What's new

IAF Museum Gives Bangladesh Vintage Dakota

Well this just proves not all Indians have a brain the size of a ant, some of them are quite smart (except "the unnamed", how original). Well I'll let you guys carry on got to get some shut eye.

Laters folks, and ps. "The unnamed" don't stop I love your comedy.

u do have inferiority complex of being a bangladeshi...people prolly call u an indian or a ****, no ?

lol...india is not bangladesh. ground realities of bangladesh are known to all except jamatis in bangladesh. they are still living in their beloved pre 71 east pakistan. r u one of them ? afraid to say it in public in dhaka or anywhere in bangladesh cause u will be lynched...they have to come to internet to vent those feelings...doesn't make it true though.

see, i know so much sitting right here in india.

Yea your SMART....:rofl:.

Well this just proves not all Indians have a brain the size of a ant, some of them are quite smart (except "the unnamed", how original). Well I'll let you guys carry on got to get some shut eye.

Laters folks, and ps. "The unnamed" don't stop I love your comedy.

Yea your SMART....:rofl:.

next time..carry a placard around the neck that reads "Half Dutch". :)

gn !

change ur profile photo to something dutch too ? i mean visibly dutch...

Thanks I will, I'm just proud of who I am unlike some...:smitten:, Bangladeshi, Dutch an English.

Hope you'll wear your "ant brained" placard too.

take up an english course too next time u r in london ? :thumbsup:

Why? Not getting enough pot, where you are? Well come over to Rotterdam, there are loads of pot head like you, you'll fit in nicely.

Really as much as you keep me amused, I got to get some sleep. Now remember what the doctor said stay off the pot, you'll already lost enough brain cells. Take care...

A brain dead indian telling someone living in the UK, to learn English...doesn't get much funnier, really doesn't. Well why don't you sneak over in back of a lorry an teach me some "English".

manali cream baby...u smoke pot in bd ?

Pot in BD! You need to get out more often, there's a whole world out there, just switch of the computer n look outside that hole in your wall called a "window"! Trust me you'll love it.

Last edited:
True considering the AL is effectively a child of the Congress and they say children tend to emulate their parents its to be expected. Well more and more people in BD are seeing this gov as a joke, what worries me is as time goes by this will turn into fustration and then you'll see major disturbances which may badly effect our economy.

Cool so your gonna hand over one your nukes to us, thanks, don't worry we'll take good care of it until the time comes to return it on New Delhi.

Wow that's rich comming from an indian who's economy is growing slower then BDs.

Are you really trying to compare the Indian economy to that of Bangladesh's ??? "I'm now moving faster than you says the ant to the elephant so I must be stronger than you" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A brain dead indian telling someone living in the UK, to learn English...doesn't get much funnier, really doesn't. Well why don't you sneak over in back of a lorry an teach me some "English".

Pot in BD! You need to get out more often, there's a whole world out there, just switch of the computer n look outside that hole in your wall called a "window"! Trust me you'll love it.

The English are known to have some of the putrid communicators of the English language in the world. It's all about education mate. Doesn't get any funnier than that, now does it ;)

Back
Top Bottom