What's new

IDEAS 2016 Preview: Blitzkrieg Solution MRAP to be unveiled on IDEAS 2016

I have my doubts that this is made in Pakistan. I know HIT and their abilities very well. This is certainly not made at HIT. So the question arises, where exactly has this been made? Who are the previous users of this vehicle? How many units have been sold so far? If its an exclusive prototype for Army then why is it different from previous MRAP's? HIT had developed a similar model in the past years based on the Israeli CAT MCV that was rejected by the Army.

Finally you simply cannot make such a vehicle in just 9 months from scratch!!!! Even the most mature Armoured Vehicle manufacturing companies take years to design and eventually come up with initial prototypes etc.
Sir it has been made in Pakistan by a private company there factory is close to Karachi Ship Yard

However first impressions are that its too big and bulk for operation use in and around Pakistani terrains and essentially narrow PAGGDANDDEES on which our vehicles have to move and maneuver.

Guess your asking us to develop an MRAP motorbike then. Don't know why an all terrain vehicle would need to follow "PAGGDANDDEES" though.......unless you want them to go trailing up in the mountains. Hey, we should develop a motorbike tank too.

Sir it has been made in Pakistan by a private company there factory is close to Karachi Ship Yard

Factories making light armored vehicles (NIJ IV) are in Karachi yes, but never heard of a MRAP and MCV vehicle manufacturing factory in the private sector in Pakistan and that too in Karachi. Can you please let me know the exact name and address of this place near KSEW?

@Zarvan @Sarge @JamD @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER

Unbenannt.PNG

Here check this so called APC, its shame to present this vehicle without even an LMG (board machine gun), really I can't understand this HIT mentality, @Zarvan lets visit HIT Bureau, I will always stand behind you.

This is certainly not manufactured at HIT. The metal work is extremely neat and inside are European specification seats and equipment etc. My feeling is that this may be a prototype developed by some Western company that was lying rejected somewhere. Blitz Krieg Defense Solutions (who is primarily NOT a manufacturer and only makes bullet proof jackets etc) may have purchased this unit for display at IDEAS through the aegis of HIT being its manufacturing partner should the Army approves this model after trials. However first impressions are that its too big and bulk for operation use in and around Pakistani terrains and essentially narrow PAGGDANDDEES on which our vehicles have to move and maneuver. Secondly, its also not likely to withstand an IED explosion because of its very high side and under carriage profile.

Someone in the private sector has spent a lot of money to have this imported into Pakistan. I sure hope they get their moneys worth

Its also powered by a 600 Horse Power Engine...

If anything the US MaxPros are useless in our terrain.. in FATA those monsters "sink" in the sand.... and are only used for transport of troops on metal roads...

If anything compare it with something like the Serbian Lazar series...

Lazar III ... powered by a 500 hp engine:

Lazar-3_VS1.jpg

Here check this so called APC, its shame to present this vehicle without even an LMG (board machine gun), really I can't understand this HIT mentality, @Zarvan lets visit HIT Bureau, I will always stand behind you.

Its produced by a private company.. the turret seems to boast a 30MM canon and a secondary machine gun... and is still a prototype ... produced for the sole purpose of marketing at the IDEAS 2016.

Its also powered by a 600 Horse Power Engine...

If anything the US MaxPros are useless in our terrain.. in FATA those monsters "sink" in the sand.... and are only used for transport of troops on metal roads...

If anything compare it with something like the Serbian Lazar series...

Lazar III ... powered by a 500 hp engine:

View attachment 353973

Its produced by a private company.. the turret seems to boast a 30MM canon and a secondary machine gun... and is still a prototype ... produced for the sole purpose of marketing at the IDEAS 2016.

Brother, welcome back ^^ I don't mean the Blitzkrieg vehicle, check the picture which I postedn( check my previous post again please), I mean the Dragoon and M-113 APCs, the picture is from the Pakistan defense exhibition.

View attachment 353974

I am also fed up so instead of asking them ( HIT ) to design anything on their own or develop something lets get these from our brother country Turkey and ask HIT to produce them in large numbers or even hand over HIT to Turkey.

15095447_1164604360293135_6063685539747052224_n.jpg

Tulpar IFV
15134798_1164604420293129_5339025239636641032_n.jpg

Kaplan 20 IFV

15037093_1164604546959783_5400529959783438987_n.jpg

FNSS 8 x 8

15137595_1164604800293091_1127097838177218545_o.jpg

Otokar 8 x 8

HIT is not going to come up with anything no matter How much budget we give them so not either we wake up soon or we are doomed.

@Ulla @Sarge Yes we need to pay HIT a visit

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom