What's new

I Love Pakistan more than anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i'm not kidding you, our country is in a very bad shape but, we can all make it better by joining the army, air force(my goal), navy, police or polities. No country is perfect but together we can make it better:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
first of all welcome:)
and in my opinion you can make your country better if you strive to make your own self better by getting a good education and being a better human being , joining the armed services or politics is not going to help the country .

first of all welcome:)
and in my opinion you can make your country better if you strive to make your own self better by getting a good education and being a better human being , joining the armed services or politics is not going to help the country .

i tried that already

did you become a better person? got a good job and are happy? if so then you have does your bit towards the country .

yes yes and yes, but in order to achieve all three yes I had to leave the country.

Edit: actually I received all three yes while in Pakistan but that was in the late 80's, today's Pakistan is different.

Last edited:
yes yes and yes, but in order to achieve all three yes I had to leave the country.

Edit: actually I received all three yes while in Pakistan but that was in the late 80's, today's Pakistan is different.
Ever wondered why that is? what made today's Pakistan change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom