What's new

IDEAS 2016 Preview: Blitzkrieg Solution MRAP to be unveiled on IDEAS 2016

It's not still clear for me !

German name ... Private company ... 8×8 MRAP !

Elaborate please

Hi dear @JamD
Will it be too much or controversial to ask for concrete proofs that it was indeed designed indigenously? I just hope it is not secretive to even reveal if it was indeed designed in-house as you claim. Kindly note I am merely asking.
My suspicion stems from the fact that no company can design entire 8x8 MRAP in less than an year!-even giants that have billions of dollars of revenue take something like 2-4 years to come up with their beta prototypes. And frankly the company we are talking about(i checked out their internet site for their research portfolio--and it had no mention of R&D or their platforms) has no prior experience in designing something like a 8x8 MRAP vehicle. In all likelyhood it seems like a cougar MRAP modified with an added axle for perhaps more payload capacity and cosmetic changes for better bullet protection from front maybe.

Also their facebook link doesnt work.
I wish I could satisfy your insatiable appetite for evidence but I can't. All I can say is that I know the lead designer closely but it's your word against mine so I'm not going to try to convince you. I actually had to take some pictures and info down from this thread because I had been told to.

Elaborate please
It used to be called Cavalier Industries up until recently. Just a name.

Going by the few specs.... relating to its armor,transmission,engine and armament ... you should compare it with these:
View attachment 354260 View attachment 354261 View attachment 354262 View attachment 354263

It's being developed as an MRAP and MRAPs have high center of gravity, which is most telling by the height of the vehicle. If it were to go up against all those vehicles you've posted in your set (Lazar, which is a Multirole Vehicle - not really an MRAP), it wouldn't stand a chance.

This is what it should be compared to;
7-gl-gallery1-3486.jpg

It's being developed as an MRAP and MRAPs have high center of gravity, which is most telling by the height of the vehicle. If it were to go up against all those vehicles you've posted in your set (Lazar, which is a Multirole Vehicle - not really an MRAP), it wouldn't stand a chance.

This is what it should be compared to;
7-gl-gallery1-3486.jpg

Its being called a Multi Role Armoured Vehicle or Hamza APC.

Its running a 600hp engine

STANG IIII + Protection level + additional armour can be used

Apart from a 30MM Canon + secondary

Its being called a Multi Role Armoured Vehicle or Hamza APC.

Its running a 600hp engine

STANG IIII + Protection level + additional armour can be used

Apart from a 30MM Canon + secondary

OP states it's an MRAP. STANAG Mine Protection 4a or 4b ?

Weapon station or Engine doesn't matter, the design does.

How about capabilities?

The company is calling it an MCV -- multirole combat vehicle;

image.jpg

Elaborate please

Blitzkrieg is an English word..

It's an MCV produced by a private Pakistani company... To be unveiled at IDEAS 2016 Defence Expo for Local and Foriegn market.

Too hard?

I may have assumed it is an MRAP. No one told me it was. I would trust the the official stance of the company more. I would change the thread title if I could. Sorry.

We need more participation of private sector in defense industry, we need private companies to establish gun and riffle manufacturing plants in Pakistan. We can invite international investors. we have great potential.

Elaborate please
very simple to understand .This MRAP is being designed and built by Private Pakistani Company which has been named after German war tactics BlitzKrieg . I know what u are trying to say . u better worry about Iranian fiber glass fighter jets .

very simple to understand .This MRAP is being designed and built by Private Pakistani Company which has been named after German war tactics BlitzKrieg . I know what u are trying to say . u better worry about Iranian fiber glass fighter jets .

I didn't want to offend anybody :(

How about capabilities?

View attachment 354394

It's an MCV produced by a private Pakistani company... To be unveiled at IDEAS 2016 Defence Expo for Local and Foriegn market.

Too hard?

Thanks

How about capabilities?

View attachment 354394
I may have assumed it is an MRAP. No one told me it was. I would trust the the official stance of the company more. I would change the thread title if I could. Sorry.

I can barely make out 4b in that image, it's impressive. Would still like to see a 6x6 version.

The Hamza 8×8 has been setup in hall 6 at expo centre karachi. To those who are based in karachi you can either fill your online registration form or you can go to the sports opposite to the National Cricket Stadium to get your self registered and get your passes.
Civilians and forces alike will be entertained.

Remember your CNIC (Valid !) Is your pass. Providing false information or presenting any other id except for servicemen will not gaurentee your entry. Registration will begin from 20th.
No money will be taken for the passes. Please bring money for the food stalls that have been exclusively setup to cater the demands of Forces and civilians alike.
What about none-CNIC holders ? My younger brother is 18 and doesn't have a CNIC yet and is really into this stuff. Any way to get him registered ?

You weren't wrong. The marketing material clearly says the Hamza has ballistic and mine protection right up to STANAG 4569 Level 4 and Level 4B, respectively. It can be used in those environments.

How about capabilities?

View attachment 354394

Too hard?
Friend, correction - blitzkrieg is a german word. - it is two words - blitz which translates as lightening or fire with krieg as war. Dutch and Afrikaans as well as Flemish have the same german rooted words. For us afrikaans speakers, we commonly use blitz - it is a brand for charcoal lighter and local brew that is over 80% alcohol is also called witblitz - white lightening. Just like the word Commando - it is not english word but arrived into English after the Ango boer war around this region - Kommando was used by the boers.

Just a background, no offence meant.

Friend, correction - blitzkrieg is a german word. - it is two words - blitz which translates as lightening or fire with krieg as war. Dutch and Afrikaans as well as Flemish have the same german rooted words. For us afrikaans speakers, we commonly use blitz - it is a brand for charcoal lighter and local brew that is over 80% alcohol is also called witblitz - white lightening. Just like the word Commando - it is not english word but arrived into English after the Ango boer war around this region - Kommando was used by the boers.

Just a background, no offence meant.

Its a loan word .. much like "Mogul" or "Guru"... but part of the english vocabulary..

Back
Top Bottom