What's new

If Asif Zardari is nabbed then there will be War:Khursheed Shah

O o ... PPP has confirmed they will be with Zardari .. Zardari already threatned a war

Another gem from daket e ala

Jail and handcuffs cant stop us:Asif Zardari

in other word what Khursheed shah is saying, please capture this monster to save PPP.

Who is this guy with and Sharif kindly tell can't read urdu

to the Left is Asif Ali Zardi Head of PPP party center is Mulana Fazal ur Rehman head of JUIF party and it reads "if these politicians dont have fear of Pak army they would have sold the country"Journalist Haroon Ur Rashid

Thanks bro I know abt PPP, nawaz and sahbaz Sharif ,imran khan .but not abt this guy does juif has a prominent following in pak

no it is a small party like Jamet e Isalmi,ANP etc etc and mostly has following in KPK province but this party always aligns itself with who ever has government on National level

Like I have said in another place in this very forum "If war is what you want then war is what you will get" and make sure that this bald headed $ob gets the first bullet in his head

It is better publicize the deeds of these corrupt politicians in media so that the people know about there deeds. Leekan is hamam main sab syasatdan nangay hain (All the politician are naked in this bathhouse) All the politicians are corrupt and some are more than others.

Then they say Doval is plotting to break Pakistan. When Pakistani themselves doing much of the work.

time for separate sindh

These are corrupt politicians who give empty threats. Asif Zardari's family owned few cinema houses in the 1970s. After marrying Benazir Bhutto he started charging 10-20% commission on the government contracts and he became US dollar billionaire probably trillionaire in Pakistani rupees. Sindh is Pakistan's Bihar where corruption and incompetence is the rule and any attempt to arrest any corrupt politician is met with nationalist chants.

In ke liay paisa lootna aur phir usay apni ayaashion pe urrana mazakh ban gaya ha.... jab tak kisi mulk me ehtesaab (check n balance) nahi hoga jab tak woh kabhi tarakki nahi ker sakta... Pakistan should make an example out of these corrupt leaders who were not faithful with their country.

Back
Top Bottom