What's new

I want to know about Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Before I start asking questions, I like to say that I believe in Qur'an and Sunnah. I believe I am muslim only not Hanafi, Shafei, Maliki or Hambli and the other one. Here are my questions:

1. Who is Allah?
2. What is infinity? Allah created infinity. Then Allah does not fall into infinity because Allah created infinity and Allah isn't like his creations so he is beyond infinity, I want to know?
3. Most beneficent most merciful is Allah. "Beneficent" and "Merciful" is in the Quran as Allah mentioned. Of course I believe in Allah and Qur'an. The thing is isn't Allah beyond "Beneficent" and "Merciful" because he isn't like his creations, because we say for example that man is merciful man. Can anyone explain?
4. What is our soul? How did Allah created our soul?

Religious discussion (theology) is not allowed in this forum. Try some other forum.

Man you better go to the local scholar. It's a defence forum.

My advice - Don't think too much.

Before I start asking questions, I like to say that I believe in Qur'an and Sunnah. I believe I am muslim only not Hanafi, Shafei, Maliki or Hambli and the other one. Here are my questions:

1. Who is Allah?
2. What is infinity? Allah created infinity. Then Allah does not fall into infinity because Allah created infinity and Allah isn't like his creations so he is beyond infinity, I want to know?
3. Most beneficent most merciful is Allah. "Beneficent" and "Merciful" is in the Quran as Allah mentioned. Of course I believe in Allah and Qur'an. The thing is isn't Allah beyond "Beneficent" and "Merciful" because he isn't like his creations, because we say for example that man is merciful man. Can anyone explain?

Read the forum rules.Before you post.religious discussions are not allowed here.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

Sorry buddy wrong Forum.. Somebody has given u wrong address..:wave:

Seniors forum, I don't have permission. So I posted here.

By the way imran, I am not an atheist but muslim.

1. Who is Allah?
The Creator of universe, The Ultimate King.
HE created Jinn & Mankind so that we worship HIM & also to test us in our free-will & use of our intellect in an immense system HE created for us, expressing HIS reach, HIS powers & creativity. That system includes laws of science, good & bad behaviours, planets & plants & animals, life cycles and events etc.

Q:5:56:I have only created jinns and mankind, that they may worship Me.

Q:67:2: He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.

Soul is an order/ a command from God for a thing to come to life. = (word of God).
But it's true nature we cannot comprehend. Say if God orders your hands to speek, they would start to speak, we'll say your hand has a soul now. In fact on day-of-judgement your hands will be witness against you.

Q:17:85:They ask thee concerning the Spirit(soul) . Say: "The Spirit is by command of my Lord, of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you

Q:36:65:"That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did. "

" if it is proved that there is god, concept of religion fails and if it is proved that there is no god.... even then the concept of religion fails"

so religion njoys power till it is proved that god is present or not...... till then enjoy!!!!:azn:

You don't know about Allah but still believe in it? WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom