What's new

I was, am, will remain Afghan: Asfand

I was a kadu , i am kadu and i will remain kadu. Live in Dubai , having properties in Malaysia and often visit Pakistan. Pashtuns have disowned him .He lost even his home ground seat.

What is wrong in this Statment... Please tell me so I can give you answers... One thing is I don't understand that A pashtun can't even demand safety for his life..?? Iltaf hussain Humiliated Pakistan several time but no one cared... and is till Insulting but hey who cares ... Lets deport Achakzai and Asfandyar... Grow up.. is there anyone sensible in this form... ALLAMA iqbal said if there is no Peace in Afghanistan there will o peace in ASIA, wasn't he right..? look up some history before giving foolish statments... Kal ko kaho ge sara pashtun ko afghanistan wapas bhejdo. ! wake up

What is wrong in this Statment... Please tell me so I can give you answers... One thing is I don't understand that A pashtun can't even demand safety for his life..?? Iltaf hussain Humiliated Pakistan several time but no one cared... and is till Insulting but hey who cares ... Lets deport Achakzai and Asfandyar... Grow up.. is there anyone sensible in this form... ALLAMA iqbal said if there is no Peace in Afghanistan there will o peace in ASIA, wasn't he right..? look up some history before giving foolish statments... Kal ko kaho ge sara pashtun ko afghanistan wapas bhejdo. ! wake up
two wrongs doesn't make one right.it is no justification that if altaf was doing it why shouldn't asfand and achakazi be doing it.

My forefather entered India with Sultan Mahmood Gaznavi, my tribe still owns land give by Sultan. Am I Afghan national today ? No I am not !
No one is sending Pushtuns back. Grow up now. Don't be fooled by Hundu bania and his paid agents. Learn lesson from poor Afghans and their sufferings. Just blindly following Congressi leaders like Asfand yar and Mehmood Achakzi, If you lost your country to bania, your conditions would be worse than Afghan refugees.

We are reading too much into his statement, as mentioned by other respective members he might have said that in context to his origins... i'll give him benefit of the doubt....

Afghan and pushtun are same, so dont worry.
greater afghanistan must annexed with pakistan

My forefather entered India with Sultan Mahmood Gaznavi, my tribe still owns land give by Sultan. Am I Afghan national today ? No I am not !
No one is sending Pushtuns back. Grow up now. Don't be fooled by Hundu bania and his paid agents. Learn lesson from poor Afghans and their sufferings. Just blindly following Congressi leaders like Asfand yar and Mehmood Achakzi, If you lost your country to bania, your conditions would be worse than Afghan refugees.
bhai if punjab become independent state or country whether indian one or pakistani one, or lets say indian punjab become a country and labeled them as punjabistan aur punjabpur then some pakistani comes out and claimed that he is a punjabi then what would you say, a traitor?
No way bro, Asfand is afghan so what if his ethnicity is afghan but his nationality is pakistani.
Pakistan must respect other ethnicity and broader their regional territories

Before Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathan, etc we are all Pakistani...Provincial and Caste differences should not divide us...

He is more than welcome to leave and reside in Afghanistan. This is the problem with our leaders, no one is showing the right direction to people, they are keeping us in a state of division. he should be saying i am a Pakistani, and then his approach will be rightly directed. But unfortunately they keep chanting i am Afghan, i am Afghan but like his leader, he will be only buried there after death. Their politics revolved around two things only changing the name of the province and power royalty, both of which were achieved (rather given) during Zardari regime, as far as i see their politics is finished, they dont have anything to deliver to the people of KP.

You are presenting a hypothetical situation, but real situation is that Indian with Hindutwa and Akhand Bharat ideology is heading India, and majority of Hindu Indians share his mentality. Their eyes are not just on Punjab but in their minds the whole Pakistan is their territory.
Asfandyar and Mahmood are not just claiming Afghan ethnicity they were and are more than that.
Now look at Afghan population, when Karzai, Ghani and Dostam eating dollars from India and living with lavish lifestyles, where stand the poor Afghans with their miserable lives ?

Among Afghan refugees there might be one or two out of hundreds can NDS or RAW agents but how to scan them out ? Had President Ghani or VP Dostum thought about these refugees when they were building network of agents among these refugees ?

Your enemies are getting one, and you are encouraged to get divided and you people are not getting it.
They are not the enemies from outside who are more hazardous, but traitors from inside.
And that was always been problem with Muslims in whole history.

Afghan and pushtun are same, so dont worry.
greater afghanistan must annexed with pakistan

bhai if punjab become independent state or country whether indian one or pakistani one, or lets say indian punjab become a country and labeled them as punjabistan aur punjabpur then some pakistani comes out and claimed that he is a punjabi then what would you say, a traitor?
No way bro, Asfand is afghan so what if his ethnicity is afghan but his nationality is pakistani.
Pakistan must respect other ethnicity and broader their regional territories

Before Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathan, etc we are all Pakistani...Provincial and Caste differences should not divide us...
I would say rather combine under flag of Islam for which you created Pakistan. Pakistan is nothing without Islam.

SWABI - Central President of Awami National Party (ANP) Asfandyar Wali Khan said that Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies have failed to deliver according to country’s requirements and there is an urgent need to formulate result-oriented policies.

Asfandyar said, “My origin is Afghan.
I was Afghan, I am still an Afghan and I will remain Afghan in future as well.”

The ANP leader warned that peace in Pakistan is linked with restoration of peace and tranquillity in Afghanistan.

“If there is disturbance in Afghanistan, Pakistan would also not remain safe.
Peace and progress of the two countries is linked with each other.
If anyone has any doubt, he should read the history,” he said.

He was addressing a public meeting and condolence reference to mourn the killing of MPA Muhammad Shoaib Khan here on Sunday.

Shoaib, a revered ANP’s leader was known in the region as ‘Malang Baba,’ was killed by unidentified attackers inside his hujra (common guest house) on July 18.

All the party central and provincial leadership was present on the occasion.

The ANP president demanded that Afghan refugees should not be mistreated by Pakistani authorities.

It is a big surprise that yesterday they were ‘Mujahideen’ but today they are being pushed back to Afghanistan.

They should be repatriated with dignity and honour, he demanded.
He criticized the tactics adopted by the interiority ministry regarding the Afghan refugees.
He also lamented the closure of Durand Line at Chaman and Torkhum.

The National Action Plan, he said has failed to deliver and the federal government was responsible for its failure.
The leadership of the political parties has accepted the military courts to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the country, he said.

The ANP leader urged the centre to start work on the population census immediately, saying that lame excuses were adopted for the postponement of census, alleging that the federal government’s main objective is to maintain the domination of Punjab province over other federating units.

“In fact, there is no real justification to delay the census anymore,” he said.

About Federal Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) he said that parliamentarians of the tribal belt had already moved a resolution for amendment in the constitution and that should be incorporated in the country’s statute book.

Secondly, he demanded that representation should be given to them in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Asfandyar talked about ‘Non-Violence Philosophy’ of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, saying that they stick with the same philosophy and bearing the burden of killing of ANP’s peaceful leaders and workers was crystal proof of their resolve.

“The number of our workers and leaders killed in the militant attacks has reached an alarming proportion,” he said.
The killing or targeting of a single more leader or worker of the party would not be tolerated by the ANP leadership.

Asfandyar continued that it is first and foremost responsibility of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to provide security to ANP leaders who are on hit list of the militants.

It’s a well-organised conspiracy against the red shirt leaders/workers who rendered many sacrifices.
The party workers follow the non-violence philosophy of Bacha Khan and their patience and resolve against terrorism could not be shattered through such coward acts, he said.

He said that the attacks and targeting of the party leaders started before 2013 general election and did not stop during the last four years.

Source : UrduWire

he's proud Afghan and he's afghan and will remain afghan !! i think he's confusing afghan with ethnicity and Afghan can be anyone from Afghanistan i.e tajik,farsibans,uzbeks + Afghan pakhtuns but the question is why don't he go back to afghanistan and start politics there ?? get an afghanistan nationality and there you can remain proud afghan forever...ANP is on suicidal mode, forget winning the upcoming election you will not win any election in next 20 years....

Pakistan should revoke his citizenship plus add Mehmood Achakzai in the list...
this "Afghan" has never offered any material support or shelter to the Afghan refugees and has left this duty for Pakistanis

what a great Afghan he is indeed

this "Afghan" has never offered any material support or shelter to the Afghan refugees and has left this duty for Pakistanis

Let Alone Afghan Refugees, what have they done for the people of KP, other than bagging money at all levels?

SWABI - Central President of Awami National Party (ANP) Asfandyar Wali Khan said that Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies have failed to deliver according to country’s requirements and there is an urgent need to formulate result-oriented policies.

Asfandyar said, “My origin is Afghan.
I was Afghan, I am still an Afghan and I will remain Afghan in future as well.”

The ANP leader warned that peace in Pakistan is linked with restoration of peace and tranquillity in Afghanistan.

“If there is disturbance in Afghanistan, Pakistan would also not remain safe.
Peace and progress of the two countries is linked with each other.
If anyone has any doubt, he should read the history,” he said.

He was addressing a public meeting and condolence reference to mourn the killing of MPA Muhammad Shoaib Khan here on Sunday.

Shoaib, a revered ANP’s leader was known in the region as ‘Malang Baba,’ was killed by unidentified attackers inside his hujra (common guest house) on July 18.

All the party central and provincial leadership was present on the occasion.

The ANP president demanded that Afghan refugees should not be mistreated by Pakistani authorities.

It is a big surprise that yesterday they were ‘Mujahideen’ but today they are being pushed back to Afghanistan.

They should be repatriated with dignity and honour, he demanded.
He criticized the tactics adopted by the interiority ministry regarding the Afghan refugees.
He also lamented the closure of Durand Line at Chaman and Torkhum.

The National Action Plan, he said has failed to deliver and the federal government was responsible for its failure.
The leadership of the political parties has accepted the military courts to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the country, he said.

The ANP leader urged the centre to start work on the population census immediately, saying that lame excuses were adopted for the postponement of census, alleging that the federal government’s main objective is to maintain the domination of Punjab province over other federating units.

“In fact, there is no real justification to delay the census anymore,” he said.

About Federal Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) he said that parliamentarians of the tribal belt had already moved a resolution for amendment in the constitution and that should be incorporated in the country’s statute book.

Secondly, he demanded that representation should be given to them in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Asfandyar talked about ‘Non-Violence Philosophy’ of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, saying that they stick with the same philosophy and bearing the burden of killing of ANP’s peaceful leaders and workers was crystal proof of their resolve.

“The number of our workers and leaders killed in the militant attacks has reached an alarming proportion,” he said.
The killing or targeting of a single more leader or worker of the party would not be tolerated by the ANP leadership.

Asfandyar continued that it is first and foremost responsibility of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to provide security to ANP leaders who are on hit list of the militants.

It’s a well-organised conspiracy against the red shirt leaders/workers who rendered many sacrifices.
The party workers follow the non-violence philosophy of Bacha Khan and their patience and resolve against terrorism could not be shattered through such coward acts, he said.

He said that the attacks and targeting of the party leaders started before 2013 general election and did not stop during the last four years.

Source : UrduWire

he's proud Afghan and he's afghan and will remain afghan !! i think he's confusing afghan with ethnicity and Afghan can be anyone from Afghanistan i.e tajik,farsibans,uzbeks + Afghan pakhtuns but the question is why don't he go back to afghanistan and start politics there ?? get an afghanistan nationality and there you can remain proud afghan forever...ANP is on suicidal mode, forget winning the upcoming election you will not win any election in next 20 years....

Pakistan should revoke his citizenship plus add Mehmood Achakzai in the list...
He is an idiot lol he his mother don't take him seriously
Thnx for bullshit...ANP is dying next time again PTI
Government should realise now this situation and ban such speakers

He is londa of afgans :moil:

then he should have fought for the afghanistan when "his" country was under attack by the USA. this is pure "bayghairti"

Using again the ethnic card to regain the value that ANP lost long ago. He is so worried for Afghanistan yet never fought but earned a lot.

This is not new, since the CPEC started ANP activated the communication and got in touch with people like Achakzai and other ethnic groups to oppose the same fully. Somebody may remember, this campaign was started with their first meeting was held in Baluchistan in early days of CPEC. People like Asfand, Achakzai and Altaf including Sethi, Hamid Mir, Mama Qadeer etc are of the same group but with different names and stations. They all are hell bent to sabotage the progress by fooling the people with so-called ethnic victimization etc. ANP was given a chance to govern the KPK and serve the people, then were told what they have done and were rejected massively. ANP has to evaluate her own faults and approach towards Pakistan. ANP is not presenting the Pashtuns at all but it is like how MQM damaged Muhajir's and their sacrifices for Pakistan.

Altaf is yet a big paid, daring enemy of Pakistan that openly opposed and chanted anti-Pakistan but people like Asfand and Achakzai are more dangerous than Altaf that they never spit venom openly yet mislead people though in the end, agenda is same. Needs a pay raise, anti-Pakistan is one of the best selling books and they are up-to the same.

Back
Top Bottom