What's new

"I would love for Indian friends to come visit us , see the love people have for them:Mehwish Hayat

Aj hum Easter mana rahy hain so ghussa mild hee acha hay. Wesay kia khatay ho ajkal ? demagh thikanay pe nahi lagta

Kal mene mutton karhai banayi thi.
Aaj qeema.
Or bohat sara pyaaz

Ajkal tension hai. Btaya to hai jamhooriyat khatre me ha meri. Forced marriage kra rahe ha meri me bhaag gaya

Kal mene mutton karhai banayi thi.
Aaj qeema.
Or bohat sara pyaaz

Ajkal tension hai. Btaya to hai jamhooriyat khatre me ha meri. Forced marriage kra rahe ha meri me bhaag gaya
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In that case you should avoid mutton, qeema, piyaj. Seedhay seedhay aloo khao aloo demagh shaant ho jaye ga bakri ban k haaan karo haan. Wesay bhi ap logon ki Zabardasti ki shadi ho ya marzi ki nateeja aik hee hota ha . OSD

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In that case you should avoid mutton, qeema, piyaj. Seedhay seedhay aloo khao aloo demagh shaant ho jaye ga bakri ban k haaan karo haan. Wesay bhi ap logon ki Zabardasti ki shadi ho ya marzi ki nateeja aik hee hota ha . OSD

Hans le hans le
Me bhi miyaan saab ki tarah system se takra jaoga.
Ghazi ya shaheed

Mind boggling. Observe the contrast for a moment.

So, here we have a Pakistani actress begging for Indian actors to come to Pakistan. Yet, Indians have slapped a ban on Pakistani actors and don't even screen Pakistani films. Yet, Pakistan allows Bollywood films to be screened in Pakistan.

Pakistan is its own biggest enemy. We don't need India to aim nukes and missiles at our country. We invite the snake into our home.

Well, I am glad that India has Modi as its leader. I am glad that India is showing extreme hostility towards Pakistan. I am glad that Indians are hateful towards Pakistan. This will always set the record straight. Equilibrium is restored. No matter how much begging goes on from our liberals. They will be shown the door and humiliated.

Guys...if some one is doing good gesture, appriciate ber...Because many people in India also like to have a warm and cordial relation with Pakistan media and cricket team to come to India.

Banda hazir hai.

If, however, you visit Hyderabad without contacting jbgt90, and allowing him time to entertain you, you may not return from Hyderabad. Be warned.

For the rest, there are two golf-courses adjoining my hovel, and no doubt golf-carts can be obtained for a fee. There is also a three-wheeler auto-rickshaw driver locally available, but if you are at all serious, I will engage one from the old city, who will be able to take you around properly. Outside the old city, either Ola or Uber is better than any other option.

That's useful. I am a cultured man, so naturally historical/cultural sites and local food stalls will be the focal point of visit. I will hit you up when the trip is planned.

@Sher Shah Awan chaar minaar pe jhanda bhi lehra dena

This is the only flag I will carry:

e2cca4_dc9dac4cb3ee47aabc0d9e1402011cfc.jpg

@Joe Shearer I hope this flag isn't banned there?:P

Pakistani superstars Mehwish Hayat and Fawad Khan not only represented Pakistan at the Filmfare Middle East magazine relaunch in Dubai this weekend, but also received an award each.

Taking the opportunity to extend a hand towards India, the Punjab Nahi Jaungi took to the stage as she accepted her 'Pakistani Icon' award and spoke about the day her films will be screened in India like Bollywood films are screened in Pakistan.

"I would love for Indian friends to come visit us in my homeland and see the love people have for them," said Mehwish.

"I think too much emphasis has been put on the role for artistes and films in building bridges between our two nations. No matter what the people may want, the past year’s events have shown that 70 years of history and deep political issues will always get in the way. This is much more than casting actors from across the border in each others films. I long for the day when people in India can freely see my movies in their country, just as Indian films are played in my country."

Also read: India refuses to withdraw ban on Pakistani artists, reports Indian media

Due to the tensions between India and Pakistan, artists across the borders have been caught in the middle of it for the past year and a half. Many of Fawad Khan's scenes were slashed in Karan Johar directorial Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Mahira Khan's Raees was banned in Pakistan.

Mehwish wore a pale pink gown from UAE-based label Amato Couture for the occasion. While Fawad, who was given an award for being a 'Cinematic Icon', stuck to his go-to designer Omar Farooq.

https://images.dawn.com/news/1179764
These actors and actresses are stupid.

All Pakistanis hate India.

That's useful. I am a cultured man, so naturally historical/cultural sites and local food stalls will be the focal point of visit. I will hit you up when the trip is planned.

This is the only flag I will carry:

e2cca4_dc9dac4cb3ee47aabc0d9e1402011cfc.jpg

@Joe Shearer I hope this flag isn't banned there?:P

I didn't get the flag, but except the Pakistan flag itself, I doubt any other flag would be banned.

Wow, this is after the Indian ban on everything that is Pakistani :o:

That's due to the BJP government in Maharashtra as well as at the Centre. Do you think this silly ban will last a month after these two sets of idiots are kicked out?

Wow, this is after the Indian ban on everything that is Pakistani :o:

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, Nandita Das and around a couple of dozen others had visited Pakistan recently. They couldn't care a shit about the BJP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom