T chartered by whom?? UN ?? the book n sunnah r NOT enough???????

i invite u,come n talk face to face!

It would seem to me that you have yet to meet any of their members...

If this Ummah can be led out of its misery by anyone... it is the people who associate themselves with Hizb ut Tahrir (the liberation party)... trust me... I have seen a lot and been around almost each and every group and political party you can imagine (both Secular and Islamic)... and some that you cant even imagine :))

Dr Israr may God be pleased with him led an educational organization and had little to do with politics... furthermore his work does not offer the clarity about the Caliphate that is provided by HuT in their work... This is acknowledged even by top members of Tanzeem...

@ 1 ummah... Are you in Lahore? Have you seen the exhibition HuT is organizing?

nothing to comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom