What's new

IDEAS EXPO 22 NEW SYSYEMS

i was busy collecting details on PAF Legacy AD System upgrade programs.

and also because PAF only put those brochures out only on day 3 atleast and i was getting late so i just had a glance at them from far and collected the pac male uav one and then went away. but @intelpsf on twitter might have collected those brochures so lemme ask him
Would love to have a look. I really hope the program comes back with renewed focus.

D
Doesn't specify as to which systems are in PA service. The company makes simulators as well so those are in PA service most likely , on the missiles being in service I have some doubt's.
He says “jo humaray inducted systems hien aur unki jo accuracies hien”. Seems to point to the missiles.

He says “jo humaray inducted systems hien aur unki jo accuracies hien”. Seems to point to the missiles.
I should have asked these dudes at the expo. But my general view after seeing there stall and shitty truck and FAC models during my time at the expo was that they are a "We will make this system in future if we secure funds type of company that actually has no expertise at all".

But the most weird stall in the expo was one of those type of companies which i just described above, the weird stall guys were selling armed quad copters and hexacopters but there stall had no model or anything just posters on the wall of stock images of drones and a interactive LED screen displaying stock Vids of drones which weren't even there's ( i asked the dude he was like we will make these prototypes in future) and they had setup like a inflatable thingy around there stall which was very weird. Even the drones they displayed on posters were just pics of random armed quad copters.

Some over looked new POF products:
- Air dropped 60/81mm mortar
- New APFSDS round with 650mm penetration
-35mm oarlikon ammunition (hope they also do AHEAD)
- 50BMG ammunition
- 556 ammunition (hope they also do 77grain)
- Collaboration for local assembly/parts manufacturing with Aimpoint.

Some over looked new POF products:
- Air dropped 60/81mm mortar
- New APFSDS round with 650mm penetration
-35mm oarlikon ammunition (hope they also do AHEAD)
- 50BMG ammunition
- 556 ammunition (hope they also do 77grain)
- Collaboration for local assembly/parts manufacturing with Aimpoint.

And later deal signed for production of M2 .50 cal MG with Canik.

Images from POF Stall.
IMG_20221115_123041_007.jpg
IMG_20221115_123058_933.jpg
IMG_20221115_123051_097.jpg

IMG_20221116_105013_456.jpg
IMG_20221116_105009_417.jpg

The 2nd image above has 2 different AR style Machine gun conversion platforms licensed produced from Turkish company "System Savumna A.S." One is MG in 5.56 caliber and other is MG in 7.62 caliber.

I hope we get any good contracts for these products. We really need to work on our marketing approach. Have to make top quality marketing materials / videos and then promote it using right channels with diplomatic efforts.

We have massive SOEs with tens of thousands of employees and have manufacturing capabilities. But we are not exporting stuff at our potential as such.

Is it going to be complete local production? Is the military going to start using 50Cal HMGs?
no details about it except agreement was signed with pof for production of CANIK M2 QCB (light weight & composite based) version of M2 HMG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom