What's new

If India is following Israeli model in Kashmir, Pakistan needs to follow the Iranian model

I didn't say. Also, i don't need to give any evidence or proof.

you need ask to yourself instead of asking to me:

Why Pakistan fought a war in 1965?
Option 1 - For saving Lahore
Option 2 - For J & K
Option 3 - just for fun & adventure

Option 2 - For J & K

All what you said above becomes meaningless and irrelevant without ANY hard facts backed up by GENUINE/CREDIBLE evidence.

Again, you are engaging in meaningless conjecture and speculation. It comes across as being dogmatic rather than rational.

All what you said above becomes meaningless and irrelevant without ANY hard facts backed up by GENUINE/CREDIBLE evidence.

Again, you are engaging in meaningless conjecture and speculation. It comes across as being dogmatic rather than rational.

I have asked a simple question " why you fought a war in 1965"

Because, Pakistan was trying to sell and convey to the world that Pakistan army is not involved and these are mujaheddin..
Originally they were irregulars. Nothing wrong in that. Then they were later supported by regulars. Again no moral problem there except in the minds of you and PML-N. Need i remind you how the 1971 war began with mukhti bahini agitation by India?? Indeed, Hindustan's buddies in Moscow did EXACTLY a Kargil gambit in eastern Ukraine. They followed it through because of political unity. This is the Pakistani problem I referred to earlier. Our politicians will sell themselves to India and USA, while our soldiers give their lives for Pakistan. Perhaps that is changing now. Perhaps imran can steer us away from that history.

Pakistan's problem has never ever ever been "a nation for the military" as Indian media houses and their miserable bots on pdf like to whine relentlessly. Our nation and military are ONE INSEPARABLE UNIT. It's laughable when foreign entities try to diagnose Pakistanis as "suffering" from the hands of our powerful military - on the contrary, we strengthen each other such that the product is greater than the sum of its parts. Likewise, we are not run by corrupted mullahs either - they have never been a problem for Pakistan. The only problem we have is the sell-out politicians and their dynasties.

Re: Kargil, had PAF been involved, outcome would have been better for Pakistan.

All we need to do, is to maintain status quo. We have a huge demographic advantage in India. The Indian Muslim population within one generation would be almost a 40% proportion of the Hindu population. We need to mend fences with Sikhs, join hands with Catholics and folks in the red corridor.

Don't do what Doval expects you to do. Boil the frog, don't fry the frog.

Indian Muslims and Hindus are two sides of the same people the gangus, if one type of gangu is 40% and the other is 60%, it doesn't change anything india will remain comprised of 100% gangus all the times in the future.

What exactly was Jinnah’s plan? Create small islands of Pak territories inside India?

What are you talking about? I asked you why Hindus never condemn Hindu militarism after partition. I didn't even mention Jinnah. Why do Hindus love changing the topic when someone starts calling them out on things?

Pakistan can’t! That is the problem...

I will probably create a thread this but I will give the details here as to why.

First of Pakistan is not an Islamic Republic like Iran or Afghanistan. It is based around secularism, in other words a country for all irrespective of religion. This and the army is what is holding Pakistan together... If Pakistan played around with proxies like Iran, then those proxies will come back to bite it in time because those proxies will want a Pakistan that is reflective of ideology. For Iran this already given since they are already fulfilling the Shia ideologue, those proxies can’t and won’t turn against Iran, they will not have a causes belli or it won’t be strong enough.

Second... and this is most important. Pakistan has an existential crisis, and I don’t want this to be taken with offense but with a serious criticism. Pakistan and Pakistanis don’t have a definitive identity like Iran because it is a younger nation than Iran. Pakistanis are divided between Sunni and Shia, and next by ethnicity. Look at how the Shias of Pakistan vehemently defend Iran and its government while Iranians themselves although they love Iran hate their government, some Sunnis in Pakistan even call Shias Kafir, should Pakistan head towards recruiting proxies and it shifts to a more religious, what will be the backlash from the differing sects? Next there is big ethnic problem in Pakistan, after militancy in KPK and FATA, the after effects of it are PTM, and even in Karachi after having read the posts of some members here, all view each other with some degree contempt, the only group I don’t see participating in such comments and stupidity are the Punjabis, I am convinced that if they were not the majority the Pakistan would have troubles all over.

Pakistan if it wants to maintain itself as a state has to continue being a secular nation, it cannot be like Iran. The Kashmir proxies will probably be left to us Afghans since we will soon have an Islamic government and we can also maintain their presence without any type of blowbacks like the one Pakistan experienced. We can in the future take Kashmir for you, but it’s going to come with a cost of sectarianism... Are you prepared for that a cost?

Thoughts @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Pakistan can’t! That is the problem...

I will probably create a thread this but I will give the details here as to why.

First of Pakistan is not an Islamic Republic like Iran or Afghanistan. It is based around secularism, in other words a country for all irrespective of religion. This and the army is what is holding Pakistan together... If Pakistan played around with proxies like Iran, then those proxies will come back to bite it in time because those proxies will want a Pakistan that is reflective of ideology. For Iran this already given since they are already fulfilling the Shia ideologue, those proxies can’t and won’t turn against Iran, they will not have a causes belli or it won’t be strong enough.

Second... and this is most important. Pakistan has an existential crisis, and I don’t want this to be taken with offense but with a serious criticism. Pakistan and Pakistanis don’t have a definitive identity like Iran because it is a younger nation than Iran. Pakistanis are divided between Sunni and Shia, and next by ethnicity. Look at how the Shias of Pakistan vehemently defend Iran and its government while Iranians themselves although they love Iran hate their government, some Sunnis in Pakistan even call Shias Kafir, should Pakistan head towards recruiting proxies and it shifts to a more religious, what will be the backlash from the differing sects? Next there is big ethnic problem in Pakistan, after militancy in KPK and FATA, the after effects of it are PTM, and even in Karachi after having read the posts of some members here, all view each other with some degree contempt, the only group I don’t see participating in such comments and stupidity are the Punjabis, I am convinced that if they were not the majority the Pakistan would have troubles all over.

Pakistan if it wants to maintain itself as a state has to continue being a secular nation, it cannot be like Iran. The Kashmir proxies will probably be left to us Afghans since we will soon have an Islamic government and we can also maintain their presence without any type of blowbacks like the one Pakistan experienced. We can in the future take Kashmir for you, but it’s going to come with a cost of sectarianism... Are you prepared for that a cost?

Thoughts @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

In the next 50 to 100 years, there is definitely going to be a union between Pakistan and Afghanistan. How strong that union will be is open for debate.

Option 2 - For J & K
you're really stupid, definitely for IOK

The Kashmir proxies will probably be left to us Afghans since we will soon have an Islamic government and we can also maintain their presence without any type of blowbacks like the one Pakistan experienced. We can in the future take Kashmir for you, but it’s going to come with a cost of sectarianism... Are you prepared for that a cost?
Thats probably what many Pakistanis including me was thinking and discussing. Afghans can help us liberate Kashmir.
But I have a question. For Proxy in Kashmir You Afghans need money and way from to enter Kashmir. Thats mean Afghanistan+Pakistan using proxy inside Kashmir

OH BAHI I AM NOT 60 YEAR OLD MAN BUT 40 YEAR OLD GUY:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Ooops sorry. I saw you saying you were 60 years old. I am sorry

Back
Top Bottom