What's new

I Support Imran Khan’s Ongoing Movement Against The Government: Pervez Musharraf!

chanda jaaan

commanding army = one type of job
Ruling country = totally different job

Any general who wants to be ruler must leave army, participate in elections, form majority, become PM.

Like Gen. Eisenhower.

No back door entry for a general to rule the country .

unless you are used to allowing people do the backdooor entry in personal situations as well.

Well said my bro.

Well said.
professor sahab,

What are you even talking about? We're talking about the possibility of corruption in a Martial Law and you're talking about Generals participating in elections.
Kidher se aa gayi yeh 'backdoor entry'? Aap apne se baatein chor rahe hein aur quote muhje kar rahe hain.
Strawman-motivational[1].jpg

So the guy that kicked out nawaz sharif and forced him into about 8 to 9 years of exile is supporting another guy who is trying to kick out nawaz sharif. shocker. :P :P :P :P

Mushy was not all BAD for Pakistan. In fact we had the best of our dollar reserves during his era and Pakistani Rupee was stuck at around 60 RS per Dollar for consecutive 5-6 years!

Mushy was not all BAD for Pakistan. In fact we had the best of our dollar reserves during his era and Pakistani Rupee was stuck at around 60 RS per Dollar for consecutive 5-6 years!

why not bring Ayub back Rupee was 3 per dollar, or go back further

Inflation cannot be reversed. Its permanent damage on any national economy. It can only be contained or new currency must be issued with new prices = system reboot! :D

Study Egypt

Read about Thailand

Read how political anarchy in those countries resulted in Martial Law.

Yes, Twitter, FB, TV radio, internet sub chlata hai

And Martial law still comes

Civilians loose

With your non-stop support for anarchy, you obviously hope for Martial Law. Just admit it bhai. Just admit.

When you sow the seeds of anarchy, you get Martial Law.

Plain and simple.
No one buys that any mor cause if your so called damocrazy is non productive, only then peoples thinks the waste of time & resourses ?
In Pakistan the old croupt political elites aren't ready to give up their decades old rule to popular leadership which peoples loves.
Sure then some 1 has to do something to restore the looted country.

At least he didnt made it 5 times higher under his rule , nor he brought any Mayfair mansions in London?

very sane person with IQ level above zero support Imran khan.

As much as I used to dislike Nawaz, after reading in detail of the developments he started recently and laws he is passing...hes not doing a bad job.

As much as I used to like imran khan...he is only delaying further projects by Nawaz.
It was always evident. People used to take it lightly when I said that the best strategy for Imran Khan would be to create so much political uncertainty that the government is disturbed by the agitation and is unable to deliver. Of course the presence of Shaikh Rasheed indicates a brokerage on someone else's behalf but if Imran is to stop N, he would have to find excuses to keep them occupied in handling political crisis. Nawaz is not as cunning as Zardari and Imran is only pulling the violence so long as to induce him to commit a mistake.

the basic principals IK stands on is supported by every one thus the support,Musharraf is doing what any politician would do taking advantage of the situation NOT BAD!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom