What's new

I was, am, will remain Afghan: Asfand

Mr. Asfandyar let me tell you something Traitors of the motherland will always perish. History is full of such examples.

What's Happening with MQM, it can happen with you too.

"Can happen" You are so polite with hime o_O

Kinda reminds me of what Dr shahid said that some people have already taken money to stir up Greater afghanistan project.

I google-searched the title of this thread, just to see the original news report, and I came across this link coming in at number 2.

I am Tajik, not Afghan

:lol:

It's an old article on a random website, but shows the divisiveness nature of ethnic nationalism.

On another note, I came across another news piece on this speech by Asfandyar Wali Khan in which one of his ANP colleagues said:

the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan along with his team will be wiped out from KP soon. He said the KP government has not initiated any new development project and it is putting its nameplate on the projects initiated by the ANP government.

How popular is the ANP party in K-P? Do they have any hope of making a comeback?

SWABI - Central President of Awami National Party (ANP) Asfandyar Wali Khan said that Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies have failed to deliver according to country’s requirements and there is an urgent need to formulate result-oriented policies.

Asfandyar said, “My origin is Afghan.
I was Afghan, I am still an Afghan and I will remain Afghan in future as well.”

The ANP leader warned that peace in Pakistan is linked with restoration of peace and tranquillity in Afghanistan.

“If there is disturbance in Afghanistan, Pakistan would also not remain safe.
Peace and progress of the two countries is linked with each other.
If anyone has any doubt, he should read the history,” he said.

He was addressing a public meeting and condolence reference to mourn the killing of MPA Muhammad Shoaib Khan here on Sunday.

Shoaib, a revered ANP’s leader was known in the region as ‘Malang Baba,’ was killed by unidentified attackers inside his hujra (common guest house) on July 18.

All the party central and provincial leadership was present on the occasion.

The ANP president demanded that Afghan refugees should not be mistreated by Pakistani authorities.

It is a big surprise that yesterday they were ‘Mujahideen’ but today they are being pushed back to Afghanistan.

They should be repatriated with dignity and honour, he demanded.
He criticized the tactics adopted by the interiority ministry regarding the Afghan refugees.
He also lamented the closure of Durand Line at Chaman and Torkhum.

The National Action Plan, he said has failed to deliver and the federal government was responsible for its failure.
The leadership of the political parties has accepted the military courts to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the country, he said.

The ANP leader urged the centre to start work on the population census immediately, saying that lame excuses were adopted for the postponement of census, alleging that the federal government’s main objective is to maintain the domination of Punjab province over other federating units.

“In fact, there is no real justification to delay the census anymore,” he said.

About Federal Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) he said that parliamentarians of the tribal belt had already moved a resolution for amendment in the constitution and that should be incorporated in the country’s statute book.

Secondly, he demanded that representation should be given to them in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Asfandyar talked about ‘Non-Violence Philosophy’ of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, saying that they stick with the same philosophy and bearing the burden of killing of ANP’s peaceful leaders and workers was crystal proof of their resolve.

“The number of our workers and leaders killed in the militant attacks has reached an alarming proportion,” he said.
The killing or targeting of a single more leader or worker of the party would not be tolerated by the ANP leadership.

Asfandyar continued that it is first and foremost responsibility of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to provide security to ANP leaders who are on hit list of the militants.

It’s a well-organised conspiracy against the red shirt leaders/workers who rendered many sacrifices.
The party workers follow the non-violence philosophy of Bacha Khan and their patience and resolve against terrorism could not be shattered through such coward acts, he said.

He said that the attacks and targeting of the party leaders started before 2013 general election and did not stop during the last four years.

Source : UrduWire

he's proud Afghan and he's afghan and will remain afghan !! i think he's confusing afghan with ethnicity and Afghan can be anyone from Afghanistan i.e tajik,farsibans,uzbeks + Afghan pakhtuns but the question is why don't he go back to afghanistan and start politics there ?? get an afghanistan nationality and there you can remain proud afghan forever...ANP is on suicidal mode, forget winning the upcoming election you will not win any election in next 20 years....

Pakistan should revoke his citizenship plus add Mehmood Achakzai in the list...
He was in power for FIVE damn years, what he was doing. Shitz load of corruption and now new mantra to come in power ...coming election. These people sell there mother to come in power again.......

IMHO, historically speaking, the best of the folks from Afganistan had already moved to Hindistan during thousand years of Muslim rule. Independent Pak, being the owner of the Muslim heritage and history of Hindistan, is the mother country of what is present day Afganistan. My prediction is that she will be cleansed of the proxies and ultimately merged with Pak...

Last edited by a moderator:
till Imran khan beat the drums of Panama leagues, N leagues keep bringing stupids like them in lime light.... he has yet to announce his greater pushtonistan policy.
Pak army is handeling all of them very politely i think they dont understand this way.. janga sud be behind the bars along with his aulad who are haram.
Pakistan sud bring our money back regardless if its in Swiss, austria, spain, manaco, singapore or els where Pakistans money sud be in Pakistan.

How popular is the ANP party in K-P? Do they have any hope of making a comeback?

ANP has 5 seats in the KPK Assembly, 2 in National Assembly and just 1 in Balochistan.:omghaha:

As for the "popularity", have you seen Asfandyar Wali Khan?

X6nFRzW.jpg

This is it.

Imran Khan won on populism but now PTI is delivering. PTI will be in KPK for awhile.

As for the whole "I'm Afghan". Nah, we Pashtun!

Why would anyone in their right mind join Afghanistan? In Afghanistan, we become a small time fish. In Pakistan, we have nukes. :laugh:

Besides, I've really taken to the nickname Noora.:laughcry:

Last edited:
Some Pushtuns interchangeably use Afghan and Pushtun. There was a big debate on this on twitter few months back. With both sides sticking to their POV.

Some Pushtuns interchangeably use Afghan and Pushtun. There was a big debate on this on twitter few months back. With both sides sticking to their POV.
Pakhtuns are Afghans. Pakistani Pakhtuns just don't use it anymore because of Afghanistan dragging that name through the mud along with itself. Hazara, Tajik and Uzbeks are not ethnic Afghans.

ANP has 5 seats in the KPK Assembly, 2 in National Assembly and just 1 in Balochistan.:omghaha:

As for the "popularity", have you seen Asfandyar Wali Khan?

X6nFRzW.jpg

This is it.

Imran Khan won on populism but now PTI is delivering. PTI will be in KPK for awhile.

As for the whole "I'm Afghan". Nah, we Pashtun!

Why would anyone in their right mind join Afghanistan? In Afghanistan, we become a small time fish. In Pakistan, we have nukes. :laugh:

Besides, I've really taken up the nickname Noora.:laughcry:

If someone would to relocate me to afghanistan not having nukes would be the last of my worries. I would be worried about huge poverty , unstability , Taliban running over my district , jobs , Narrow minded people and what not. They are like 40 years behind us.

This I am an ' afghan ' thing is found in a few elderly pashtun leaders because afghanistan has been in a state of war since 40 years. They think it makes them look like some kind of warrior if they associate themself with a country ravage by war for so long.

Pakistan needs to get rid of PIGS like them. Altaf, Asfand, Achakzai, Fazlu, they are all fucking traitors and above all their leader NS who has them as allies. They need to be dealt with an iron hand. The sooner the better and peace will come after that.

I'm Pathan as my ancestors came from Afghanistan to India more than four centuries ago so in that case I'm Afghan too but i was born in Pakistan so I'm Pakistani Afghani and I'm proud of it. Asfand needs to clarify his statement. He has been a federal minister, he took oath under the constitution of Pakistan so he cannot issue such idiotic statements now. If he really feels he belongs to Afghanistan more than Pakistan then why he bothers living in Pakistan.

Tell me Asfand, I will help you pack your luggage and hand you over to the refugee deportation station. Hypocrisy must end now.

Pakistan needs to get rid of PIGS like them. Altaf, Asfand, Achakzai, Fazlu, they are all fucking traitors and above all their leader NS who has them as allies. They need to be dealt with an iron hand. The sooner the better and peace will come after that.
agree with you just don't forget to add imran in the list too if you want peace we need every taliban supporter out.

all the machars are buzzing because of CPEC. They are taking money from foreign agencies to make Pakistan a weak state. They have looted Pakistan for last 60+ years. They and their parties will be all gone soon...
A fools reply...! CPEC is for chine dear not for you !

"Can happen" You are so polite with hime o_O

Government need to take serious action immediately on Asfandyar wali statement. Now the question arises, Will the Government take serious action against Asfandyar wali ?.
Have they took serious action against Altaf Hussian after his 3 speeches in UK,USA and RSA ?
Why Khawaja Asif (Defense Minister) and PM Nawaz Sharif are not condemning the statements of Brahumdagh Bugti and Hussian Haqqani about Balochistan ?
Why Mahmood Khan Achakzai is still a member of Pakistan National Assembly after his statement that KPK belongs to Afghanistan.Why he's not arrested ?
The Reason is that Nawaz Sharif and his ministers are working on the agenda of Foreign Powers. They are agents of Western powers. Why Benazir Bhutto was murdered ? Why Pervaz Musharraf is still roaming freely?.

Whats the problem in Pakistan you want to know. Why these Foreign powers and their agents are after Pakistan because those Nuclear Weapons pose a straight threat to Israel. Mossad was involved in the murder of Benazir Bhutto and after PPP won the election due to sympathy votes, these foreign powers planted Asif Ali Zardari as their next card.
And you know what Zardari did with Pakistan. The Foreign powers planned that Pakistan will not survive after 2014 because a civil war will happen so they predicted there no Pakistan in the map of world 2015. All of these plans have failed due to ISI and the army. And one more thing Imran Khan is also a threat to American Lobby and their plans.They didn't expected Imran khan to gain so much popularity in a short time.And now they are working against him.

THIS IS THE GREAT GAME SIR !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom