What's new

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me credit for this i was one and few others supporting SU 35 for paf now PAF should also come forward this jet is same price tag of F 16 almost hop Paf now make sense we need SU 35 with india rafale Su 30 mirages Mig 29K we are behind in number and quality.

Our airforce is one dimensional we need jet which give suppirting role to F 16 and JF 17 our murages are at end of life do not count them

And as our sea border is increased we need more jets and ships jets which has twin engine wirk vetter when on sea mission

With growing indian navy we need sophisticated air arm
Grt effort sir. Stay blxd

It is just a matter of time before China and Pakistan will woo Russia away from India.
Tell these things to Fanboys Not to me Has any thing Materialized BTW you and Russia Uptill now:whistle::whistle:
Not if you keep buying from Europe and US.

Russia is pissed at you and they doing the same to you as you are doing to them.
:rofl::rofl:Doing to Us what Starting joint venture with us Matter of the Fact is just objectify both deals i Posted you think you Ever Substitute India Purchasing power
It is just a matter of time before China and Pakistan will woo Russia away from India.
:omghaha::omghaha: You Make good jokes
China is 5 times wealthier than India and has a lot more to offer to Russia than India.
Tell China to Buy Pakfa for you then :pleasantry:

Tell these things to Fanboys Not to me Has any thing Materialized BTW you and Russia Uptill now:whistle::whistle:

:rofl::rofl:Doing to Us what Starting joint venture with us Matter of the Fact is just objectify both deals i Posted you think you Ever Substitute India Purchasing power

:omghaha::omghaha: You Make good jokes

Tell China to Buy Pakfa for you then :pleasantry:

IBTEDAA E ISHQ HAI ROTA HAI KIYA.....

AAGAY AAGAY DAYKHEEA HOTA HAI KIYA....:cheesy:

Every one here is looking at Su-35 are going to be part of PAF and the news has been confirmed.

This is the reality Pakistan Navy requires a naval air arm and they were advised by PM few months back to buy the JF-17. So far there is no confirmation if this has gone through...Some news that has been reported on various internet sources are considering that PN if acquires JF-17's they still require a high end long range platform.

There are options of getting the J-11 series from China and also old F-18's from Australia. Russia offered the Mig-35 but in China when Su-35 made its debut PAF was impressed by the aircraft however on PDF there were pictures that were posted and criticisms on build quality were raised. Comparison of JF-17 build quality and SU-35 were put together and it was suggested that if Pakistan manufactures the Su-35 then the build quality would be similar to western aircraft.

China does no intend to fly the Su-35 that it is considering to purchase it to gain access to its Engine. Now when Pakistan requires the aircraft China got the Russians to give this to Pakistan still that gives China the access to the engine.

J-11D, J-15 & J-16's would be using the same SU-35 engine so in the future so one can not disregard that these might also be considered by PAF in future.
Sir, by that mean PN can buy J-16 or J-11 if su-35 materialized for PAF?

Su 35 is not a bad choice, PAF can use them over seas if required.Su35 can well compete Rafle. Let see whether it materialized or not. Any way good move:cool:

This is interesting news, do you have any source for this?

No
, but it was discussed on PDF, and google it you may find about Russian expert suggesting the same to their gov but no official link about it.

Every one here is looking at Su-35 are going to be part of PAF and the news has been confirmed.

This is the reality Pakistan Navy requires a naval air arm and they were advised by PM few months back to buy the JF-17. So far there is no confirmation if this has gone through...Some news that has been reported on various internet sources are considering that PN if acquires JF-17's they still require a high end long range platform.

There are options of getting the J-11 series from China and also old F-18's from Australia. Russia offered the Mig-35 but in China when Su-35 made its debut PAF was impressed by the aircraft however on PDF there were pictures that were posted and criticisms on build quality were raised. Comparison of JF-17 build quality and SU-35 were put together and it was suggested that if Pakistan manufactures the Su-35 then the build quality would be similar to western aircraft.

China does no intend to fly the Su-35 that it is considering to purchase it to gain access to its Engine. Now when Pakistan requires the aircraft China got the Russians to give this to Pakistan still that gives China the access to the engine.

J-11D, J-15 & J-16's would be using the same SU-35 engine so in the future so one can not disregard that these might also be considered by PAF in future.
the news has not been confirmed .

pakistan air naval arm does need some good jet's and honestly the f18 super hornet is a good option the su 35 would be preferred but i doubt it will happen in the near future.

i dont think pakistan will get the j11 as the the su-/30/35 are better

Sir, by that mean PN can buy J-16 or J-11 if su-35 materialized for PAF?
The requirement is there...the problem is progression in PN. So PAF pilots might be hired by PN in case Su-35's bought by PN.

Well Sukhoi-35 will move our Airforce into 2000+ era , much needed upgrade

We have alot of Mirages 150-200 that we need to replace and 36 odd Sukhoi-35 would help retire the Mirage fleet

Would be excellent purchase for Airforce add more quality

Sukhoi-35 could be the "Main Air Space Protector" if we opt for this Jet , very capable

I see this really as chance to replace the 1960-1970's Mirage technology its really about time

Tier 1 : Sukhoi - Air Superiority / Protecting Airspace

Tier 2: F16 , Special Missions , Air Space protection

Tier 3 : JF17 Thunder Workhorse

Tier 4 : Chinese / Mirage

Sukhoi would certainly help retire mirage fleet

Ab dua karo k ye news sach ho.

The requirement is there...the problem is progression in PN. So PAF pilots might be hired by PN in case Su-35's bought by PN.

If Su-35s are purchased then they will be PAF's top of the line jet which will also be used to support PN. JF-17 may be delivered to PN for their requirements and PAF pilots will fly them for saving cost.

Buying SU35 not only give PAF a boost but also give US a massage that now we have more options and your hanky panky to stop military hardware will not effect Pakistan and now Pakistan have more options. Pakistan must buys these beast.

Show me the money....

I recall Pakistani keybord warrior abusing sukhoi (citing huge size , huge RCS etc). I recall some one brought some stupid Amrican vedio abusing Sukhoi...

How soon one turn color??? Now human will compete with chameleon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom