What's new

If India attack Bangladesh, what options BAF have to defend and reply back in same manner ?

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My respected brothers, the thread title says it all. i will explain a lit bit more.
what we want to know that if India attack Bangladesh, for whatever reason, what will BAF option to tacke IAF in air to air combat today ? or say tomorrow like in 2026 etc ?

how many 3rd gen fighter it has ?
or 4th gen ?
or 4.5 gen ?
what EW it has in thre fighter ?
what jammers it has ?
what BVR it has ?
what SAM it has ?
what AWACS it has ?
what Radar it has ?

PDF members can add more things if i am missing something.

@Black_cats
@Bilal9

tag some more Bangladeshi brothers you know here.

thanks.

There is no reason on earth as to why Bangladesh and India would go to a full scale war.

Its like talking about a war between USA and Canada,
Not going to happen.
So what on earth is the purpose of such inane conjecture's except wasting bandwidth, time and a few brain cells

There is no reason on earth as to why Bangladesh and India would go to a full scale war.

Not going to happen.
So what on earth is the purpose of such inane conjecture's except wasting bandwidth, time and a few brain cells
i knw indians will jump to deflect this thread. but my question remains the same. want to know what BAF has in its inventory to defend and reply back.

Not going to happen.

This guy actually thought that we won't notice him calling India as USA in this post

They won't, so there's no reason to think about it
But they should build up millitary for image/perception purposes

This guy actually thought that we won't notice him calling India as USA in this post

I am more than happy to call yourselves USA. I did not say India is USA or even implied that it was.
Two friendly neighbouring countries going to a full scale war is childish nonsense.
So when does Bangladesh ( USA ) want to go to war with India ( Canada )

They won't, so there's no reason to think about it
But they should build up millitary for image/perception purposes

sir, you cant predict about Indians, knowing they are willing to choose bhajpa for one more decade.
so my question remains same.

First of all, one could not think of such conflict as the relations are brotherly between two states.
Even if such bad happens, BD is fully capable to counter India. The history of PAF pilots from Bengali origin was proven with records.

First of all, one could not think of such conflict as the relations are brotherly between two states.
Even if such bad happens, BD is fully capable to counter India. The history of PAF pilots from Bengali origin was proven with records.

good to know. but with what aircrafts and systems ?

Yes totally curious how would Baf defend Bangladesh territory without even no nukes against India!
As I said curious to hypothetically know what options Baf has ?

A picture says a thousand words.....

The Muslim Army in the East Bengal has already surrendered.....

Similarly, the Muslim Armies in the Hijaz, Baghdad, Sham, the Maghrib, the Blakans, the Caucasus etc. have already surrendered....

1645107703565.png

1645108408644.png

Last edited:
Given that hinduvta mindset have taken over India. Bangladesh have significant Hindu population having same mindset. There is a strong possibility that India may manipulate hinduvta mindset population in Bangladesh and create a sense of perception that Hindus are persecuted in Bangladesh. There won’t be a war but there are chances if encroachment by India, justifying persecution as reason.

In current position BAF have best bet only in point defence , let them come and engage at wvr with home SAM advantage

Altough BAF seriosuly need atleast 2 sqd of modern 4.5 gen fighter jets with AWACs as backing them up

BAF will be wiped out, but Bangladesh can easily arm its population and make it impossible to occupy the country like in 1971. They can also invoke Jihadist and Bengali ethnonationalist sentiments across the greater Bengal region and bring the war into India (West Bengal).

The Bangladeshi conventional forces will not be at a massive disadvantage like the Pakistani Eastern Command, because they will enjoy the full support of the local population, and the country will not be plunged into a civil war. So they could use Bangladesh's defendable geography to their advantage and even launch offensives into Shiliguri/NE India as Pakistan initially planned to do so in 1971.

However, in a long war India will eventually defeat the Bangladeshi regular army and then it will have to face an insurgency 100x worse than Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom