What's new

IAF MiG-21 crashes in Jaisalmer

We just can't afford to loose even single MIG 21.... they form the backbone of IAF and are still deadly machines..... I feel sad for pilot as well as equally feel sad for loosing this mean machine....

We just can't afford to loose even single MIG 21.... they form the backbone of IAF and are still deadly machines..... I feel sad for pilot as well as equally feel sad for loosing this mean machine....

Why don't you sell these junkyard materials to some "Kabaarhia"? May be at 1$ per kg.

Last edited:
Agreed, especially a machine that shot down the F16 without firing a single missile or a bullet. A first in history.

Agreed, especially a machine that shot down the F16 without firing a single missile or a bullet. A first in history.

US is also after India, for revealing the secrets of such a wonderful machine.

Last edited:
we have two mig-21s in flying condition how much you will pay for them ?

1640368847739.png

May be that this is the standard procedure and protocol of IAF, for retiring the old machines.

Back
Top Bottom