What's new

CPEC : China loan $21B more than reported

“Malik, who leads the Chinese Development Finance Program at AidData, said that in Pakistan's political landscape, the PML-N has always been the most forceful in claiming credit for bringing Chinese money into the country.

In contrast, Imran Khan, who led a PTI government from 2018 until his ouster in April 2022, developed a reputation for causing friction with China, although Zhang questioned that narrative.”

How credible are this American study on the CPEC loans and the Japanese report on the subject ? We all know what are US, Japanese and Indian positions on CPEC and BRI.

Last edited:
@PradoTLC

Prado bro,

Never mind, these loans will not be repaid. And Comrade Eleven will recover the money for their banks by expropriating the assets of their slave/ drone workers (such as our friends etylo and beijingwalker)

Regards

@PradoTLC

Prado bro,

Never mind, these loans will not be repaid. And Comrade Eleven will recover the money for their banks by expropriating the assets of their slave/ drone workers (such as our friends etylo and beijingwalker)

Regards

Yup .. they will Never be paid as they simply ended up in pockets of nawj favorite contractors.. and they will be declared bankrupt.

So pay for loan and nothing get delivered

@PradoTLC

Prado bro,

Some of the money that the powers that be in Pak have stolen will trickle down to the average citizen for sure- biryani, payments made to foot soldiers, Rs 2/tweet to your version of our IT Cell for eg, etc.

Better that some purchasing power gets transferred from the Chinese to the Pakistanis.

Regards

He gave it to peerni and ik so they can fly from bani gala. in heli .. What are u guys hoping for _ lolxx ... Imrando where did all the money go...
Imrando is dead it's era of bubloo now..bubli now

Cpec was dead in imrando era..so bubloo might have eaten it explains his obesity problem

He gave it to peerni and ik so they can fly from bani gala. in heli .. What are u guys hoping for _ lolxx ... Imrando where did all the money go...

As you are a noonie ie IQ of less than 75 .. you should have read the article…as stated it was during Nawj time

Khan put a stop to this nonsense when he showed up.

I am guessing Nawj used the $ 21 Arab to buy his Bentley and give his fatty daughter a plastic surgery

Maryum Nawj before surgery

1699710493893.png

1699710546671.png

Man she was a fully time KFC muncher ?…

C P E C = Crush Pakistan Expand CCP

even this loan amount is probably understated - all the accumulated unpaid interest, minimum guaranteed profits and project fees - all would have been cumulated to a much bigger number.

Pakistan will be a indentured slave of CCP for two decades

As you are a noonie ie IQ of less than 75 .. you should have read the article…as stated it was during Nawj time

Khan put a stop to this nonsense when he showed up.

I am guessing Nawj used the $ 21 Arab to buy his Bentley and give his fatty daughter a plastic surgery

Maryum Nawj before surgery

View attachment 996161
View attachment 996175

Man she was a fully time KFC muncher ?…

Imrando is dead it's era of bubloo now..bubli now

Cpec was dead in imrando era..so bubloo might have eaten it explains his obesity problem

Imrandos are dead yes... Now you are gandoos.... Bughz e nawaz..

Imrandos are dead yes... Now you are gandoos.... Bughz e nawaz..
No I love nawaz sharif I just don't like juanid safdar our etseem next pm

Call me having BUGHZ junaid safdar..

Infact call me having BUGHZ juanid safdar son

So if I am no longer imrando..can I call my self Nawazgando ..***** it self makes no sense

Or should we use asimgando, chief ***** may be

No wonder every Brigandiar and above has huge investment in West... Poor people will return the money while Khakis have swindled tens of billions of dollars..

Back
Top Bottom