What's new

"I would love for Indian friends to come visit us , see the love people have for them:Mehwish Hayat

I didn't get the flag, but except the Pakistan flag itself, I doubt any other flag would be banned.

It's purported to be one of the official flags of the State of Hyderabad. But it's good news if no one will know when I wave it about in the middle of the street.

It's purported to be one of the official flags of the State of Hyderabad. But it's good news if no one will know when I wave it about in the middle of the street.

You will get a most unexpected response!
  1. Mir Osman Ali Khan, Nizam VII, was deposed as independent ruler in 1948. He was independent from August 1947 to September 1948.
  2. He was appointed Rajpramukh, the head of the state of Hyderabad state government, under the Government of India.
  3. He lost that position in 1956, when, after an agitation when a prominent leader of the agitation died during a fast to death, the Telugu-speaking territories in the Union of India were assembled into the State of Andhra Pradesh. Parts of Hyderabad were joined to the coastal regions, and to an internal region called Rayalaseema.
  4. Other parts of Hyderabad, that did not speak Telugu, speaking Marathi, were attached to Maharashtra, a state that took the place of the former British India province of Bombay, and to Mysore, speaking Canarese (Kannada), to form the state of Karnataka.
  5. That left Telangana as a solid bloc in uneasy union with the two other Telugu speaking bits. Why uneasy?
  6. When Andhra Pradesh was formed, dozens of rich farmers from the coastal belt flooded into Hyderabad, and made a very poor impression on the Hyderabadis, Hindu and Muslim alike. Before that, the Hindus of Telangana (the parts of Hyderabad speaking Telugu) were very hostile to the local Muslims, because of the brief but bloody campaign by the militia known as Razakars, led by a local rough, who operated under the benign protection of the Hyderabad State Forces.
  7. The people of Telanga felt more and more disaffected. They finally had screwed themselves up to the point where something had to snap. A number of agitations were mounted that demanded separation from the coastal belt and from Rayalaseema.
  8. Finally, the agitation was found to be too costly for State and for Union, and the state of Telangana was formed.
  9. This state, with Hyderabad as permanent capital for Telangana, and as temporary capital for Andhra Pradesh, as they have started visualising their brand new capital still to be constructed.
  10. If you tie the Asaf Jahi flag to the Char Minar, you will get a hero's welcome. Starting with the Chief Minister. He is known to be a great fan of the old traditions and rulership of Hyderabad.
  11. There is a lot of bad blood between Telangana people and Andhra people.
  12. Bring the flag.

We know how much pakistanies love Bollywood from the collection they make,they make more than Pakistani movies themselves

First, I hate the RSS. You only need to read Sanghi posts to get that. But you are not intelligent enough to do that.
They are the REAL Bhartis rest are desh drohis :angel:
Ab raj karey ga Sangh parivar tadhastu :D

We know how much pakistanies love Bollywood from the collection they make,they make more than Pakistani movies themselves
Not correct highest earning films in Pakistan are all Pakistani and were mainly eid releases

wolfpack you are complaining about hate on this forum? probably you did not see vedic ones or just pretending. Anyway Pakistanis have been enjoying Bollywood freely without any bias even during Gen Zia era . We are art friendly people. The actress is very right though I believe Bollywood is nothing from crap copy past of hollywood and old Pakistanis movies. Bollywood music is all plagiarised from old Pakistani classics. Bollywood flesh charm is all so fake with dozens of white hired cheerleaders in the background. I would prefer Art movies from Bollywood one or two hardly but not this crap with item songs
They sell what customer wants we are doing the same thing

Yeah they'll definitely come in droves for Mehwish Hayat..:/

They are the REAL Bhartis rest are desh drohis :angel:
Ab raj karey ga Sangh parivar tadhastu :D

You have a tough problem ahead, if you are planning to join the RSS as a Hindu bhakt. They will examine you physically to ensure you are not a Muslim sneaking in.

Of course, you could always claim to be a Christian.

Or an Uncle Tom Muslim; there are some of those.

Not correct highest earning films in Pakistan are all Pakistani and were mainly eid releases

Professional naach ganay wala aka dancer/singer aka desi kanjar (sorry for the lingo but it is what it is)
i dont really know what is kanjar either.(seems derogatory though)
So i suppose in Pakistan,a professional dancer/singer is not a izzatdar job

i dont really know what is kanjar either.(seems derogatory though)
So i suppose in Pakistan,a professional dancer/singer is not a izzatdar job
I can't speak for others but at personal level any job that earns you halal rizq is izatdar. NOw I do not know if you get this halal rizq concept or not because this word halal has been abused so much that now its real meaning are hard to understand

I will rather book a trip to angola than pakistan. feels safer no thanks u miss
LMAO firstly indians are not welcome to pakistan so lil filthy chaddi stay in ur ganga nagar called india second thing is ganga landers are not welcomed even in angola because naturally angolans dont want rape waves to be unleashed against their women. So stay in ur shytthole called gangadesh.

Shakal dekho chawwani ki bhi nahi hai iss mallu ki aur pakistan anay kay khawab dekh raha hai bandar.

You have a tough problem ahead, if you are planning to join the RSS as a Hindu bhakt. They will examine you physically to ensure you are not a Muslim sneaking in.

Oh no i just give moral support to the legitimate heirs of Bharat them being in power makes our job a whole lot easier as they make their intentions clear what happens to minorities is not my concern really

Oh no i hate warm colour i wil be dead before i wear orange no interest in joining orange jamaat

LMAO firstly indians are not welcome to pakistan so lil filthy chaddi stay in ur ganga nagar called india second thing is ganga landers are not welcomed even in angola because naturally angolans dont want rape waves to be unleashed against their women. So stay in ur shytthole called gangadesh.

Shakal dekho chawwani ki bhi nahi hai iss mallu ki aur pakistan anay kay khawab dekh raha hai bandar.

LOL.

Pity you haven't made it to PM or COAS yet, little boy. Two dozen Indians just flew in and flew out; where were you? They were looking for you, to kick your bony arse.

Shakal dikhana hai to apna ek kouri ki shakal dikha. Kisne bataya hai Pakistan ane ke liye harekne tarap raha hai?

When these folks go to Bollywood they come back running home in disgrace, their were rumours that RSS were going to kidnap some visiting Pakistani actresses and sexually assault them and film it all, these folks will never learn,,,,,, whilst their is this hardline govt in Delhi they should forget about any collaboration with Bollywood PERIOD.Kudos bhai

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom