What's new

IDEAS 2016 Preview: Blitzkrieg Solution MRAP to be unveiled on IDEAS 2016

I think the issue with HIT is it has a very low budget and not a specialized design Bureau/Team for APC development. They lack in many things, the most important: They are not MEMBERS in PDF !
I am pretty sure agencies watch this thread so HIT knows what is being talked about. But now I am seriously getting fed up of HIT. They are pissing me off and pretty much every one I know

Last edited:
HIT is not going to come up with anything no matter How much budget we give them so not either we wake up soon or we are doomed.

@Ulla @Sarge Yes we need to pay HIT a visit

HIT is given requirements by Army.
Army conducts exercises and evaluates what kind of platforms and weapons it requires and whats them tailor made by HIT.
I know that you and @Ulla are extremely angry at this development. We can just pray as our qualifications or analysis or write ups will never be entertained by HIT.

The troops fighting COIN ops including FC are still not given MRAPs in large numbers, who are fighting a war every day, what to talk of APC for troops of Strike Corps.

HIT is given requirements by Army.
Army conducts exercises and evaluates what kind of platforms and weapons it requires and whats them tailor made by HIT.
I know that you and @Ulla are extremely angry at this development. We can just pray as our qualifications or analysis or write ups will never be entertained by HIT.

The troops fighting COIN ops including FC are still not given MRAPs in large numbers, who are fighting a war every day, what to talk of APC for troops of Strike Corps.

We are in sad state of affairs but we would keep giving our suggestions at least that is what we can do and keep raising our voice. Hopefully one day someone would listen to us or use their own brain and do it. @Ulla

Last edited:
We are in sad state of affairs but we would keep giving suggestions at least we can do that and raising our voice. Hopefully one day someone would listen to us use there brain and do it. @Ulla
Believe me they are more capable and wise, for sure they don't need advise from online keyboard warriors ans so called experts.

Believe me they are more capable and wise, for sure they don't need advise from online keyboard warriors ans so called experts.
Yes that is why they fail to come up with anything good. Just keep changing the tin called M113. For years they have failed to come up with AK 2 and even at this IDEAS I don't think we would see AK 2. The great Muhafiz they came up with was penetrated with G3 and AK 47 bullets when Chaudhry Ashraf used it during Lyari operation. I know How genius they are

Last edited:
Yes that is why they fail to come up with anything good. Just keep changing tin called M113. For years they have failed to come up with AK 2 and even at this IDEAS I don't think we would see AK 2. The great Muhafiz they came up with this was penetrated with G3 and AK 47 bullets when Chaudhry Ashraf used it during Lyari operation. I know How genius they are
Fund them well provide facilities and machinary they required then.open your mouth.

these are ASF vehicles,this type of vehicle do not deploy heavy firepower,peeps at HIT are known better.

Bullshit, airports civil / and military in Pakistan have been attacked with the same brutality, weapon, and aggression as our frontline Troops: RPG-7, IEDs, Ak-47, PK Machine Guns, Dragunov Sniper rifles, SPG-9 Guns, rocket launcher so how would your response to such a firepower with G-3 and Ak-47 ? So what's the purpose of showing and having such unarmed vehicles ? Answer this questions.

In my opinion, ASF should have also good designed APC packed with firepower and protection.

Bullshit, airports civil / and military in Pakistan have been attacked with the same brutality, weapon, and aggression as our frontline Troops: RPG-7, IEDs, Ak-47, PK Machine Guns, Dragunov Sniper rifles, SPG-9 Guns, rocket launcher so how would your response to such a firepower with G-3 and Ak-47 ? So what's the purpose of showing and having such unarmed vehicles ? Answer this questions.

In my opinion, ASF should have also good designed APC packed with firepower and protection.

ASF are glorified cops..not soldiers... they cant fight terrorists... thats not their job.

... they cant fight terrorists... .

Karachi, Peshawar, Gwadar and many other civil Airports were already attacked by "terrorists", so when the airport is attacked ASF will lay down their weapons ? We are talking about Airport Security Force, right ?

@Zarvan @Sarge @JamD @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER

View attachment 353974

Here check this so called APC, its shame to present this vehicle without even an LMG (board machine gun), really I can't understand this HIT mentality, @Zarvan lets visit HIT Bureau, I will always stand behind you.
Is this only to me or both have Mohafiz type turret. Seriously just pathetic , no firepower , If HIT cant design one then Y not we buy from International markets their are many systems available.
Why cant we buy 2 or 3 different Turrets from Turkey or China with TOT and produce them in Pakistan , Is it that hard .

Here are some , Just open the link.
https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-remote-controlled-weapon-systems.349539/

@Zarvan , @Sarge , @Muhammad Omar , @DESERT FIGHTER

Fund them well provide facilities and machinary they required then.open your mouth.
Karachi, Peshawar, Gwadar and many other civil Airports were already attacked by "terrorists", so when the airport is attacked ASF will lay down their weapons ? We are talking about Airport Security Force, right ?

Air Force guys need to be equipped with RPG and Sniper Guns and optics and night vision stuff. Nothing else.

extremely sad to visit such threads.
we are fighting the biggest front of asymmetric war...we have deployed most number of troops to counter the unconventional threat.
but our soldiers are deprived of the basic protection e.g MRAPS, MRAVs APC etc.
Day in and day out...FC jawaans are being assassinated on roads because they are vulnerably exposed to the shooting ghost killers on bikes.

Back
Top Bottom