What's new

If there is war between NATO and Russia, which group would Pakistan join?

If there is war between NATO and Russia, which group would Pakistan join?

• Total voters
Pak didn't go to yemen, Pak wont deploy anywhere unless under blue helmets, push comes to shove.. Pak will ally with big daddy USA just like they did in the war on terror.

Pakistan was under duress and had to ally with USA after the misguided policies of ISI in supporting Talibans. This is also a difficult choice and we will remain neutral.

I just wanted to know which MARS we are joining so that I can pack my bags and dress accordingly from this list:

MARS - Definition by AcronymFinder

MARS Monitoring, Analysis and Response System (Cisco)
MARS Military Affiliate Radio System (USA)
MARS Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (US FTC)
MARS Multiple Active Result Sets
MARS Multicast Address Resolution Server
MARS Major Accident Reporting System
MARS Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines (statistical method)
MARS Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport (Wallops Island, Virginia)
MARS Mars Arctic Research Station
MARS Monterey Accelerated Research System (Monterey Bay)
MaRS Medical and Related Sciences
MARS Machine-Assisted Reference Section
MARS Mobile Autonomous Robot Software
MARS Mobile Augmented Reality Systems
MARS Magenn Air Rotor System (wind turbine technology; Magenn Power Inc.)
MARS Monitoring Agriculture with Remote Sensing
MARS Molecular Adsorbents Recirculating System (medical device supporting liver function)
MARS Mathematics Assessment Resource Service (UK)
MARS Military Afloat Reach and Sustainability
MARS Military Affiliate Radio Service (US DoD)
MARS Marine Animal Rescue Society
MARS Marine Accident Reporting Scheme
MARS Maritime Mobile Access and Retrieval System
MARS Military Amateur Radio System (common, but incorrect)
MARS Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show
MARS Merrick Advanced Remote Sensing
MARS Middleware And Related Services
MARS Metro Area Recumbent Society
MARS Michigan Assistance and Referral Service

etc.
the one who cant take sides but follow the laws of physics :enjoy:

My two cents on this is that Pakistanis have learned their lesson about blindly supporting ummah in each and every endeavour which they undertake.China is currently taking Pakistan into 21st century with the massive investments and Pakistan have provided them with assurances about the safety of this investment.
Secondly Pakistan has seen first hand the results of getting involved in insurgencies either behind them or against them and the game being played by Turkey was played by Pakistan at one time.We know how this will end.No matter who is getting involved we are gonna turn around run as far as we can and never look back.But if it comes to it China/Russia alliance is the way to go.Atleast they don't do double games and have clear objectives.

My two cents on this is that Pakistanis have learned their lesson about blindly supporting ummah in each and every endeavour which they undertake.

The idiots in ISI have also given bad name to Islam and Pakistan due to their short sighted policies.

why china is in the option?
it has nothing to do with china,not our business.

but chinese people in general support russia for sure,
because we in general dont like turkey.

Pakistan government know China is the best allies. It will be foolish for Pakistan to pick a weak allies like Turkey.

Turkey is our fellow Muslim country and I don't think we Pakistanis would accept the destruction and killing of fellow Muslims, plus there are deep cultural, historical and religious links between the Turks and the Muslims of the subcontinent (Google Khilafat movement of the 1920s), also below you can see a picture of the Subcontinent Muslim soldiers who were part of the British army during the first world war, they refused to fight against the Ottoman Turks and are likewise being executed by the British firing squad.

tumblr_nrdwoflwvw1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg

Choosing a camp between Turkey/NATO vs Russia/China, well stay neutral and to make sure Turkey survives but yeah that will be a dilemma for us.

1. There will be no war between Russia and NATO. They are smarter than that.
2. If there is war, China will not be part of it. Again Chinese are smarter than that.
3. If Russia and NATO fight, NATO is more than capable of overwhelming Russia militarily and economically. They don't need Pakistan's help.
4. Why and where war is being fought is important question. If it is close to Turkey and Turkish sovereignty is under threat, Pakistan will stand by Turkey, not as an ally of NATO but as an ally of Turkey. NATO has not much to do with us and NATO is not the only ally of Turkey.
5. If NATO-Russia war is away from Turkey, Pakistan will stay neutral and voice its concern from time to time.
6. And I can guarantee you India will ditch Russia if there is open conflict.

Pakistan is a major non NATO ally of NATO. But recently they have been trying to be close to Russia and China is now a major ally.
TUrky is close friend but there is a smaller but significant section that feels close affinity towards Iran.
So at this stage it will be a curious situation if Pakistan has to chose between the two groups. How do you think Pakistan will respond?

Which Group India will Join? Why start a thread about Pakistan, why not start one about India?

My two cents on this is that Pakistanis have learned their lesson about blindly supporting ummah in each and every endeavour which they undertake.China is currently taking Pakistan into 21st century with the massive investments and Pakistan have provided them with assurances about the safety of this investment.
Secondly Pakistan has seen first hand the results of getting involved in insurgencies either behind them or against them and the game being played by Turkey was played by Pakistan at one time.We know how this will end.No matter who is getting involved we are gonna turn around run as far as we can and never look back.But if it comes to it China/Russia alliance is the way to go.Atleast they don't do double games and have clear objectives.
You;re on fire these days....all of your posts make sense to me.....
I think Turkey have made some mistake, it was not a right time to earn Bad name in fight with ISIS......Principally russians were doing good JOB to destroy ISIS.....few days back France experienced terrible attacks that have motivated everyone to take matter seriously
Now, alll of sudden how Turks will convince NATO countries to forget ISIS and beat the quarters for Russia???

I don't understand
A)Why Pakistan should be a mediator when more relevant and potent bodies exist to do so.
B)Why anything happening anywhere in this world should concern Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom