What's new

If Asif Zardari is nabbed then there will be War:Khursheed Shah

Abhi to party shroo hui hai Shah Jee

ابھی تو پارٹی شروع ہوئی ہے ۔شاہ جی

There will be war if attempt made to apprehend PPP co-chairman Asif Zardari, says Khurshid Shah

Aug 27, 2015 17:13 pm

Khurshid.jpg

ISLAMABAD (92 News) – Opposition Leader in National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah has on Thursday said that there will be a ‘war’ if anyone attempted to detain Pakistan People’s Party co-chairman Asif Zardari.

Talking to media outside parliament house, he said that the PPP is being targeted of reprisals.

Khurshid Shah said that prime minister Nawaz Sharif should himself look into the matters, adding that they will cooperate with the agencies, if there are any evidence against the party’s leaders.

He said that despite cases, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf has not been detained.

Shah said that No the PPP leader Raja Parvez Ashraf, Ameen Fahim and Yousaf Raza Gillani has been targeted deliberately.

92 News HD There will be war if attempt made to apprehend PPP co-chairman Asif Zardari, says Khurshid Shah - 92 News HD

PPP and MQM in Sindh. What about Balouchistan? No corruption/terrorism there? What about KPK? or the holy cow that is Punjab and Punjabi politicians? Don't get me wrong. I hate PPP, but I want to see action against every corrupt party not just those based in Sindh. Otherwise these politicians will exploit the victimization card that MQM so tactfully exploited and they have succeeded in winning sympathy in Urban Sindh because of it.

What kind of a logic is this? By the same flawed logic no matter where ever it starts, same argument will come up. Why us and not them? It have to start somewhere, regardless. As far as sympathy vote is concerned, let it be. Thanks to Zardari, PPP have been reduced to a party of rural sindh and with MQM terrorist wing neutralized, urban Sindh can give rise to alternate political forces. They can try to exploit what ever they want, and honestly speaking if even after knowing what these political parties have done, PPP and MQM someone still claims to give vote based on sympathy is an outright lier. They are voting for them because they are hardcore racist supporters of these parties, period.

Then they say Doval is plotting to break Pakistan.

When Pakistani themselves doing much of the work.
Stop your nonsense. First try to get knowledge on current socio-political circumstances in karachi. Than enlighten us with your vedic thoughts.

Asif Ali Zardari most probably will be killed by another Zardari. The condition is that Zardari should also be a Bhutto. Time has come Fatima Bhutto that you may witness justice for your father.

Time to hear the famous zardari's speech again ''Eint se Eint Baja de gey''. Lol

War larne ye Khursheed shah jai ga lol

Ya right , first flight main DUBAI bhag jaiga

Asif Ali Zardari most probably will be killed by another Zardari. The condition is that Zardari should also be a Bhutto. Time has come Fatima Bhutto that you may witness justice for your father.

Exactly what I was thinking. Fatima Bhutto is the real Bhutto while Bilawal is fake !

I guess Mr Doval should call up and invite mr Zardari for chai pe charcha :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom