What's new

IDEAS-2022 - Updates & Discussions

I agree, turret looks substantially different. Turret shape resembles the Al-Khalid more now.
Not just turret. Hull armor is increased too. Turret clearly has composite armor now, before it was just steel reshaping plates.
If they decide to put ERA on this, it might even be somewhat decent at protection, something that was always my biggest gripe with the AZ apart from crew ergonomics and comfort.

Not just turret. Hull armor is increased too. Turret clearly has composite armor now, before it was just steel reshaping plates.
If they decide to put ERA on this, it might even be somewhat decent at protection, something that was always my biggest gripe with the AZ apart from crew ergonomics and comfort.
New turret design enhanced protection and composite inserts. Similar to UG. New TI sights and MRS with parallelogram for better gun alignment.

Screenshot_2022-11-14-01-49-05-04.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-14-01-47-18-69.jpg

Integrated Electronic Warfare System (IEWS) designed and developed by the Global Industrial & Defence Solutions (GIDS) being showcased at IDEAS 2022.

1668386978279.png

1668387002358.png

1668387032950.png

1668387070947.png

Fatah-1 -I Guided Multi Launch Rocket System..

View attachment 896349
Btw @Raja Porus - more vindication for your tactics in the sim. One of the systems rumored to have caused the most damage to Russian forward troops, staging areas and even chopper landing spots is the HIMARS with none lost at all despite massive Russian combined VKS - drone efforts to get them.

Shoot and scoot long range artillery is the key - until the other side gets something like the Iron dome.

Traffic plan for four-day defence exhibition in Karachi announced

Dawn
November 14, 2022

<p>Traffic plan issued by the Karachi police for IDEAS 2022. — Photo by Imtiaz Ali</p>

Traffic plan issued by the Karachi police for IDEAS 2022. — Photo by Imtiaz Ali
The Karachi traffic police has shared a traffic plan that is to be followed from Nov 15 to 18 by all public, commercial and private vehicles during the four days of the 11th International Defence Exhibition and seminar IDEAS-2022, which will be held at the Karachi Expo Centre, it emerged on Monday.

Looks like only contracts they will get is for harbah NG

Back
Top Bottom