What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

Get your facts correct mate....they can be your all time friends....but they know they being a true atheist the last thing one needs to do is bring a brainwashed kid into the country. Hence single Pakistanis aren't issued with a Chinese visa. So the doors are now closing from country to country.
Another thing to be noted is, Pakistan the country with the highest population of deported people with an average of 208 people being deported daily. In last 5 years 2,59000 Pakistanis being deported...mostly from KSA, UAE, Iran,Turkey etc....your own brothers don't like you...then how do you expect a gora firangi to like you...BTW Europe has assimilated more of you then your so called brothers in the middle east.

@Chinese-Dragon

Please explain, bro.

The list will be smaller compared to your country....people are scared of letting you guys in for the fear of getting killed or to save their teen aged and pre teen daughters and sisters from the predators. Your reputation abroad is even worse than any low life in the planet.

So where are the numbers I asked for - or are you going to keep dodging the question with more emotional rants?

and when it comes to sexual predators - i think its "you guys" who take the cake. Your reputation in that department is well known around the world already.

Story of our lives having this jinxed green passport doesn't allow travel to many countries ..

Excuse me? I object to that. I have been to many Asian, African and European countries and the United States on a "Green/Pakistani" passport. Nothing wrong with the passport, like @Abu Zolfiqar said, you just need the correct stamps.

Excuse me? I object to that. I have been to many Asian, African and European countries and the United States on a "Green/Pakistani" passport. Nothing wrong with the passport, like @Abu Zolfiqar said, you just need the correct stamps.

best reception I ever received was at Ataturk International in Istanbul....but then again - the Turks are probably the best friends we have (not to get cheesy or anything)

You can still go to Norway... Who needs Sweden, IKEA is overrated anyway. :P

i heard Swedish MEAT balls are nice :laugh:

They are unreliable. A UN led census is to be conducted in Pakistan in year or two

Census in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am Pakistani and Pakistan census is more reliable for me because Pakistani Census is conducted by the same team that conduct the "UN" census. You think the UN have their own team that travel to places like Arawan?

Get real, they basically take data supplied by Census Pakistan. Even population Association relies on data from Census Pakistan. Why would you throw a googly like that, do you guys just come on PDF to discredit Pakistan every chance you get without knowing what you are talking about?

Holy host in heaven help us!

I am Pakistani and Pakistan census is more reliable for me because Pakistani Census is conducted by the same team that conduct the "UN" census. You think the UN have their own team that travel to places like Arawan?

Get real, they basically take data supplied by Census Pakistan. Even population Association relies on data from Census Pakistan. Why would you throw a googly like that, do you guys just come on PDF to discredit Pakistan every chance you get without knowing what you are talking about?

Holy host in heaven help us!

It is not UN, Pakistan is going to conduct the census, but UN is going to train the staff, as it felt the census results are unreliable. Hence you will not find any reference to Pakistan 2011 census in any UN reports.

either one.....never heard that case before

Sorry I do not have the link for it, it was told to me by my host in Muscat (Oman) once, cutting the whole story short my host (Pakistani Govt employee) took me for a drive, on our way he told me how PIA contributed in building Oman's airline industry and PIA was the first one to land there and in those times there was no security checks and airport buildings and how Omanis would greet Pakistanis with open hands and stuff like that.

Then we went past the hanging gallows alongside one of the roads, he pointed to those and told me recently four Pakistanis were hanged there on drug trafficking charges. Then he told this story how once Pakistani laborer returning to Oman brought with him bag full of Cabbages, on inquiry from Custom officials he explained Oh it's something my relatives packed for me and blah blah, customs unsatisfied by his response and considering that it was odd for someone to bring cabbages from back home, they just cut open one of the cabbages to make sure why someone would bring cabbages with him, which he can find here in market, to their surprise inside was a packet full of drugs fully concealed in layers of cabbage. They were just shocked and amazed that someone could without cutting a cabbage put a packet inside, on further questioning and interrogation the culprit revealed the secret. He had a farm back in his village where he had grown these cabbages and when these were just flowers he had put packets of drugs inside carefully and left the rest on natural process of layers to fully conceal those inside.

you do realize that this source has just contradicted the claim you made earlier right?

What contradiction...my point is it is harder for a Pakistani to get a Visa, then for a Indian. Look at the refusal rates.

Forget US, check the statistics for China, your close friend, For a Pakistani getting a Chinese visa is so hard.

Sorry I do not have the link for it, it was told to me by my host in Muscat (Oman) once, cutting the whole story short my host (Pakistani Govt employee) took me for a drive, on our way he told me how PIA contributed in building Oman's airline industry and PIA was the first one to land there and in those times there was no security checks and airport buildings and how Omanis would greet Pakistanis with open hands and stuff like that.

Then we went past the hanging gallows alongside one of the roads, he pointed to those and told me recently four Pakistanis were hanged there on drug trafficking charges. Then he told this story how once Pakistani laborer returning to Oman brought with him bag full of Cabbages, on inquiry from Custom officials he explained Oh it's something my relatives packed for me and blah blah, customs unsatisfied by his response and considering that it was odd for someone to bring cabbages from back home, they just cut open one of the cabbages to make sure why someone would bring cabbages with him, which he can find here in market, to their surprise inside was a packet full of drugs fully concealed in layers of cabbage. They were just shocked and amazed that someone could without cutting a cabbage put a packet inside, on further questioning and interrogation the culprit revealed the secret. He had a farm back in his village where he had grown these cabbages and when these were just flowers he had put packets of drugs inside carefully and left the rest on natural process of layers to fully conceal those inside.

well that was pretty stupid on his part

a.) smuggling drugs

b.) thinking that perishable goods like cabbages (which in some airports would be quarantined immediately) would be 'fair game' and not subject to search

goes down to common sense, not being a deviate, and basic education

1) Pakistan is a hell-hole....believe it or not.

2) People are trying to escape that hell-hole by any means possible.

3) Because of which...some genuine tourists (a small percentage of Pakistanis) have to suffer (and of course our fcuked up passport)

4) There is no blame on welfare states as they are not obliged to give asylum every or provide opportunities to Pakistanis....that is the job of Pakistani government which the pious and glorious Pakistanis elect.

5) Look amongst ourselves, shall we? How many Pakistanis here are expats? Ask yourselves why?

I am not the one and never wanted to be one. So you can take your shit and leave Pakistan if you feel like living in a hell hole you moron.

But again you needed Pakistani flags to prove your identity here shame we have people like you who keep whining but on ground they when put to test they prove to be keyboard whining jerks only.

It is not UN, Pakistan is going to conduct the census, but UN is going to train the staff, as it felt the census results are unreliable. Hence you will not find any reference to Pakistan 2011 census in any UN reports.

LOL :rolleyes:

Oh bahi meray, Pakistanis can train the UN in how to do Census in remote areas. We don't need any training from a man with sensible shoes and a briefcase. Pakistan Census report is "un reliable" how? Lol which source have you used to confirm this claim?

The only census that was unreliable was conducted in 1991 due to the "Mardam Shumari" house listing exercise. You really don't know what you are talking about here. Please quote me a source "NOT WIKI" that details why Pakistan census reports are unreliable.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Hi,
so from now on No Volvo, No Gripen, Infact nothing less of apology to my ego from Sweden will be accepted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom