What's new

I need your help fellow brothers

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
Okay, The sub-section is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community.

I don't really have friends, pretty lonely. I'm very shy, quiet person. I dont have soul mate and no hope too cuz I'm chubby guy. This forum is my home now. I feel like isolated in one place I want to make friends but I can't and I don't know where to start. I was too focussed in my studies, I graduated Electronics and communication engineering. Because of that I set aside making friends, going out with friends, Just now I realized that I need them for me to become happy, if I can just take time back I will really do my best. All my good frens (Majority of my School/Muhalla frens went to Australia (on Student Visa), others got married or have family business etc, so mostly out of town.

Problem with me is I hate to listen to people who brag a lot, So I am not a good listener, biggest hurdle in making frens. Life for me is far too fast-paced, Why do we buy things that we dont need or want ? I have tried spending on PC, Mobiles, Clothes, Watches but unable to get rid of boredom.

Please I'm not depressed, I am very positive and respect my life, how do I draw a soulmate or true fren into my life ? :undecided:

Okay, The sub-section is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community.

I don't really have friends, pretty lonely. I'm very shy, quiet person. I dont have soul mate and no hope too cuz I'm chubby guy. This forum is my home now. I feel like isolated in one place I want to make friends but I can't and I don't know where to start. I was too focussed in my studies, I graduated Electronics and communication engineering. Because of that I set aside making friends, going out with friends, Just now I realized that I need them for me to become happy, if I can just take time back I will really do my best. All my good frens (Majority of my School/Muhalla frens went to Australia (on Student Visa), others got married or have family business etc, so mostly out of town.

Problem with me is I hate to listen to people who brag a lot, So I am not a good listener, biggest hurdle in making frens. Life for me is far too fast-paced, Why do we buy things that we dont need or want ? I have tried spending on PC, Mobiles, Clothes, Watches but unable to get rid of boredom.

Please I'm not depressed, I am very positive and respect my life, how do I draw a soulmate or true fren into my life ? :undecided:

I m here and my arms are open to accept you as my online friend!:man_in_love::tongue:

First of all u need to have a confidence within yourself, remove negative thinking that just because u r chubby you cannot have friends etc. The main key of success is to be what you are, have self confidence and be humble.in the end you will be not asking people to be you friend, people will be begging u to be ur friend. Hope that advice helps u. Other then that my door are open for every human race welcome.

WELCOME FRIEND :smitten:

I have a simple solution for you.... Shoot yourself :sniper: :sniper: :smokin:
(Just Kidding)

Okay first thing is join the gym! or if you can't go to a gym, start exercising!
That way you will not only loose weight, and become more healthier but you will have more self confidence. One reason why you may be shy is due to the fact that you are "Chubby". Being fit will not only boost your confidence, but being healthy has lots of benefits too. Besides you can make buddies at the gym!

Secondly try to talk to more people at your work/school.
Another way is to volunteer for something. This will pass your time and you may get the chance to meet some people.
Another way to meet new people is to join meetup groups. These are groups consisting of random people who meets to chat, or hang out, watch movies, etc. You will find many such websites if you google it ;)

I know being a shy person and doing this will be hell lot of difficult, believe me I do, coz I myself am a very shy and self conscious person. Try to find out the root cause of your problems and solve them first. Progress may be slow, but it will come.

Hi,

Take up some hobbies----join a fitness club---a gun club---do some welfare work----spend time at a hospital and volunteer your time for the welfare of others---.

Start giving your time to others and suddenly you will find like minded people that you can start to talk with---one thing will lead to another and you will find mutual interests.

But to do that---you will have to take the first step---remember---every journey begins with the first step. You will have to reach out to do something in order to get something.

A principle that works well for me is-take one step every day, however small.

Figure out what you need to do-and take one step at a time.

Before you sleep, ask what you did that day to take you close to your dream.

And, join facebook. It's a great social tool.

Simple solution GET THE HELL OUT OF UR PRISON,go to some bars,club or somethin..:) U know wat i mean!!

People at bars and clubs are so shallow and naive that it's pethetic, that's just my opinion. I also think that if he goes this route it will be awkward; imagine going out by youself :undecided:

Okay first thing is join the gym! or if you can't go to a gym, start exercising!
That way you will not only loose weight, and become more healthier but you will have more self confidence. One reason why you may be shy is due to the fact that you are "Chubby". Being fit will not only boost your confidence, but being healthy has lots of benefits too. Besides you can make buddies at the gym!

Agreed, the gym is perfect, not only will it boost his self asteem when he notices his appearence improving but it's also fun and it's a great way to relieve stress.

It's also easy to talk to people at the gym because they have the same interest in health and well being.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom