What's new

I want to ask Indians something

Bollywood dont portray reality and real issues of societies ..instead its there to escape from reality and its all about fake world of glamour where you love , sex, sing, dance etc and feel good.. it can influences the young minds
People should watch documentaries for real issues in societies. Again even this "real issues" are actually issues for a small set of people. My reality is what I live daily. I will surely not watch it. Even documentaries, I will watch only if it is very compelling. Now if movies start to show real life... what the heck... I will not watch it. I want Ghayal to knock out 100 ppl in 2 minutes flat and not one bullet has to graze the hero or his extended family even when they hide behind rose plants.
If a movie has a sad ending... don't bother releasing it please.

bhai kyaa ali baagh se aye ho????????:azn:

anyway bollywood dishes out what publick demands & we also these days get a fair share if off beat movies & they are financial sucsesses too...but you very well know the life is not very easy in this part of the world infact very challenging evrybody is stressed out to make his/ her ends meet....in bollywood producers come with a masaala with all the flovours just so that the guy forgets his real world & feels happy for 3 hours then wahee puranee life ...in short bollywood is aal about entertainment & not all coustmers are intellectuels or critics...fun & entertainment(some times cheap & vulgour) is the key thats why its a hit all across the globe....
thats what i mean dude when i said that peoples watch it to esacape from reality for three hours

bollywood like any other entertainment industry is for entertainment. audience want good entertainment & not portray of themselves, society or their country. theaters are meant for fun & not for social-economic lectures.

Actually movies can use for education and awarenes and can provide real dramas which peoples can relate to their lives and can learn something..example of iranian cinema are there..

Bollywood and cricket contributes to India's integration. This is one common point to talk about all over India.

I dont watch much of bollywood, never liked old movies too, but I have changed my mind. Recently some good small movies have been made which are human stories( not Shahrukh/Salman dhika chika), but I usually see that there is no star in the movie before watching it.

Bollywood quality has improved due to multiplexes.

thats what i mean dude when i said that peoples watch it to esacape from reality for three hours

but bhai there are other worries for young minds these days ...FB/Twitter..ect .ect ect??????

there is so much competetion these days what i use to study in class 9th ..the kids these days study that in 5-6th std??????

so yes bollywood is like a wonderland where every thing is possible to make you feel haapy & that's it!!!!!

Hi,

I think it is full of vulgairty----profanity---. Basically most of the movies should be R rated for their sexual content and sesual andsexual nudity---suggestive posturing and expressions.

Bollywood is selling SEX and female SKIN----now there are exceptions as well---but far and few---.

For that reason---on a personal note----I have not seen any bollywood movie since 1983---.

Please---don't get me wrong--I ain't no saint---but as a poster wrote in the link on STUPID &

FUNNY and told the difference between 'kinky and pervert'----I think majority of bollywood

movies are perverse---.

Every institution (if I can call it that is) like Bollywood is a product of if its society and environment. For us South Asians, when times were hard, Bollywood was a place of escape. Its movies, huge sets, dance routines took the common man away from his troubles. Even the sexually suggestive nature of the songs and dialogues is an expression of the repressed sexuality practiced in our society. Bollywood films just give these expressions a medium.

But yes, 90s was probably the lowest point for Bollywood. Cliched, masala driven love stories were the norm. But things have changed and there's now a multiplex market for 'different' films. Its not all that bad. The overwhelming numbers still follow the masses though.

whenever u listen to music, play sports, hang out with friends or family. at that time do u run away from reality????
it is not like ppl are are brainwashed before entering theaters so that they can forget everything for 2-3 hrs.

Bollywood dont portray reality and real issues of societies ..instead its there to escape from reality and its all about fake world of glamour where you love , sex, sing, dance etc and feel good.. it can influences the young minds

buddy we make movies for entertainment , if you are interested in seeing reality them go and watch some documentary on history channel . though many of bollywood movies are crap , especially salman khan movies like bodyguard and ready , still i feel the indian film industry is really important for the nation , it is a major source of employment , so many youth get jobs in multiplexes and other cinema halls .

Actually movies can use for education and awarenes and can provide real drams which peoples can relate to their lices and can learn something..example of iranian cinema are there..
Never liked a movie that even indirectly preaches things no matter how good it is. Hated tare zameen par and three idiots for that.

Actually movies can use for education and awarenes and can provide real drams which peoples can relate to their lices and can learn something..example of iranian cinema are there..

bollywood too produce such movies every year. which are my fav too but most of these movies go unheard coz majority of ppl have diff taste or they only like to watch movies of big stars.

but bhai there are other worries for young minds these days ...FB/Twitter..ect .ect ect??????

there is so much competetion these days what i use to study in class 9th ..the kids these days study that in 5-6th std??????

so yes bollywood is like a wonderland where every thing is possible to make you feel haapy & that's it!!!!!

you are right as young peoples or most peoles dont bother for serious mature topics..for examples if you look at movie traffic signals its good to waych because the subject was unique about beggars industry and their lives..i find it entertaining although it was reality based

Hi,

I think it is full of vulgairty----profanity---. Basically most of the movies should be R rated for their sexual content and sesual andsexual nudity---suggestive posturing and expressions.

Bollywood is selling SEX and female SKIN----now there are exceptions as well---but far and few---.

For that reason---on a personal note----I have not seen any bollywood movie since 1983---.

Please---don't get me wrong--I ain't no saint---but as a poster wrote in the link on STUPID &

FUNNY and told the difference between 'kinky and pervert'----I think majority of bollywood

movies are perverse---.

Wrong, You see what you want to see. Every year there are many movie are made which don't show skin and flesh. It all matter what you want to see. I will give you some example.
1. The wednesday: No skin show, good movie.
2. Shourya: no skin show no song, good movie.
3. RDB: it galvanized ppl and show us the strength of Candle march. Thru this candle march Indian achieved many things.
4. TZP: Shows the plight of kids
5. peepali live: Sarcastic comedy on media.
6. Swadesh: No skin show, inspired many ppl to come back to motherland..

The Bollywood make everything, it depends what you want..

Never liked a movie that even indirectly preaches things no matter how good it is. Hated tare zameen par and three idiots for that.

portray is one thing..preaching is another. i dont think tare zamen par preached something but it makes you think

Hi,

movies are perverse---.

I will attribute this to cultural differences .

Bollywood doesn't have any nudity and sex compared to the movies that come from the country that you have adopted .

Indian movies are more conservative than almost all movies coming from different societies of the world except for perhaps Islamic societies .

Anyway , you have a right to have your opinion .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom