What's new

IAF MiG-21 crashes in Jaisalmer

Agreed, especially a machine that shot down the F16 without firing a single missile or a bullet. A first in history.

I never meant to say that.... F16 is totally in different league....

But for us migs are still important when our squadron numbers are falling down.... MIG 21 if accidents number is reduced is still a formidable interceptor.... Given the condition of our economy today it's obvious we won't be able to replace 120+ migs overnight..... That's why I said we can't afford single MIG 21 loss.....
we have two mig-21s in flying condition how much you will pay for them ?

View attachment 803221

Not interested even if you offer it for free..... Migs are already liability on us untill we are in position to induct new jets..... Whatever number of migs we have I'm of the view that we should not loose a single in crash.... Rest those 2 migs which you have please save it for yourself.... BURE WAQT ME KAAM AA JAYENGE....

Last edited:
3rd IAF pilot to die in a mig 21 crash in 2021

1 Group Captain
1 Squadron Leader

And now 1 Wing Commander

Unbelievable incompetency

3rd IAF pilot to die in a mig 21 crash in 2021

1 Group Captain
1 Squadron Leader

And now 1 Wing Commander

Unbelievable incompetency
Don't forget some very senior officers from both Army and Airforce who perished recently in the IAF helicopter crash

Don't forget some very senior officers from both Army and Airforce who perished recently in the IAF helicopter crash

Yeah but I was talking about deaths only due to mig 21 crashes in year 2021 only

Back
Top Bottom