What's new

If Asif Zardari is nabbed then there will be War:Khursheed Shah

He shouldn't said such a foolish thing ..he is a senior politician ...he should avoid such statements

Khursheed Shah is doing exactly what he shouldn't be doing. This operation is not going to end because he is threatening of "war". These people now cannot gather 10 thousand people in their support.

This is only the beginning soon ppp and mqm will be joined by pmln just wait for one or two big wigs arrest from punjab saad rafique and many other pmln walas are on the list of apex committee in Punjab and NAB.

My dear average, shit for brains, cow piss drinking, curry smelling indian troll. Thank you for your constructive criticism.This is good news for Sindhis in particular and Pakistanis in general. We are going after terrorists, corrupt politicians and all anti-state elements in between. Expect to see a stronger Pakistan in a few years.
why so much hatred for Sindh ?

This is only the beginning soon ppp and mqm will be joined by pmln just wait for one or two big wigs arrest from punjab saad rafique and many other pmln walas are on the list of apex committee in Punjab and NAB.

Operation has already begun in Punjab. Raja Perveiz Ashraf and Yusuf Raza Gillani are both from Punjab.

Operation has already begun in Punjab. Raja Perveiz Ashraf and Yusuf Raza Gillani are both from Punjab.

pmln walas are not nabbed till yet just wait and see pmln will cry the most and will malign army again shooting them in the foot this time permanently damaging themselves

Bloody criminal hang these M****C**** in public. From meter shah to billionaire shah... We wouldn't be blackmailed by these corrupt politician

So now zardari and khurshid shah will be replacing brahamdagh bugti? As they now want to wage war against pak? Ok good luck... Try it if u want

Some Pakistani Politicians have worst moral level even Pimps and call girls can't compete them.......

They are more honest than our politicians.

Call girls and prostitutes openly say in one day how many times they get into bed on average, whereas our politicians do all the corruption against the nation, don't fulfill what the constitution says, don't give the rights to the citizens as per the constitution, do all sorts of bad things and then say we are not corrupted, and the nation is because of us, if we are not there this nation will cease to exist.

We're ready for the war Khursheed Sb, Bring it on.

PPP and MQM in Sindh. What about Balouchistan? No corruption/terrorism there? What about KPK? or the holy cow that is Punjab and Punjabi politicians? Don't get me wrong. I hate PPP, but I want to see action against every corrupt party not just those based in Sindh. Otherwise these politicians will exploit the victimization card that MQM so tactfully exploited and they have succeeded in winning sympathy in Urban Sindh because of it.

time for separate sindh
this_means_war_bugs_bunny-1106398.jpg

come we are waiting :super:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom