What's new

I want to ask Indians something

jisko passand nai,,, Dekho Mat.... simple

Now such foolish thread . . Mods where are u, plz. Cleanup, the useless thread.

Yes its true ..i did not watch all of them but another one swades was worth watching..but lakin asi movies attey mein namak ki tra hein

..if you look at all these hit movies recently you will get my point

Toh kya hua?Saal bhay 4-5 achche movies mil rahe hain,kya woh kaafi nahin hain?

Aur Desi good movies ll always be better than videshi good movies,for people like us.

Yeahhhhhaa...........that's right... and hollywood is all about realities..........superman, batman, spiderman, avatar, James Bond, Rambo..........all portray reality.........James Bond taking on the entire Soviet Union......what a reality !!!!

If you want to see reality then just look around ..........you don't go to movies to seek reality.....movies are entertainment, fantasy, aspirational, time pass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just watched Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. Though the story was simple, the movie was good. I felt bad for rashme and raj at the end. The end reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.

I just watched Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. Though the story was simple, the movie was good. I felt bad for rashme and raj at the end. The end reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.

Ohhhh..Then you haven't seen those of mother and son or brother & brother getting separated.

Tere paas kya hai, Mere paas maa hai.:lol:

Emotions, romance and action se bharpoor ..dishuum;)

Back
Top Bottom