• Jayalalitha

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Mamata Banerjee

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
My Vote for Jaya.
She is bold, well educated, no appeasements, good expereince

Get out of here.

Jayalaitha is far better than the Amul Baby.

Actually even a 12 year old is but still....

Jaya is no less than Jaitley or any other only exception being she is not in a national party.

I am surprised Jayalalitha is giving some serious competition to Arun Jaitely. I admit she is a good leader but on her own she cant become PM? She will need the support of either of the big 2. A Modi Jayalalitha clash of Egos will be an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
What if NDA is 25-30 shot and takes her support and her condition is Deputy PM post? Will BJP oblige?

This is no question of numbers. Just people's thought of who can fit better.
I don't see why not Jaya. She is not a dimwits like Maya and Mamata. She is well educated and dynamic.

Make me, i will make peace between India and Pakistan. And introduce you guys to the "art of poondi".

Make me, i will make peace between India and Pakistan. And introduce you guys to the "art of poondi".

Yeah right.

What Indians need is an iron fist. Someone to tell them their pathetic lives actually matter, a strong man who makes the hard decisions for them.

And that is me.

I will defeat both Hindus and Muslims, and usher in an era of rationality and science.

@Informant with both repressive religions gone, Guys can check out girls all they want :P

With the additional bonus of adding a few IQ points due to the removal of religion.

No She is ardent Rahul Gandhi fan and simply loves his dimples.

I admit,

I lol'ed.

Yeah right.

What Indians need is an iron fist. Someone to tell them their pathetic lives actually matter, a strong man who makes the hard decisions for them.

And that is me.

I will defeat both Hindus and Muslims, and usher in an era of rationality and science.

@Informant with both repressive religions gone, Guys can check out girls all they want :P

With the additional bonus of adding a few IQ points due to the removal of religion.

I admit,

I lol'ed.

Pfft you from the south. I'l just stare you and you'll submit to me. Then i will fly my bitches in the Su-30 MKI all day.

Muhuhhahahaha

Hey, who voted for Mamata Bannerjee? She will start dancing in joy if she sees it :D
Here is the logic
Agar modi PM nahi bana to india barbad
Then make sure that India collapses as fast as possible
So that we can start rebuilding as fast as possible.

Pfft you from the south. I'l just stare you and you'll submit to me. Then i will fly my bitches in the Su-30 MKI all day.

Muhuhhahahaha

Wow, Pakistanis can operate technical equipment now? Amazing :cheers:

Just kidding :P

Here is the logic
Agar modi PM nahi bana to india barbad
Then make sure that India collapses as fast as possible
So that we can start rebuilding as fast as possible.
You have a point.She deserves more vote then.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom