What's new

If there is war between NATO and Russia, which group would Pakistan join?

If there is war between NATO and Russia, which group would Pakistan join?

• Total voters
Yeah but it was the jin dynasty and Sima Shi's descendants who ultimately won in the end, so if China becomes Shu and joins a war that it does not need to then ultimately you will also fall with the other two.
Actually it is a pity thing, Chinese learn it we found many facors caused Shu will lost, Chuge management has problem, Sima good at defending, and Chuge good at attacking, but Chuge life is short, Sima laughed at Chuge before, as Chuge will foucs all details by himselve, never accept others to join in, then he must be tired, he will be die quickly, then later period of Wei, Sima just foucs on defending, never out to make head on confrontation with Chuge, as he also said he can not win Chuge, after Chuge Died, then Sima begin to win the war step by step.

I think you also know Shu represent the "Han", that's why so many Chinese like Shu, and Pity for Shu...
Hehehe, It seems you also know many story about Three Kimdom~~ It is very good~~

Actually it is a pity thing, Chinese learn it we found many facors caused Shu will lost, Chuge management has problem, Sima good at defending, and Chuge good at attacking, but Chuge life is short, Sima laughed at Chuge before, as Chuge will foucs all details by himselve, never accept others to join in, then he must be tired, he will be die quickly, then later period of Wei, Sima just foucs on defending, never out to make head on confrontation with Chuge, as he also said he can not win Chuge, after Chuge Died, then Sima begin to win the war step by step.

I think you also know Shu represent the "Han", that's why so many Chinese like Shu, and Pity for Shu...
Hehehe, It seems you also know many story about Three Kimdom~~ It is very good~~

Zhuge Liang was a sleeping dragon while Sima Shi was a hidden dragon, a sleeping dragon is a dragon that can be seen, his strengths and weaknesses can be analysed and exposed and used against him while you know nothing about a hidden dragon, his strengths and weaknesses are shrouded in mystery and that was the greatest advantage Sima had over Zhuge, remember Sima was also a dragon just like Zhuge maybe not as strong as him but still a dragon and with a dynasty like wei in his hands which was bigger and stronger than Shu there was no way Zhuge could have re-established the han.

Personally I was also rooting for the Shu-Han because of the loyalty and Chivalry shown by the generals of shu towards Liu Bei, look at Zhuge Liang such a capable and adept general who spent his whole life in trying to establish a cause which Liu Bei believed in and that was the greatest strength Liu had, his ability to extract such conviction from his people and generals while Sima Shi betrayed Cao Mende and overthrew Wei.

Zhuge Liang was a sleeping dragon while Sima Shi was a hidden dragon, a sleeping dragon is a dragon that can be seen, his strengths and weaknesses can be analysed and exposed and used against him while you know nothing about a hidden dragon, his strengths and weaknesses are shrouded in mystery and that was the greatest advantage Sima had over Zhuge, remember Sima was also a dragon just like Zhuge maybe not as strong as him but still a dragon and with a dynasty like wei in his hands which was bigger and stronger than Shu there was no way Zhuge could have re-established the han.

Personally I was also rooting for the Shu-Han because of the loyalty and Chivalry shown by the generals of shu towards Liu Bei, look at Zhuge Liang such a capable and adept general who spent his whole life in trying to establish a cause which Liu Bei believed in and that was the greatest strength Liu had, his ability to extract such conviction from his people and generals while Sima Shi betrayed Cao Mende and overthrew Wei.
hehe, Sorry, Later, I will come back for this comments, thanks first, I have to meet one customer~~

Russia.
1. Because NATO is Zionist dajjal force.
2. Russia is one of the only country fighting the zionists and neocons ( who I believe are stirring up facade in the world). They both equal Gog and Magog. Also Russia is trying to save Muslim country like Syria unlike Zionist controlled NATO who is destroying it or destroyed it.

If You ask me Jihad groups like Isis and other extremists group are Yankee Zionist jihadis. Muslims are lost, confused and shooting themselves by fighting for dajjal.

Turkey has shot itself and we must make alliance with Russia as it says in Quran in Syrah rom which is Russia.
There is this concept emerging thanks to Sheikh Imran Hossien about Russia. I have my own reservations regarding this concept specially as regards Bosnian muslims and Chechnyan muslims, anyhow I have also noticed Russia as a part of kingdoms that the book of revelation supposedly refers to by a beast with five heads on one of the catholic christian end of times website and is supposed to attack western civilization. This reference is from the times Russia was quite docile and the world was still unipolar i.e in late 90's early 2000's which I found quite surprising as Russia in those times was not in position to even blink at west.

It is rarity that Pakistan has the luxury to sit this one out.

(If) Turks say sayonara to NATO and make strong relations with Pak/China/Iran/Russia a lot things could be change in the region. Westerns are so hypcrites they didn't put Turkey in EU but keeping them as their guard in gulf.

No war gonna happen!

First Pakistans reaction would be ----> :pop:

Than ---->:undecided:

After that ------> :pop:

If shyt hits the fan --- Pakistan should join the party which guarantees it benefits...

After joining ------>:dirol::triniti::police:

We will join the Pakistani group. My fellow Pakistanis, tell me which countries declared war for us when we were getting cut in half? Which of our brotherly nations openly joined in? Yeah we were provided with other forms of support, we can play that role this time. But openly declaring for one camp? Height of stupidity.

We need to stay out of this BS of fighting other peoples wars. No one fights for us, why should we fight for others?

no group will have an islamic terrorist state like Pakistan in its fold.The state of Pakistan itself is spreading Islamic terrorism across the world.

What you gonna do daisy maqsood... Cry a river!

you are right...Pakistan is a beggar country.....pakistanis will do anything for money

Yup that shoving up your slum dog arse.

Russia's quarrels with NATO are not existential. It is a tussle for status and economic concessions within a mutual framework. Russia sells NATO petroleum and CNG. You can't sell to your enemy.

Putin opposed the NATO missile defense shield precisely because he believed it would undermine the peaceful status quo. On this point, he's wrong, because the West will never (read: never) initiate an armed conflict with a nuclear power.

Russia is an ally of Israel and generally hostile to Islam. Putin has made this clear many times and in many ways, from his recent meetings with Netanyahu and Chabad leaders to his infamous circumcision speech about radical Islam. Putin and Netanyahu are more popular in much of the West than Obama.

The question is nonsense. The Ummah isn't going to be able to succeed simply by banking on other's failures - but the opposite is not true.

Pakistan will never choose between Turkeye and China. Both are dear to Pakistan. In fact Pakistan might help them start dialogue to deescalate.

Lol, Pakistan would side with Turkey and obviously NATO, but would be a silent supporter of sorts, whilst still pushing for a peaceful outcome.

Answer is simple: we will be on no-one's side. It's not our business nor has it got anything to do with us whatsoever. We have far too many problems of our own. Nato vs Russia is a truely Western/ European affair. Totally irrelevant to us. What do you want Pakistan to do about it? Nor will China side with either of the 2.

welcome to Islamic prophecies coming true russia =rum, alif = england or america etc

you heard the word Malhama = post nuclear world. survival prepper time, get your tin foil.

and what about namitulallah shah prophecy.

The way you've chosen your nick, you're not a slumdog, rather an Arab lemon...... habeebi, how's the desert treating you nowadays? :D

hey Moron...why are you so angry??...did I kick your Butt by speaking the truth??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom