What's new

Idols vandalised, temple set on fire in Kurigram

I don’t give a toss about Indian Muslims!!!

Their forefathers fell for Gandhi-Nehru propaganda.

They will pay for the stupidity of their forefathers.

Get that through your head!
Believe me, I haven't known a single Indian Muslim who wants to settle in BD.

Why it is a lie?
She said those words or not?
Whatever the context, a leader of opposition and ex head of a country can say this?
You do not understand the meanings of Time, Place, Occasion, and Purpose.

By the way, who told you Begum Zia or BNP is anti-Hindu? Do not please equate anti-India with anti-Hindu.

You forefathers thought the same. lol
Yeah we had some in our forefathers who changed at flash of a blade.now that the majority have a separate country ,we will take care of the rest,They all will come back home.

They fell for hindu lies. Now they're paying the price with their life.

How that invalidates two nation theory?
Nope some stayed back as they truly loved India and some had no means to travel,stayed back . We would love to have people who keep India in their hearts and rest they can all migrate , we will not stop them and we can even provide one way ticket.

What was TNT , and see BD separating from Pakistan, you will get the answer.

Last edited:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Jinna was wrong ,if he was right we would not be having worlds second largest Muslim population in the world,and Pakistan and BD would have been one country today.

There will not be anymore partition of india ,people who don't like can move out as per the teachings of Islam.

Jinnah was right

Idiots did not listen to him, Indians were freaking retarded they has some BULLSHIT one India plan where everyone would live together

India is a MISTAKE, you can't force these different people into the same country it's too diverse, and the hindutva bullshit being peddled by the state is too much

Partition is ALREADY HAPPENING on the ground in India, people are making their own areas and ghettos, economically boycotting the other

The only thing left if to physically care out the states which will have inevitably because people hate each other

I don’t give a toss about Indian Muslims!!!

Their forefathers fell for Gandhi-Nehru propaganda.

They will pay for the stupidity of their forefathers.

Get that through your head!
Says a guy who followed a (I don’t know which) propaganda and is now on British soil with British flags.

Jinnah was right

Idiots did not listen to him, Indians were freaking retarded they has some BULLSHIT one India plan where everyone would live together

India is a MISTAKE, you can't force these different people into the same country it's too diverse, and the hindutva bullshit being peddled by the state is too much

Partition is ALREADY HAPPENING on the ground in India, people are making their own areas and ghettos, economically boycotting the other

The only thing left if to physically care out the states which will have inevitably because people hate each other

Indians love dysfunctional extended families where mother in laws torture their daughter in laws.

India is such an extended family where mother in law (Hindus) will torture daughter in law (Muslims).

The daughter in laws will eventually rebel and bring the entire shit down.

Jinnah believed in European style family units.

Whereas Gandhi-Nehru believed in extended families.

The extended family structure is too inefficient to ever succeed.

Advanced societies shun extended family structures.

Says a guy who followed a (I don’t know which) propaganda and is now on British soil with British flags.

I am on British soil because Britain is a more advanced society with better living standards. And better able to unitise my skills and education.

I love BD but not enough to put up with its Hindu inherited backwardness!

Yeah we had some in our forefathers who changed at flash of a blade.now that the majority have a separate country ,we will take care of the rest,They all will come back home.
There is a savarkar in every hindu. lol
Nope some stayed back as they truly loved India and some had no means to travel,stayed back . We would love to have people who keep India in their hearts and rest they can all migrate , we will not stop them and we can even provide one way ticket.
Dont care about idiots. But, if they want to fight we will support...
What was TNT , and see BD separating from Pakistan, you will get the answer.
How BD separating from Pakistan invalidates two nation theory?

There is a savarkar in every hindu. lol

Dont care about idiots. But, if they want to fight we will support...

How BD separating from Pakistan invalidates two nation theory?

These Hinduvta buggers want to use BD to fight their grievance war with Pakistan.

And sow chaos in BD to create the condition for annexation.

It will not work.

New map of Bangladesh:-
1660230113305.png

Jinnah was right

Jinnah was right if you close your eyes and ears,read the resignation letter of Jogendra Nath Mandal.

Back
Top Bottom